My Poisonous Cure -A Kth/Lhb...

By beannssluv

He leaned forward pinning her to the wall, close enough to breathe his hot air on her skin, she shivered and... More

Intro
Clash Of Titans
With Me??
The Rivalry
One Option
Fated Segment
Personal Assistant??
The Vision
First Lead
Warm Beginnings
Chance
Found And Lost
The Search
"The decisions that cost"
The Truth About You
Revealed Secret
Custody
Im Jungkook
The Mystery
Paths Apart - 1
Paths Apart - 2
Suzy??
You To Me
The New Help
"I Know It"
Long Known
The Escape
Doubt Beyond Question
Growing Hatred
You??
The Struggle - 1
The Struggle - 2
Mirrors Of Truth
Just Come Back
My Poisonous Cure
Not Yours....She's Mine
Heart Drifts
Battle again
The Murder
System Opened!!!
Hongbin's Realization
Taehyung And Lucas Are...
The Salvage
The Hidden Truth
She Wasnt Mine Anyways
Dont Leave Me
Not Today
Misery
Unseen Feelings
New CDO Officer???
Kim Namjoon, CDO
She Loves Taehyung
Harmony
"Maybe Not You"
Masterplan
Direct Face off
The Twist In Plot
"survival- (climax)"
6 MONTHS LATER
Beginning
Guess What!!!

Prologue

778 25 14
By beannssluv

Sometimes love is not the only answer. Anger, repent, jealous and REVENGE are ways people choose to express their feelings for someone.

Kim Taehyung is the chief detective officer of section 7 at seoul. He is a secret agent but leads a very peaceful life on the outside. He is not very expressive and is a good concealer of his emotions.

However this balance is maintained by his childhood rival who is an extrovert, charming and always has his way out of trouble with his supreme weapon, handsomeness, Lee Hongbin. He joins back at section 7 after hiatus but then unexpectedly their long lost rivalry heats up when they face each other at work.

----------

Suzy is an ordinary college girl who has been leading a calm life; at least trying to living by herself but her fate entangles her with these two handsome men of contrasting characters.

Will she survive the rift between the two??

Will they fall in love with her?? If they did then whom will she choose??

Will all this happen so smoothly?

~

~

~

So if there was a man who wanted suzy for his own personal benefits and he was the most deadliest criminal the world has ever seen.

He glared at them ferociously and licked Suzy's cheek with his dripping wet lustful tongue.

"She is mine and no one can dare take her away from me unless they die" he smirked at them.

The two breathed heavy in disgust and stepped one ahead,

""Then die!!!""

~

~

~

Will Kim Taehyung and Hongbin be able to save her from this unpredictable criminal mind beyond all their personal feelings???

Keep reading

With love - beannssluv <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 41.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
26.6K 1.5K 30
"It takes a second to love someone." - Kim Taehyung 🌨Started: April 20, 2020 🌈Ended: May 6, 2020 ✨Best Rankings✨ #1 [Kimtaehyungau] #6 [Between] #5...
6.3K 180 11
Ella hated assumptions and being daughter of Aphrodite came with a lot like " they're not strong " " there only good lucking " Ella was determined t...
5.5K 381 46
{α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...