Moving into Avengers Tower (Thor)

You were walking back to you're meeting spot you set up with Thor so he could take you back to the hellacarrier. You had a bit to much to drink tonight and your motor skills were affected. It was pretty late you wanted to text Thor and tell him but you couldn't see the words on the screen. While walking you passed a few alleyways passing the listen on the block you hear a noise come from within the dark alleyway. You stopped and tried to look into the darkness you shrugged and continued walking. Suddenly you were pulled back against someones chest while a hand covered your mouth and a sharp blade to your neck. "Don't worry babe ill take very good care of you." A strange ruff voice whispered into your ear. You would have been out of this situation by now but your bloody drunk and at the mercy of this creep. Feeling helpless and scared but trying not to show it. Relief washed over you as soon as you heard a boom of thunder and a loud crack of lighting. "Let her go night now." His voice was deep and full of rage. Your tracker dropped you and fled at the sight of Thor in fear. Thor ran up to you and held you in his arms and you hugged his tight "Thank you so much Thor I'm never getting this drunk again." He slightly chuckled at you and smiled "Your welcome my lady but i think it would be wise if you shall live with me from now on!" His smile was gone and replaced with a serious expression. "Really?" You looked at him in disbelief He looked deep into your E/c eyes and spoke softly "Yes i shall make the arrangements for tomorrow." You couldn't help but smile he grabbed you by the waist and song his hammer and you two flew off into the night sky.