Tonight (MiChaeng) ✓

By CursedtheHormones

'Tonight, I found the happiness, Tonight, I found the reason to live again And, I know that from now on I mys... More

Hi!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (Last Chapter)
Vow
Special Chapter
Thank you, my dear reader
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 32

2.5K 78 80
By CursedtheHormones

Mina

"Babe! I woke up early and went here to prepare you a lunch and you're just gonna ignore it!?" I yelled at him. He turned to me with a grin and walked to me. I pout while glaring at him. 

"I didn't ignore it, okay? I just...kind of forgot." He said with a smile and kissed my cheek. I blushed and threw him his lunch. I turned my back and heard him chuckled. I started to clean the table when I felt him hugging me from my back. 

"Is my baby mad at me?" He asked me teasingly. I forcefully removed his hands and turned to him with a glare. 

"Sorry..." His smile faded and turned it into a pout. I sighed and peck his lips. 

"Eat it okay? And don't overwork yourself!" I said with my pointed finger on him, as if scolding him. He nodded and smiled. 

"I'll go now, love you!" He yelled cheerfully and waved goodbye.

"I love you too, drive safely okay?" I added and he just nods then leaves. I continued to clean the table then washed the dishes. After I'm done, I checked my phone and saw Sana's text. She told me Momo already arrived from Japan, and now at her house. 'God I miss her!' I quickly do everything that is important then leave Jimin's unit. I took the cab that will take me to our house, no, it's Sana's now. I told them I'll be meeting them there. 

As soon as I got in, I looked through the window of the cab. There's so many things that change, so many things happened, to me, my unnie's, her friends, there's so many things that we achieved. I wonder what are also the things she achieved? what has she been doing for the past years, or...just where is she? 

It's been three years since our break up, since I last saw her. They told me that a week after our break up she had also been crying just like me. They told me she also looked wasted, broken. That was the last news I heard from her. I haven't heard since then. I tried to ask Dahyun or anyone from her friends but they didn't tell me a thing. They even avoided me for the whole month. If it's not from Nayeon unnie's torture to Jeongyeon unnie then I, we, wouldn't know that she already left the country. I gotta tell you, my world fell apart when I heard that. That time I thought of things I shouldn't. I thought that maybe she didn't really love me and she regretted everything that we had. I mean, she left to be in another country, away from her friends, from her work, from me. What...why would she do that? What am I supposed to feel? I cried even more for a year because of that. I know we already broke up but it wouldn't hurt or maybe, but not much to see each other again. No need to leave me like that...

But as time flew I realized. Maybe she needed that to move on and accept the things, how we ended. Move on and start a new life...away from me, away from the pain. I just hope that she's happy and okay now. I wish she also moved on and found the better person as what she promised me...

I'm so glad that I finally moved on and accepted it. I'm not crying all night and just have been teaching the students with swollen red eyes. Because now I have Jimin, I found the better person Chaeyoung, just as I promise.

After a year of our break up he became our student, and ever since then he kept on pestering me. Giving me this, that, making lame jokes, that even he can't laugh. I remember the times he's always outside of our building. He was waiting for me so we can both go home together, more like him, taking me home. I gotta say that for the first months he reminded me of Chaeyoung: not funny and short, just kidding, sweet and caring. He was always there for me when I always got drunk because of Chaeyoung, and he didn't take advantage of me. He also gave me so much stuff that I don't know if I even needed it. He always treats me to every restaurant that he could think of. He's really charming and cute in his own way. I think that's why I didn't have a hard time falling for him too. We've been together now for a year, and I gotta say that we're doing great. Still taking things slow...

I think what happened to me and Chaeyoung was really a lesson. Because now I can say that I'm now honest to everything that happened to me. I'm not hiding anything from him. I told her about my past and he accepted me. I even told him about me and Chaeyoung, which he gladly understands. 

She was right, this is not our lifetime. We are not destined to be each other in this life. But I'm still glad I met her, I get to see and feel how a Son Chaeyoung loves someone. I will never regret meeting and being with her, over and over again...

I snapped back to reality when I heard the driver clear his throat, loudly. I abruptly went for my wallet and paid him. I apologized and went outside. I ran to the front door and opened it.

"Momoring!!!" I shouted and saw them turned to me. Momo instantly smiled and ran to me. 

"Mitang!!!" She shouted and hugged me.

"I miss you so much!!!" We said in unison. We both pulled back and laughed. 

