DYNASTIES | TAEKOOK โœ“ [REWRIT...

By Serinsinguphoria

[REWRITING] In which the Kim Dynasty is dying out, and Taehyung's father arranges a deal to force marriage be... More

DYNASTIES.
Prologue.
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX
XXI.
XXII & XXIII
XXIV.
โˆž I โˆž
โˆž II โˆž
โˆž III โˆž
โˆž IV โˆž
โˆž V โˆž
โˆž VI โˆž
โˆž VII โˆž
โˆž VIII โˆž
โˆž IX โˆž
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.

XXVIII.

12.6K 477 79
By Serinsinguphoria

CHAPTER TWENTY–EIGHT

Taehyung blinked and looked at Jungkook who bowed as well. "Nice to meet you...Jay." He nodded and felt a wave of heat wash over him. "Yes, it's hot as fuck."

Jimin wandered around, analyzing stuff while Jay spoke with them, starting to educate them on the history of this place, which he already knew about so he didn't need to stick around for that piece.

"This place was founded by a young ancestor of mine, Jay Choi! I'm named after her by the way." She giggled proudly and went to a wall, showing them a picture of Jay. It was very old of course and slightly distorted.

Jungkook walked up to the picture and he didn't know why, but he felt a strong connection to the woman. "Jay... " He mumbled as he read the little text at the bottom.

"Welcome back, your majesty~"

Jungkook immediately backed away and exclaimed. "Yah!" Jimin turned around quickly. "What! What happened!"

Taehyung felt like had the heeby jeebies in this place. He hugged himself. However, it felt like a very safe place to be.

"...I could have sworn... never mind." He brushed it off. He was crazy, that's exactly what he thought.

Jay nodded and continued. "My ancestors had a love for books and so she opened up her library book shop, Jimin mentioned that Jungkook here is a descendent of the Jeon royal dynasty right?" She asked and Jimin nodded. "Correct."

"Oh my! That's exciting! My ancestor was actually one of your ancestor's closest friends." She mentioned and brought out a very old book.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" He came over to look, Taehyung came over as well and Jimin joined the program.

"This is her diary. She wasn't able to tell the town the king's secrets of course but couldn't contain them. So she'd write it all down in her diary, see?" Jay held it up proudly.

"It's locked?" Taehyung questioned and Jay nodded. "Well, of course silly. People couldn't read it. I never knew how to open it though. It has a certain keyhole that's not known in today's era." She frowned.

Jimin chuckled. "Smart. Tell us about her more." He sat down with her comfortably.

"Well, before the historic 10th reign, Prince Jeon fell in love with Prince Kim in this very library, while the two dynasties were on the verge of war. My ancestor, Jay, kept their secret safe and became close to them in the process. She even let them use that room back there as a secret apartment for them to be together in." Jay pointed and all three heads turned to the back of the library.

"Can't open it though." Jay pouted and Jungkook scoffed. "Of course, you can't."

Taehyung was silent the whole time, he was taking it in. He felt very overwhelmed again, something about this place was screaming at him, but he couldn't pinpoint it.

"Hey, Tae. You alright?" Jimin asked and rubbed his back. Taehyung shook his head. "I feel sick," he said honestly.

Jay looked at Taehyung suspiciously, she stared at his face. He looked very familiar in the sense of a history standpoint. She didn't bother him right now though.

"Want to step outside?" Jungkook asked and he stood. "Yes, please." Taehyung nodded and went along with him, grabbing his hand and going outside.

Once they were out, Jay looked at Jimin. "They are strange." She mentioned. Jimin watched them from the window. "True." He rubbed his belly subconsciously.

"I don't want to unpack this on them all today though, maybe after their wedding or something. Their reaction to this place says it all." Jimin whispered.

Taehyung was catching his breath outside and Jungkook had his hand on his lower back, holding him close and putting his chin on his head.

Jay hummed and sat down on the table. "You really think they're reborn to love again? I thought it was because the Kim Dynasty is dying out." She crossed her arms.

Jimin turned to her. "It is. Then it'll be the rest of us. Think about it, this curse that has affected the Dynasties' way of living for hundreds of thousands of years is finally erupting. Why do you think that?" He asked her.

