When he asks you to be his girl Thor

You just finished your shift it was a pretty good day but you wished Thor was with you it was his day off though. You sighed and walked into the locker room you opened your locker and saw a piece of paper fall out. You picked up the paper and looked at it, it was a note from Thor.

Dear Y/n:

I'm hoping we can play a game fallow this map of the ship to the star and you will find me there.

Love Thor.

You giggled and looked at the map of the ship the star was located on the flight deck. Walking at a fast pace you turned down the hall only a few moments to the flight deck you stared to run you pushed the door open and the wind blowed trough you hair. Looking around for him or anyone your smile slowly vanished when you saw no one. Suddenly a familiar voice whispered in your ear. "Hello lady y/n." You jumped and turned around you smiled at Thor and said "why hello Thor" He wrapped a arm around your waist and smiled you always loved that smile. "shall we take flight?" "Sure... WAIT Wha." you were cut off by him jumping in the air and flying off you clung to his chest for your life and he just laughed you glared at him and laughed as well. He softly landed on a cliff side and let you go it was so pretty the sun was setting the sky was orange and pink and you could she the city in the horizon New York was truly a beautiful city. You turned around and smiled at Thor and he blushed. "Oh Thor its beautiful." "not as beautiful as you malady." You were now blushing and looked down. "y/n will you be my girlfriend as you mortals call it." He whispered in the ear you nodded and huge him tight for the rest of the evening you watched the run set and spent and lovely night together now officially together.