"How about me!? Don't you miss me too?" I heard Sana asked, clearly jealous because I didn't greet her. We turned to her with a playful glare, completely ruining our moment. She giggled, biting her finger and ran to us for a hug. 

"I'm happy we're complete again!" Sana shouted while we're jumping and laughing. 

"Sorry I took long in Japan. The kids treated me to every restaurant there that was really good. Who am I to say no right?" We laughed at how pretentious she is. 

"For all I know those restaurant recommendations were from you. It's not like you haven't been in those "good" restaurants before." I said with a mock. She placed her hand on her chest and her eyes went wide with her mouth opened. Exaggerating how she was offended. 

"Actually you're right." She then suddenly said with a smug. We just laughed and sat on the couch. 

"We saw how great they performed. Their teacher was probably good." Sana said teasingly. Momo blushed then started to tell us what happened. How she teaches and trained them for the past two months. 

"You did well unnie! They were amazing and did a good job representing our country." I said and gave her thumbs up. She smiles in return. 

Momo became a well-known choreographer because of the hit choreographies that she made for K-pop groups. It made her have more opportunities in and outside Korea. She became more known and of course our dance studio as well. Momo became busy with her out of town work and told me to take care of it. Besides me and Sana have a share of it so we technically have a responsibility for it. But now I'm the only one who's managing it, before it was me and Sana. But last year she told us that she's quitting and will start a new business, on her own. It was a restaurant and they really made the best Japanese foods, well the owner was Japanese. We just let her and be happy for her. So now, every time Momo has an out of town schedule I took over the supervision of the dance studio. Even though I'm not having classes anymore, I still need to supervise the other choreographers. 

"Wow our Momoring is really on the next level now huh!" Sana said proudly to Momo, she even hit her arm out of excitement. 

"Thank you Satang! But I wouldn't be here even if it weren't for the both of you." She said and smiled. I playfully rolled my eyes and hugged the cushion beside me. 

"We literally didn't do anything Momoring. Why are you so humble?" I asked teasing her. She pouted and playfully glared at us. 

"Mitang is right, why credit us when we didn't do anything? Are you making us feel bad Momoring? because we didn't achieve what you achieved!?" Sana said teasingly with big glaring eyes and abruptly leaned forward to Momo. 

"Aish! You both are so mean!" She whined and twitched her upper lip. Me and Sana burst out laughing and hugged her. 

"But Momoring you should take all the credit. Yes we helped you, but it's not that much, it's just a simple yelling at you because you always forgot your passport or your ticket." I paused and she glared at us, I tried not to laugh and continued. "It's still you who did all the hard work." I said and smiled. Now she shed a tear then hugged us both tight. 

"Our crying Momoring!" Sana teased her. 

"I'm just very thankful to have a friend like the both of you. I love you so much guys...even though I'm stubborn and forgetful at times..." She said, pulling back and sniffs. I fixed her hair and smiled. 

"Just lessen the girls you'll sleep with. You know...they keep on bugging us asking where you are." I said and glared at her. She smiled sheepishly and scratched her nape. 

"Some of them were even going to my restaurant, telling me they'll meet you there. Yah Momoring! my restaurant is not a place for a missing pig!" Sana shouted at her and hit her. The latter winced and pouted. 

"I'll handle them okay?, I've just been busy." She said and gave us an assuring smile. I squinted my eyes on her then leaned back again. Sana's phone suddenly rang. She picked it up and smiled brightly in instant, based on that I think it's the tofu. 

"Good morning baby! Why did you call?" She asked and gestured at us that she would just take it, we nodded and she left. I watched her with a smile as she went far away from us. I sighed then turned to Momo. 

"Aren't you gonna stop that unnie?" I asked pertaining to Momo's one night stands. She shrugged and looked away. 

"Loving her?, I don't know...I think it'll take time...but I know it will never stop, it'll just subside. I know Dahyun will take care and will love her more than I could..." Momo said and smiled a small but genuine one. I smiled back and hugged her. 

"I was pertaining to your one night stands but you confessed your love again to her to me." I said and chuckled. She did the same and pulled back. 

"My bad, but about the one night stands...maybe when I finally accepted it..." She said and smiled again, but now this one is in pain.

"I know you'll get through this, just like me. It'll take time but you'll be alright..." I said and patted her back. 

"Yeah, like you..." She said with a tease. I gasped and looked at her with wide eyes. 