She tilted her head. "Oof."

Jimin nodded and recited. "I pray to be with you again in another life, or the world will burn. If that kid isn't reborn in this timeline to rest Prince Kim's soul, we're screwed."

Jay blew out a puff of air. "Tell me about it."

Jungkook and Taehyung came back in, still hand in hand. "We're ready to go, but we'll visit again soon. Wedding planning calls." Jungkook said.

Jay nodded with a smile. "Of course! But one more thing. I have a gift for you both." She smiled and went behind the counter, picking up a novel and passing it to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked down at the book and brushed it off. He raised an eyebrow.

"It's a cool book." Jay shrugged.

Jungkook nodded slowly and opened the book.

"Chapter One : The Forbidden Love. As soon as he saw him, he knew it was a mistake. He was the enemy, the one person he was supposed to hate. But as their eyes met across the crowded room, he felt a spark of something he couldn't ignore. He knew it was forbidden, that their love would never be accepted by society. But he couldn't help the way he felt. And as he walked towards him, he knew that everything was about to change." Jungkook read, the more he read, the slower he read it.

"I've read this before." Jungkook said, he didn't remember when but he closed the book and passed it to Taehyung.

"Oh really? When?" Jay asked. "That's the only copy of that book and it's ancient." She mentioned.

Jimin stared at Jungkook. Taehyung looked at the book and then at Jungkook, squeezing his hand.

"I– I'll see you later." Jungkook said, not really knowing how to answer that, he turned and left with Taehyung.

Jimin began to walk away as well too, but Jay stopped him and warned him.

"Can't a wedding be parallel to a coronation?" She asked and Jimin sighed. "It can.."

Jay let him go. "Be cautious."

10 MONTHS LATER
THE WEDDING.

It wasn't all that, it was a simple little gathering because Jungkook didn't mess with anyone like that anyways.

It was a private wedding, simply because people couldn't mind their business, the new it couple. A Kim and A Jeon, tying the knot and becoming one. Jeon Jungkook was marrying Kim Taehyung, it was something that shocked the country.

These things rarely happen.

Taehyung stood in the mirror and let out a loud breath. Jimin by his side, looking anxious.

"Jimin what's the matter?" Tae asked his best mate and Jimin shook his head. "Nothing, Woo is just biting me a lot." He lied through his teeth, smiling a little.

Wooyoung rested in his arms, being the playful chubby baby he was, looking at Taehyung while nibbling on Jimin's finger.

"Right," Taehyung said and rubbed his face. "I can't believe this is happening."

"Me either, trust me." Jimin mumbled and Taehyung gave him a dead-panned look.

"Sorry!" Jimin squealed.

Namjoon came knocking on the door and Jimin came, opening it, but not too much to where Namjoon could see Taehyung.

He passed Wooyoung on to him with a small thank you, closing the door again and coming to Taehyung.

"They're ready." He hugged him. Taehyung hugged him back and nodded. "O-Okay.."

"Don't be scared Taehyung, This is the start of something special." He smiled and left the room with him.

Jimin couldn't help but feel a little uneasy. That feeling.

That something bad was going to happen.

But this time he didn't tell him. He was going to handle this.

The two separated and some guards took over watching over Tae and leading him to the isle.

The music started, and Jungkook stood at the top of the aisle. He breathed in deeply and glanced at the crowd.

Taehyung's dad wasn't even here at least. Jungkook scoffed.

A real man was in his life now anyways, there really wasn't a need.

Soon, Taehyung came to view and Jungkook gasped softly.

"He's beautiful." He mumbled and Sunny giggled at his words. "Someone is head over heels." She mentioned. He rolled his eyes.

"Mind your business."

Taehyung walked down the aisle looking as pretty as ever with a white suit on, however with a pretty twist, a veil-like fabric spread all behind him, glimmering in sparkles.

Jimin made that.

Speaking of Jimin. He was standing at the altar, proud of his work and his best friend. However, he started thinking about this timeline again. How it isn't supposed to go like this...

The baby comes before the wedding. So what was going to happen?

They'd just have to wait and see.

