Your first kiss Captain America

It was your day off and you had plans with Steve he was going to take you for a ride on his motorbike. Steve picked you up at your apartment and gave you a spare helmet. He got on first and smiled." Just swing your right leg over and hold onto me ok." You nodded and did what he said you were scared but you trusted him. he started up the bike and you squeaked a bit and held on his jacket and shirt tight. He just chuckled and told you you were going to be ok. You drove off and after awhile you got used to it and looked up and you were on a country rode the grass was green and the air was clean you loved it. He pulled over the was a stream and a hill with a big oak tree. He helped you off the bike and he grabbed a picket basket attached to the bike and held your hand then lead you up the hill. "hungry?" He asked. "starved." He chuckled and opened the basket pulling out (fav food). "I hope you like it." He said shyly. "Its my favourite actually." "i had a feeling." He smiled at you. "How did you know and did you make this all yourself?" You asked quite confused. "Kinda i did have some help from Nat." He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. You giggled "Well it looks amazing Steve let dig in k?" He nodded in agreement. After you ate you sat a talked awhile you got bored so you got up and he looked at you "Tag your it" You tapped his shoulder and started to run down the hill he got up and ran after you. "Hey no fair." He laughed and was getting closer. You tripped on a rock and screamed before you it the ground Steve caught you nd held you close to his chest and you both rolled down the hill. Once you stopped you opened your eyes Steve was ono of you. "Are you ok y/n?" He asked. "Ya I'm ok are you?" "Ya I'm good" You both looked at each other and both blushed its like time froze and he leaned down and kissed your lips. You were shocked at first but started to kiss back he pulled away for air and smiled. "i wanted to do that for a while now." You blushed and he got off of you and helped you up. "We should head back its getting late." You nodded and you both grabbed your stuff and packed the bike and rode back home. Best First kiss ever!!!