How you first meet him Clint Barton [Hawkeye]

Its was just another day working at the local archery range. Its was late afternoon and you had a little boys 7th birthday party to host while helping the kids to shoot you noticed a man with short brown hair sun glasses and a professional bow in his hand he looked like he was a really good shooter and knew his way around a bow. He set up at a station beside the party. Once the kids got the hang of it you let them shoot by themselves helping them out when they needed. You looked over to the man and he looked back at you and winked shooting an arrow hitting the target dead centre, you couldn't do that even with looking never mind not looking. He was very skilled and you just looked at him your jaw dropped. "Ya I know I'm amazing." He says with a smirk. You were about to say something but the birthday boy beat you to it. "Excuse me mr you might be good but this lady is way better she taught me how to shoot I bet she could beat you." I looked at the boy shocked and blushed. "Oh is that so then lets have a friendly competition shall we?" His smirk got wider and walked over to you. "Oh i don't think i can i must watch the kids and I'm not that good." He crossed his arms over his chest and smiled. "Come on miss y/n you can take him I believe in you." The boy smiled at you and gave you a thumbs up. How could you deny all these cute kids. "Oh alright ill play." You went and got a bow from the volt and a couple arrows. You walked back over and placed everything down on the table and faced the man. "Before we start tell me your name please." You ask. "Clint, Clint Barton so what are the stakes." "Um I don't know anything but money or dirty things thanks." you say. He laughs and nodded in agreement "alright if I win i get your number and you win you can have whatever alright." "ok sounds fair" After the contest finished you pouted because you lost but only by one arrow. All the kids came up and hugged you then ran to the mom to have lunch. You faced Clint and wrote down your number and handed it to him. "ok here you won fair and square." He just laughed and toke the number and gave you his as well. "Nice job y/n but you can't beat the best maybe next time ill show you some tricks, See you around beautiful." He winked at you one last time and you blushed while he was walking away. Your shift ended and you started walking home thinking about Clint hoping you would see him soon so you could have another chance to kick his ass.