When he asks you to be his girl Captain America

You had to work late today and were pissed off because you made plans with Steve after work but Maria told you need to finish the report of your mission before tom. You had a lot of fun and worked along side Steve unfortunately red skull did get away. You were almost done when you got a text from Steve.

Steve: Hey i know you have to work late but come to my room after your done I have a surprise for you. See you soon beautiful. ;) 

That made you smile lightly and blushed, 30 mins later you finally finished the report and grabbed your stuff and headed to Steve's room. You arrived and knocked on the door and its slightly opened the room was pitch black and you could see nothing but in the light of the door way was a dozen (fav flower) and a note you walked in slowly and picked up the note. It read:

Dear Y/n

You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, The moment i set eyes on you i knew we would connect and we did. i would love it if you would be apart of my life and my world in a more romantic way so please turn around.

Tears formed in your eyes and you turned around and there standing in the door was Steve in his Captain America outfit he was smiling at you with red cheeks. "So ummm Y/n will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" he blushed red like a tomato and you ran into his arms crying tears of joy with a huge smile on your face. "Oh Steve i thought you would never ask of course i will don't even need to ask its a big giant yes." He picked you up and spun you around you both laughed and spent the night together now officially together.