Period Time (Clint)

You were walking down the hall way to the kitchen you were hungry and needs some sweets. you woke up happy as ever. Walking into the kitchen you see tony Steve bruce Thor and your boyfriend Clint. Sneaking up behind him you jumped on his back and covered his eye. He chuckled "morning babe". You laughed and jumped off "Good morning." he spun you around and hugged you tight. 

"oh don't hug me to tight baby." You whispered. He pulled away and looked at you and asked "are you alright?" you looked at him and smiled "i'm fine i just have my period and i'm in a lot of pain at the moment." "oh ok do you need or want anything." "Nope i'm just fine going to get a water bottle and go down to the shooting range if you want to come with me." 

"wish i could but i promised Steve and Bucky i would take them around and show them more of whats changed and then we are going to the apple store to get them new phones but have fun and remember your stance when aiming and to lift the elbows." He smiled and you and you giggled and smiled back "Yes sir i will remember i love you have fun i'll see you for dinner?" "Yes of course we'll be back around 7." "ok have fun." Pecking him on the lips you ran out of the room and down to the shooting range. 

~Time skip~

Walking back to your shared bedroom with Clint you rub your tummy trying to ease the pain. Opening the door you see your (F/M) ready to start playing your favourite snacks and Clints fav fluffy white blanket. You smiled and heard Clint come out of the bathroom with his sleeves rolled up and a set of your warm fluffy pjs. "Hey baby why don't you go take a bath and get changed  then we'll watch a movie and pig out on snacks." He handing you your pjs and walked into the bath. 

After taking you bath and changing Clint wrapped you up in his blanket and cuddled you up into his chest and started the movie. "You the best baby thank you and i'm surprised you are letting me use you favourite blanket." "Well i knew my best girl isn't feeling well so i'm making a sacrifice but letting you have my blanket and also why not spoil you." He confessed and butterfly kissed you. "I love you sweetheart". he whispered and you smiled and said " I love you too birdman." 

"Hey......" You giggled and pulled him closer he held you till you both feel asleep. 

Hey guys sorry i havent posted in a bit life is busy and somtimes hard anyway im trying  but here the next part love yall bye for now!!!!!