How you first meet him Thor

You are a drill sergeant on the helicarrier training basic fighting moves to the new trainees. You were making the troop do push ups when Nick fury walked in you looked at him and smiled. " All right troops ATTEND HUT." you yelled. The troops formed a line in front of you saluting. Nick walked over with a strange long blonde haired man, He wore a red cape and what looked like armour of some kind like in greek mythology. He smiled at you and you blushed. "Good morning director." you said smiling. "Good morning sergeant I would like you to meet Thor." You looked over at the man named Thor and held out your hand. "Nice to meet you Thor I'm y/n I'm the head drill sergeant here." He shook your hand and kissed the top of your hand. You blushed and all the troops whistle and hoot. You gave them a death glare and they shut up. You pulled your hand away in anger and embarrassment you turned to your troops and yelled "ALL RIGHT JUST FOR THAT GO FOR A 1 HOUR RUN AROUND THE TRACK NOT STOP!" They took off with groans and sighs. "WANT TO MAKE IT 2 HOURS" "NO SERGEANT!" they yelled in unison. You turned back and apologized nick just laughed and Thor stared at you in shock. "Anyway sergeant Thor is here to help with more advanced fighting techniques and with weapons. You shall be working together." Nick said "Well welcome mr Thor ill show you around the training dome. (ya thats right its a dome deal lol.) After the tour you let the troops off for lunch and showed Thor to the cafe. You both ate lunch together and talked about random stuff. You learned about his world called Asgard and his family. You learned a lot about him and he you, you both had a lot in common. Once the day was done you grabbed your bag and took out your ponytail, you looked up and saw Thor staring at you. "Um hi can i help you?" "Oh sorry lady y/n you just looked so beautiful with your hair down." He commented while blushing. You blushed as well " Oh um Thank you Thor." He hands you a piece of paper with a number on it. "Whats this?" You question. "its my room number if you ever wanted to come by and talk i quite enjoyed taking with you at lunch today hope we may continue." He smiled and walked out of the training centre once he left you smiled and walked back to your room. I think I'm falling for him dam.