How you first meet him Captain America

You were at your computer on the deck of the Helicarrier doing surveillance reports when you heard your name being called to nick fury's office. You got up and walked down the halls and knocked on the door before entering. Nick turned around and looked at you. You always got the chills when get he looked at you like that. "Sit please agent Y/l/n." You nodded feeling nervous that you made a mistake on one of your reports. "What is it sir? Did I do something wrong?" You asked trying to hide your nerves. He chuckled and smiled a little bit. "No agent you didn't do anything wrong I'm wanting you to go on a mission with someone." You were jumping up and down in your mind so happy he was finally letting you go on a mission. "Of course sir I would be honoured." you smiled and then though about who you are going with. "You will be going to Berlin Germany in three days time and this is your target." He laid out a picture of a man with a German army uniform and a very bonny face bald and red skin. WAIT RED SKIN WHAAAAAAT! "umm sir he has red skin?" "Yes, the Red Skull was supposedly injected with the super solider serum before it was perfected and as a result his face turned into a grotesque red skull hence the name, now I would like you to meet Steve Rogers he will accompany you on your mission." A soft knock was heard on the other side of the door and nick told the person to enter. A tall man walked in he had short blonde hair blue t-shirt, blue jeans and a brown leather jacket. I stood up and blushed he was so perfect from head to toe I can't believe I get to go one a mission with him I feel so lucky. "Cap this is agent y/l/n." Nick says motioning to me. Wait Cap, Steve Rogers omg he's Captain America omg win. He held out his hand for me to shake I took it and said."Hi n-nice to meet you I'm agent y/l/n but you can call me just y/n." You smiled and blushed. "Nice to meet you to miss y/n I'm exited to work with you," "you as well Steve." "You both are dismissed your case files are in your rooms," Nick said. We both nodded and left. "Well, I should head back to my room and review the file ill see you around Steve." "I can walk you back to your room my room is that way anyway," He smiled and I felt my cheeks heat up. "oh um ok thank you." On the way to your room you got to know each other better and found things in common. You like hanging out with him he made you feel safe and happy. "Well, this is me thanks for walking me to my room." I smiled and he blushed. "yeah no problem any time oh here sense we will be working together I'll give you my number." He pulled out a piece of paper with a number on it and I smiled at him. "Text me or call whenever you need me or if you just want to talk." "Sure thing."You walked into your room and programmed the number in your phone and sighed. "Best day ever!"