Your first kiss Tony

Tony and you had plans after work on Friday. You were so exited you didn't know what he had planed for the night but you couldn't wait you looked at the clock OMG Its only 2:30 ugggggggggh why dose time have to go by so slow. You continued you work when your phone buzzed. It was tony.

Tony: Hey beautiful I'm running late from my meeting go home and pack a over night bag ill be at your house at 7:00. Alright? Ill see you then ;)

You read the text but didn't reply because he was going into a meeting and that would distract him but you couldn't help but smile at the text and your day went on finally it was time to go home you gathered your things and walked home. Once home you looked at your clock it read 5:45 pm. Ok time for a shower and to get my stuff together. you undressed and hoped in the shower after you finished you gathered your pjs a 2 change of cloths and some feminine thing you would need. You put you bag on your bed and walked back to the bathroom to get dressed. Your phone buzzed again

Tony: Just to let you know where something nice ok be there soon.

Ok that makes it easy you when to your closet and pulled out a black lace dress it hugged you figure perfectly it only went just above your knees you slipped it on and did you hair in (your fav hairstyle). Your doorbell rang "Come in its unlocked." You walked out of your bathroom and saw tony leaning on your bedroom door frame. "You ready?" He asked smiling. "Yup." You picked up your bag and walked over to him. "Here let me take that!" "sure thank you." you said blushing. He chuckled and took your bag and held your hand you walked outside your apartment and he lead you to his car he threw your bag in the back seat. "Ready?" he asked "Are you going to tell me where we are going?" You said while getting in the passenger seat." Nope" He smirked and started the car "You'll see when we get there it would be long.

Time skip 1 1/2 Hours later~

He pulled up to a lake and a cabin it was so pretty the sun was setting on the lake. Beautiful orange and pink tony got out and opened your door and held out his hand. "Coming Babe?" You grabbed his hand and and he lead you into the cabin. "Tony its so pretty up here." "Not has pretty as you babe." You blushed Tony lead you inside and to the living room there was a fire already lit and a bottle of wine and two glasses. He sat on the floor and motioned you to sit next to him. He poured a glass of wine for the both of you and you smiled. "Thank you tony its so beautiful here." "Thanks it was my parents get away place. It always makes me feel relaxed up here. And I'm happy your here with me to share it with." He placed his hand on your thigh and looked deep into your (e/c) eyes. You felt you face get hot and you felt yourself leaning closer to him as he did the same. Soon your lips touched his he cupped your face and placed his other hand on your waist. You melted into the kiss and soon you both needed air he looked at you and smiled and you blushed. "Wow." was all he could say and your face grew hotter you nodded in agreement. he kissed you again and told you he would be right back. you thought to yourself that was amazing and it was also your first kiss. This weekend is off to an amazing start.

Sorry its kinda long but i hope its ok thanks for all the votes and comments. Keep at it :)