First kiss Bruce Banner(Hulk)

You were super exited for tonight. You, Yes you (y/n) (l/n) have a date night with your boyfriend Bruce Banner. He's been busy with his work at stark tower with tony himself and had no time for anything else. Its been weeks since you've seen him you've barely had a convo with him. It was around 7 pm when you finally heard your doorbell ring. Looking at yourself one lat time before answering your door, checking your outfit witch was very simple that had a comfy (f/c) tank top and (f/c) jeans. 

               You opened the door with a big smile on your face upon seeing Bruce on the other side, motioning him to come inside and gave him a friendly hug. "Hi Bruce how was work for you today?"     "not  bad hope I didn't keep you waiting to long?" You giggled a little "No not at all your right on time."  You grabbed his hands and led him to the couch and told him to pick and movie from the shelf by your tv. 

             You can back with bowls of snacks like popcorn, skittles, chips, etc. " I hope you eat this kind of stuff if not i can get you something else you like." You started to ramble. He softly chuckled and smiled at you. "its just fine (y/n) really don't worry." You smiled and popped int he movie he picked out with was awesome because it was your favourite (f/m/n). You sat down next to him and he pulled you in close to his side, cuddling up right next to him you started the movie. 

             By the end of the movie you were fast asleep, as Bruce carried you to your bed and gave you a kiss on the cheek but you moved and both of your lips touched you woke up from the stage feeling as he pulled away. You pulled him straight back in and kissed him again, both of you broke the kiss for air you smiled and whispered "Best date ever and you'r an amazing kisser." He blushed and chuckled "Not so bad yourself now lets get some sleep." He laid right beside you and pulling you into his chest and you both fell asleep in each other arms.

Im sooooooooooo sorry this toke so long but I'm super busy and a lot of personal stuff going on but I'm hope to update more as i can thanks to everyone for the support and votes and read.