Moving into Avengers Tower (tony)

You just finished all your work for the day and not exited for the subway ride home. You hated the subway it was gross smelly and full of weirdos. You started to pack your things look sudsy looked out the window and while walking towards it you were startled by a strike of lighting and then a down pour happened. "Shit I never brought a jacket and i have to walk to the subway station." You mumbled under your breath. " You know you could just live with me and avoid this situation again." You jumped and turned around to see your one and only boyfriend tony leaning against the door frame of your office door. "Oh god tony you scared me." He chuckled and walked towards you. He warped his arms around your waist and pulled you close. "So beautiful how about it?" You looked at him confused "what are you talking about?" He stared deeply into your e/c eyes and lower his voice to a whisper " Move in with me babe!" "Oh tony really?" "Of course gorgeous I will send someone to collect your things tomorrow and hat way i don't have to miss you when you leave everyday and all weekend." You hug him tight and smile like a fool. 

Cant wait to move in! 

Sorry it so short more is on the way just have to type them up thanks for being so patient.