Avengers boyfriend scenarios

By PamelaSimpson158

Hey people just some avengers boy toy one shots will have some lemon (sex parts not to graphic though don't w... More

How you first meet him Tony Stark
How you first meet him Captain America
How you first meet him Thor
How you first meet him Bruce Banner (hulk)
How you first meet him Clint Barton [Hawkeye]
When you text/call him Tony
When you text/call him Captain America
When you text/call him Thor
When you text/call him Bruce Banner
When you call/text him Clint Barton
When he asks you to be his girl Tony
When he asks you to be his girl Captain America
When he asks you to be his girl Thor
When asks you to be his girl Bruce Banner
When he asks you to be his girl Clint [Hawkeye]
Your first kiss Tony
Your first kiss Captain America
Your first kiss Thor
First kiss Bruce Banner(Hulk)
First kiss Clint (hawkeye)
Nicknames
Moving into Avengers Tower (tony)
Moving into Avengers Tower (Steve)
Moving into Avengers Tower (Thor)
Moving into Avengers Tower (Bruce)
An
Moving into Stark Tower (Clint)
Stan lee
Period Time (Tony)
Period time (Steve)
Period time (Thor)
Period Time (Clint)
Vote
Vote WINNNNNNER

Period Time (Bruce)

1.3K 39 0
By PamelaSimpson158

You came home after a long day at the coffee shop. Walking into yours and Bruce shared bedroom  You sighed just wanting to take a warm bath and forget about your day. As you were about to take your clothes off the bedroom door bursts open with a wide eye Bruce. 

"Omg I'm so sorry i.... i didn't...... He stuttered. You giggled and spoke softy "Bruce its all right I just got home I'm about to take a bath." He smiled and led you too the bathroom he started the hot water and put in (Fav/Smell) Bath bomb you both watched the chemical reaction bubble and fizz away before he spoke " Hey babe get in before it gets cold." You smiled and striped and got in. the warm water washing your problem away. Bruce grabbed the luffa and placed some soap on and started to lather it in before placing you forward and rubbing your back in small soft circles. 

"So how was work today?" He asked softy. You sighed "it was all right very busy a lot of people today we had a fancy business guy take up more than half your cafe just to have a 4 hour meeting and had to deal with peoples complains about that and worst of all i feel horrible because i have my period. He finished washing your back and helped you out he left you to dry off. you smiled and got changed into comfy pjs and a sweater you walked out of the bathroom and saw Bruce with a fluffy blanket and some candy you smiled and got into bed beside him he pulled you close and turned on the tv to (F/S) and cuddled you close "relax baby I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere tonight" he said and kissed the top of your head. " Mr banner you are needed in the lab by mr stark ASAP." Jarvis said. Bruce sighed "Tell Tony I'm not coming i have more important things to do than seeing his stupid internet videos." You laughed and smiled not long after you both fell asleep.

Meanwhile~~~~~

"Mr Stark " the AI said. 'Yes, Jarvis whats up?" "Mr banner is not coming this evening due to him taking care of more important things than seeing your stupid internet videos his words not mine sir." The AI said. Tony sighed "there not Stupid." 

Hey guys thanks for waiting for this part and sorry for not updating i was swamped with my job working everyday but things should be back on track now hope you like this story by for now y'all. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 144 10
You have known both Thor and Loki, growing up with the two you have always had a mad crush on Thor. But, he always flirted with other women, so you t...
1.2K 15 7
So your tony starks daughter and your mother is pepper Potts,you've been dating Bucky for atleast 3-4months now,,,your best friends are natasha,Wanda...
32.2K 968 11
As soon as (Y/n) joins the Avengers, Steve fall in love with him... and so does someone else. Can their budding romance survive Thor's unexpected vis...
4.7K 150 18
When Tony Stark and Pepper Potts find you abandoned in the street and take you in, you feel beyond lucky. Growing up with the avengers is a dream a...