When asks you to be his girl Bruce Banner

You got a call earlier this morning from bruce asking you to dinner you of course happy accepted you two have been hanging out almost ever day. It was almost the end of your shift. ~ 5 mins left~ you thought. it was the slowest 5 mins you've ever experienced. Finally you clocked and grabbed your things and walked to the bathroom changing into your spare cloths. You slipped on a f/c dress that went to your knee with black lace around the bottom of the dress. Letting your H/l H/c hair down out you slipped on f/c heels and shoved your work cloths into your bag. You walked out of the bathroom and saw Bruce standing at the counter talking to B/f/n. He looked at you and smiled. "y/n you look beautiful." you blushed "you don't look bad yourself Mr. Banner." He blushed and smiled "well shall we go?" "sure." You waved goodbye to everyone and b/f/n gave you a thumbs up you smiled and walked out the door holding bruce's arm. You both walked down the street talking and laughing Bruce stopped in front of your favourite restaurant (restaurants name). He smiled "Lets eat here ok?" "alright this is my favourite restaurant". He just chuckled and said i know. You wondered how he knew that maybe you told him. You walked in got seated and soon later you had your meals. After a lovely meal you both walked back to your apartment and held hands in front of the door. "y/n there is something i wish to ask you." Your eye light up " of course whats is it?" "i was wondering if you might be my girlfriend?" You smiled and blushed you jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly tears of joy in your eyes. "haha ill take that as a yes then." he just laughed and hugged you back.