When you text/call him Captain America

You where sitting in your room looking at your mission file when you got really bored. You whipped out your phone and texted Steve.

Y/n: Hello Steve its y/n what are you up too?

Steve: Hello Y/n nothing just in my room looking over files how about yourself?

Y/n: Me too but now I'm bored

Steve: Well we can fix that you know?

Y/n: Oh yeah how? Shoot myself lol jk.

Steve: MISS Y/N never say that you are to smart, caring and too beautiful to die. Promise you'll never say things like that again please.

Y/n: Oh I'm sorry Steve it was just a joke and i won't i promise and thank you.

Steve: Good now about your boredom lets meet up and we can grab lunch at the cafe alright ill meet you at your room.

Y/n: Haha all right sounds good see you soon.

Within a few mins there was a knock at your door you opened it to see Steve smiling at you, you smiled back and felt something embrace you. Steve was hugging you. "Just remember you promised." he whispered in your ear. He pulled away and smiled again you blushed you loved seeing him smile it always make you smile. "All right lunch time miss Y/n shall we ?" He held out his arm and he escorted you to the cafe. You ate lunch together laughed and have a blast. So happy i texted him.