✔︎𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 |...

Від shaesen

❝ What's your name? ❞ ❝ If I told you that, I would have to kill you sweetie ❞ ... Більше

𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 - 𝙡𝙚𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
things I need to say
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
EXTRACHAPTER ~ The Wedding
~ EXTRA CHAPTER ~

thirty five

17.9K 621 186
Від shaesen

it's you

I followed Felix into the square room that had a beam of light coming in through a slightly open curtain. We had decided to only let a few in at a time, and me and Felix were the last to see him. Jeongin was sitting half up on a bed a few meters from us, looking blankly into the distance. He had a bit of patching on his head, probably to stop any inside bleeding. I wasn't too good with medical things.

His eyes fell onto Felix's first then travelled to mine.

"No sorry, I don't recognise either of you two either." His destressed voice called out. I studied his expression carefully and he really did look confused by all of this.

"Is there anything at all that you can remember? Like the last place you were or how this happened to you?" I asked him. His head turned back to mine and he looked like he was trying to think back.

"I just remember feeling angry, but also scared. I also can only remember darkness. I am sorry I can't be of much help."
I stared at the young guy in front of me who used to rely on Felix and his other Hyung's to be cared for, he was always so sweet and not dangerous at all. I really didn't see how this could of happened.

"Don't worry, hopefully your memory will come back with time," I said finally.

"How do you guys know me then?"

I turned to Felix to motion for him to speak.

"We are just really good friends, I just really hope you get your memory back Jeongin."  Felix left it at that and smiled at him, maybe it was best not to go into too much detail about his life.

"We will check on you later." I said as I walked out of his door holding onto Felix's hand.

My eyes met with Changbin's as I walked out the door.

"Any luck?" He asked me."

I just shook my head and sighed.

"He really doesn't remember any of us, what could of happened to him~"

Jisung walked up to me while looking quite distressed.

"I miss the old him already, he always cheered me up when I was in bad moods." He looked into my eyes for a minute. "How did you manage to escape from Yoongi? I thought it would of been impossible."

"They seemed to be too engrossed with the tv, whatever was playing on it." I laughed a bit but then quickly stopped. I hadn't talked to all the members a lot, I wanted to get closer to them because I feel like I haven't made much of an effort.
My hand was still connected to Felix and I didn't want to let it go.

"While you were with Yoongi, they burned down our house so we had to move locations, And also, My brother is back." Felix stated out of the blue.

That was a lot of information. His house got burnt down?

I then remembered what else he said. Then I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Your brother is alive?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he found me at your engagement party and helped me escape."

It all made sense now.

"Where is he now?"

"He stayed back at the new hide out."

I nodded even though I didn't see why he had to stay back. I was actually quite interested to meet him. I could see what things they had in common.

"What was his name again?" I asked.

"Joshua," The name sounded strangely familiar.

"Ah okay. Are we going back now? Or are we waiting here with Jeongin?"

"I'm going to leave Changbin here, and I think Jooheon and Shownu were going to stay as well, but the rest of us are going head back, I want you safe and away from Yoongi's grip."

I smiled and held his hand a bit tighter.

"I won't let go of this hand."

"Come on please, lets go before it gets too cringey to handle."

I pretended to punch Hyunjin in the face as he said that, he wasn't much of a romantic guy, not that I knew of anyway. I reckon as soon as he gets a girlfriend its going to change.

Felix pulled my hand and took me to a car outside. I got to sit in the front and he made sure no one else got in our car which I was happy about. He lent over me and did my seatbelt for me, my heart was defiantly still beating inside my chest. He then started the car and drove me to the hide out while the others followed.

The large door opened and I see a large corridor with loads of doors coming off. This place was nicer than I had first imagined. When we got into a large room I see a figure sitting down on a chair reading.

"Y/n, this is my brother Joshua."

On command Joshua stood up putting his book on the side and walked up to me.

He was about to say something when he stopped.

"Its you!" We both said.

I laughed a bit as I turned to Felix,

"You guys know each other?"

"Yeah, I bumped into him at the party."
Joshua smiled at me.
"I can't believe you are Felix's girlfriend, the night of the party I would of never of guessed." I chuckled. That's why he was running then, he must of been helping Felix escape.

"Josh, are you ready to show us those files that you stole yet?" 

He looked up quickly at Felix,

"Yeah, I am. Follow me." 

He looked at me as well and motioned for me to also follow.

We got into a small room which had a laptop on a desk not too far away. He logged it on and pulled out a USB stick.

"So I did my research and I found out that you used to know Yoongi Y/n"
"How did you find that out?"

"One of these videos. There is about 4 videos and they contain some important things."

My eyes widened and I walked over to look at the computer screen, and sure enough there I was when I was a young girl, next to Yoongi."

Felix looked a bit shocked.

"How come you knew him?" He asked me.

"My mother basically. She had probably planned all this since I was born, I was basically born just to be forced to marry Yoongi when I was older. But then one day his dad took him away and I always thought it was his fault, I didn't know where he went or anything."

"I think you would want to watch these videos, both of you." Joshua said as he clicked play on the screen.

————————————
A/n: Where am I going with this? Good question. lol. but here is chapter 35  for you. The next chapter will probably just be the videos but I will write them in the past tense instead of keeping on flipping back and forth between Y/n's view and the videos if that makes any sense. Anyways thanks for reading and vote and comment. Xx
————————-

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

166K 6.5K 64
Changbin is in a gang named X6.He is ruthless and does not care for anyone other than his five other members.What happens when he cross paths with fe...
319K 14.6K 30
『Hyunjin was afraid that felix was trying to steal his supporters from him, until he realized. He was just afraid that felix might steal his heart as...
10.9K 588 38
𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗 "I am scared, what if he loves someone else?" "You can't say it without knowing if it's true or not" ...
99.6K 2.1K 16
"You can take my daughter " my father said as he offer me to a gang member in exchange for drug and alchohol Well my own father just sold me to a ga...