"Excuse me!?, I already moved on Momo." I said sternly. She shrugs and smirks at me. I was about to fire back when Sana came back. 

"What did I miss?, hey why are you looking at her like that Mina!?" Sana asked laughing. My glare turned into squints then rolled my eyes on her. 

"By the way Sana she told me she'll treat us including the others later for dinner. Cause it's been a while since we all gathered together." I said can't help but feel proud of what I just said. She's probably cursing at me right now. 'She hates to treat others, more like be treated.' I turned to them and saw her jaw dropped, while Sana was bouncing happily. 

"They'll be happy to hear this. They missed you and it's really been a while! I'll text them." Sana squealed and started to type on her phone. Momo threw me her pillow; I dodged it and stuck my tongue out on her. 

"Where is it gonna be?" Sana asked Momo. The latter sighs then stood up.

"I'll tell you later." She said and started to walk. 

"I'm just gonna sleep here for today. Wake me up when it's 6:00 pm already." She added and turned to us. We nodded; she turned her back again and started to walk upstairs. 

"Mina were you gonna bring Jimin tonight?" Sana asked me as she put her phone down. I went silent and thought for a minute. 'He might be tired later tonight...'

"I might not. He's very busy and I just want him to rest later..." I said with a smile. She nodded then her face turned serious. 

"Something's bothering you?" I asked. She blinked then shook her head. 

"Nothing...just some thoughts..." She said. 

"Like...?" I asked, still trying to know what it was. 

"Jimin..." She suddenly said. I frowned and was taken aback.

"I know you love him...but I also know how much you loved...her..." She added and straightened her back. I was still with a frown because I don't know where this is going. Her face suddenly flashed into my mind and my heart suddenly beat fast. 

"What if she came back?, Ask you to be with her again. What will you do? Would you break up Jimin and be with her...or you'll reject her...?" She asked worriedly. I looked away and my heart doubled its beats. Just a thought of her coming back for me makes me think of things...I shouldn't. 'What would I do? Would I reject her or...I'll give it a try again...?' I breathed heavily and looked down.

"Of course...of course I would..." I paused. Why are you contemplating Mina!? You know the answer! "l...I would reject her. I...I'm happy with Jimin now. He loves me and I...I love him..." I paused again. Stop stuttering Mina, why do you sound like you're not sure!?' I took a deep breath and continued. "He was always there for me, when I was heartbroken and especially when I was too...I was too hurt and wasted...He fixed me unnie, I wouldn't leave Jimin because of her. We told each other to find the better one and I did. I won't find another guy like him, Sana unnie...and...and I don't want to be hurt again...by her...I've been hurt enough and I don't think I will ever take it if it happened again for the second time." I finished and didn't know that my tears were falling down. She quickly wrapped me for a hug and rubbed my back. 

"I know what you've been through Mina...but always follow your heart, what you desire, who you desire...even it'll hurt again...you'll know if it's worth it..." Sana whispered to me. I just nodded and hugged her.

"It's better to love someone knowing that it hurts you. Because that's when you know that you truly care and love this person. Instead of pretending to love someone but still hurts you either way..." She added that made me hug her tight. 'Those words will help me...but I don't know if it's for my good...or it'll be for my bad...' 

"Thank you, unnie...I know she'll come back...but not for me...She should be happy now with whoever she ends up with. She promises me that and I know she'll keep it..." I said and smiled, I don't know if it came out genuine or not, but I'm sincere when I said that. She nodded and caressed my hair. I looked down then felt her stand up and leave me, probably giving me space. Once her footsteps became inaudible I let my tears fall again and held my chest. 

'You know what the both of you talked about Mina...don't break it because that's what she wants...what the both of you wants...it'll be easier to be like this...no lies...no secrets...no pain...and no love from her...it's better this way... you're not hurt and she's not hurt...that's how the both of you ended...please accept it Mina...don't hurt yourself more...you should be happy now...And you said it to yourself that you already moved on. So you shouldn't feel these things again. You promise to her, keep it and everything will be alright...'

"Please let it be alright..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 844 21
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
1K 62 5
Short Filipino AU's of Chaeryeong Read to see what happens (All events, characteristics, plot and the story itself is full fiction)
421K 17.4K 128
[EDIT] VERY, VERY IMMATURE WORK!!! Read at your own risk. "Hi, Naghahanap po ako ng boyfriend." "Maling hotline po ang natawagan niyo." - ❝In which T...