When he asks you to be his girl Tony

It was Saturday and you got a call form tony asking you out on a date tonight. You happily accepted, It was almost 8:00 and tony would be here soon. You looked in the mirror one last time as the door bell rang. You wore your f/c dress, black heels and did your h/c hair in a tight bun. You opened the door and there stood tony in a black suit the undershirt was red and his tie was yellow. He looked at you wide eyed and his jaw dropped. "Whoa you look amazing y/n." "Thanks tony, so where are we headed to?" You asked and blushed. "Take my hand and ill show you a night you'll never forget." He held out his hand to you and you took it leading you outside where a limo was waiting. He opened the door and let you in coming in after you. You've never been in a limo before and looked around it had lights on the roof and music a mini fridge and bar you never imagined you would be here in a fancy limo with a man you had a crush on for the past couple of weeks, you didn't care if he had money or not you liked him for who he was and nothing wouldn't change that fact. You arrived at the most fanciest restaurant in NY. "Amelie but tony this restaurant is the best in the city and its impossible to get in to." you looked at him in shock. He just smiled and said. "not when I'm this handsome babe." You both walked into the restaurant and got seated ordered wine and ate your meals. After dinner you both walked in central park and stopped on a bridge looking at the moons reflection in the pond. Stars where twinkling and shining bright same with the moon it was the most beautiful you smiled and noticed tony looking at you. "This is beautiful tony." you say smiling at him. "your more beautiful y/n." He looked at you with a straight face. "Oh thank you." You blushed a deep red and looked down. He lifted you chin and wrapped his other arm around your waist pulling you close. "Will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend y/n? he whispered in your ear. It took you a minute to process what he just asked you once you clued in you smiled and cried tears of joy hugging him tight. "of course tony i would love that." He hugged you back and you both smiled now officially together.