He sighed, looking down at his own baby boy in Namjoon's arms, passed out and asleep. He chuckled a little bit and focused back on Taehyung.

Wendy sat at the front as well with her husband, this was a huge moment. She could care less though, her main mission was being jeopardized.

She has successfully sneaked Lisa in earlier, but hasn't seen her since. She sighed and checked her watch.

"What's the matter, dear?" Dean whispered to her as Taehyung faced Jungkook now, giving a shy smile. Wendy watched and shook her head. "Nothing. Just nervous." she said. He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"You look beautiful." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung honestly. He held out his hands and Taehyung took them. "Thank you." He kissed his cheek.

"Awww, this is so adorable." Taekyun, Taehyung's lovely sister, said a little too loud.

"SHHHHH!" Jay said from the back (nobody knows how she got in by the way) and Taekyun turned around. "Girl who the fuck do you think you–"

"Goddammit, girl be QUIET," Jay repeated and waved her off. Taekyun sat there with her jaw on the floor.

Then it all happened.

Taekyun stood quickly. "Who even are you–" Jay stood right after her and pulled her down. "EVERYBODY DOWN!" she screamed.

Jungkook turned his head and saw one of the "Guards" with a gun out, aiming directly at Taehyung.

He immediately pulled him towards him and the bullet went off. Everyone quickly ducked and Jimin hopped off the alter, directing everyone out of the venue and meeting up with Namjoon and Wooyoung.

Dean cursed and pulled Wendy to safety. "Jungkook get down from there!" He yelled at his son.

Jungkook and Taehyung had to hide behind the board because Lisa was still shooting at Taehyung.

Jungkook was prepared always. "I thought I killed this bitch." He was beyond pissed, everything around him was irrelevant to the only act that he wanted to do which was take this bitch in.

She somehow snuck through high levels of security inside the wedding. He knew someone had to let her in.

"Yoongi!" He screamed out at the one man he knew was probably better than him at these settings and Yoongi like a hound was already at it, using his “good man” skills to catch up to Lisa quickly.

Jungkook pulled out a gun from his pocket already loading and began shooting at Lisa, making her duck and run off without realizing Yoongi was already hot on her trail.

Jungkook wasn't going to let her escape this time. "Go with the others." Jungkook told Taehyung softly and he looked down at him.

Taehyung was terrified, but he would be lying if he said Jungkook didn't look really hot right now.

"Did you hear me??" Jungkook shook him. "Oh..yeah." Taehyung quickly got up and went through the emergency exit, catching up to Hobi and leaving the lot.

Jungkook then took off through the crowd of people, his guards already on it and trying to also catch up with Lisa.

She was a couple of yards away and Jungkook wasn't going to stop until that girl was dead. He ran until he ended up in a dead-end alleyway.

He saw Yoongi already had this girl in a chokehold. Threatening to kill her then and there.

Lisa spat in his face. "You guys know you need me alive, piece of shit."

Yoongi gave her a psychotic look.

"You think you're a killer? I'll show you a real killer–"

"Thanks." Jungkook cut him off before Yoongi could lose his mind on the bitch. She was definitely pushing his buttons.

Yoongi let her go and stood back, crossing his arms at Jungkook. "You owe me." He pointed.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah...I know." He panted before kicking the shit out of Lisa's face, knocking her out cold.

"Take her to the house, in the basement." He told his men and they did just that, taking her away.

Jungkook stared at Yoongi and Yoongi stared at Jungkook.

"You know, I think we'd make hell together," Jungkook said with a little smile. Yoongi shrugged.

"I kinda agree to be honest."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 18.5K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
599K 18.7K 73
" you are my mate, no one els'. Don't get that confused, and do not forget who you belong to." - TOP KOOK; BOTTOM TAE; PREVIOUSLY KNOWS AS HOUSE OF C...
210K 14.7K 62
"At the end of the day, just remember who wears number one on their back." *** Baseball is the only thing that truly gives Taehyung joy through his...
290K 21.5K 37
I hope you find a good man deserving of your love one day. Goodbye Taehyung woke up not only to a goodbye note from his vampire boyfriend of three ye...