Moving into Avengers Tower (Bruce)

You had a long and hard day at the cafe and you couldn't wait to get home and relax and take a well deserved bath. Best part was that Bruce was taking time out of the lab to walk you home. Soon enough it was the end of your long shift you smiled and clocked out and walked to the back grabbed you bag and walked over to where Bruce was sitting. He looked up and smiled warmly to you and he kissed your cheek. You blushed and he grabbed you hand and you two walked out of the cafe and down the street towards your apartment. While making small talk with each other and caching up with each other you both noticed that loud sirens caching your attention as # fire trucks speed passed and not a moment later a swarm of police where heading the same direction. You looked over at Bruce and whispered "I hope everything is going to be ok?" "Well, I haven't been called so it can't be that bad I'm sure everything is going to be just fine." He reassured you and both of you smiled continuing on your walk back home. A little time passed as you turned onto your block and saw your apartment in a red flamed inferno stopping dead in your tracks and squeezed Bruce's hand in fear your started to tear up "Oh god my home it's ...... it's gone."  "Y/n Im so sorry."  Bruce held you tight as you both looked and watched the horror show in front of you. The firefighters tried to save your apartment but with no avail after the fire was put of the landlord made an announcement apologizing and promising to find the cause of the fire. You mumbled to yourself "I ..I have no where to go now what am i to do." "You could live with me, I-i mean until your um apartment is fixed or you could stay" He mumbled the last part but you smiled and wiped away your tears and huge him tight. "Thank you Bruce." "Come on lets go home angle i believe you were in need of a bath." You smile and and held his hand in your and walked to stark tower for your new life with Bruce and the others. 

Sorry these are so short but hey what do you want I'm tired lol hope your enjoying them so far