Your first kiss Thor

All the avengers had the day off and so did you they planned to go to the beach for some relaxing time. you pack your towel ,sunscreen extra cloths. you worn a f/c bikini and slipped on shorts and a t-shirt. tying your hair in a ponytail you walk out to the flight deck seeing everyone there Nat ran up to you and hugged you you hugged back. "Hey y/n You look cute today." She smiled. "Thanks Nat so do you are we ready to go?" "yup" She smiled and we all walking into a jet we flew to off to a beach.

~Time skip to the beach~

We arrived i put down my towel and placed my bag beside it. you felt a pair of arms wrap around you, you jumped a bit and a voice said"Its just me." "hi Thor." you giggled a bit and turned around. "Would you like to swim with me malady?" You blushed and nodded and followed him to the water you died a toe in and it was FREEZING. Thor ran straight in and you just got your toes in he rolled his eyes and you saw him talking to someone but no one was around him. you looked at him puzzled and he just smirked suddenly you got swooped up and was flying over the ocean and what ever what the hold on you dropped you in the water. You swam to the surface and looked at the sky you saw tony in him ironman armour laughing like crazy. "And you!" You looked at thor who was to your right laughing as well he looked at you and saw fire in your eyes. You swam towards him and he swam away. you caught up with him and pushed him under the water he came up and pulled you close and kissed your lips and pulled away and swam back to shore leaving you floating there in shock. omg he just kissed me YESSSSSSS WIN FINALLY. (Fan girl moment right there lol XD) Best day off ever!