Period Time (Bruce)

You came home after a long day at the coffee shop. Walking into yours and Bruce shared bedroom  You sighed just wanting to take a warm bath and forget about your day. As you were about to take your clothes off the bedroom door bursts open with a wide eye Bruce. 

"Omg I'm so sorry i.... i didn't...... He stuttered. You giggled and spoke softy "Bruce its all right I just got home I'm about to take a bath." He smiled and led you too the bathroom he started the hot water and put in (Fav/Smell) Bath bomb you both watched the chemical reaction bubble and fizz away before he spoke " Hey babe get in before it gets cold." You smiled and striped and got in. the warm water washing your problem away. Bruce grabbed the luffa and placed some soap on and started to lather it in before placing you forward and rubbing your back in small soft circles. 

"So how was work today?" He asked softy. You sighed "it was all right very busy a lot of people today we had a fancy business guy take up more than half your cafe just to have a 4 hour meeting and had to deal with peoples complains about that and worst of all i feel horrible because i have my period. He finished washing your back and helped you out he left you to dry off. you smiled and got changed into comfy pjs and a sweater you walked out of the bathroom and saw Bruce with a fluffy blanket and some candy you smiled and got into bed beside him he pulled you close and turned on the tv to (F/S) and cuddled you close "relax baby I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere tonight" he said and kissed the top of your head. " Mr banner you are needed in the lab by mr stark ASAP." Jarvis said. Bruce sighed "Tell Tony I'm not coming i have more important things to do than seeing his stupid internet videos." You laughed and smiled not long after you both fell asleep.

Meanwhile~~~~~

"Mr Stark " the AI said. 'Yes, Jarvis whats up?" "Mr banner is not coming this evening due to him taking care of more important things than seeing your stupid internet videos his words not mine sir." The AI said. Tony sighed "there not Stupid." 

Hey guys thanks for waiting for this part and sorry for not updating i was swamped with my job working everyday but things should be back on track now hope you like this story by for now y'all.