Stan lee

Hey guys this is a one shot for Stan lee can't believe he's gone sniff so sad anyway let's keep his spirit alive

Y/n P.O.V

You were sitting in the main room of avengers tower watching tv with everyone while Steve and Bucky were making dinner. You knew it was a type of pasta since you could smell the Italian flavours make your mouth drool. You were so hungry. "Hey Steve how much longer I'm hungry" you yelled over the tv. "Hahaha be patient Y/N but about 10 mins" he chuckled. You were watching some stupid soap opera on tv. "Nat can we please watch something else this is boring" you sighed. " hell no I was here first deal with it and besides you can.." she was cut off by a braking news story from the local news station.

Everyone's attention was on the tv getting ready for anything that was about to happen.
"Tony turn it up please" peter said. Tony turned up the volume.

"Braking NEWs the famous creator of the whole marvel universe is sadly passed away on November 12 2018 at the age of 95. Stan Lee the comic book creator passed away at his home early in the morning....... we shall miss this great man in our lives Rest In Peace Stan Lee prays and thoughts goes out to the family and friends. Thank you please join us again at 6" the new broadcast ended and you where in tears you looked over to Peter and he was In Tears as well he was the closest to Stan almost like an uncle or grandpa you got up and crawled beside Peter and hugged him tight and cried together. You heard Tony's phone start ringing but you never looked up from Peters chest.

"Hello this is tony stark , yes sir yes of course we will all be there ok thank you" tony hung up. He paused for a moment playing with this phone. "Tony who was that?" Steve asked gently. " it um it was Stan Lee's daughter she wanted us to come to the funeral and help carry him to his grave." Tony said lowly trying not to show his tears. "When?" Steve asked " Saturday next week" tony said.

      Time skip by detective pickaku

    It was almost time to head to the funeral Steve tony peter and Bucky where already to get ready to carry Stan. All week you were very upset not sleeping or eating well but you for used yourself to get out of bed this morning you looked at yourself in the mirror. your little black dress went to your knees and black heals. Your H/L was in a (fav hair style). A knock came to your door you told them to come in. The door opened and it showed it was Clint "hey are you ready Y/N?" " ya I'm ready let me grab a coat" you whispered he waiting for you and walked down the hall to the elevator and to the main room happy was waiting for everyone so he could drive us all over. You got in and sat beside Thor and Bruce. "Hey how you holding up?" Bruce asked " I'm ok how are you Bruce?" " I'm alright" you smiled at him and put your head down.

Time skip y'all

     You were at the funeral outside waiting for them to bring the man that you so adored that everyone adored. You noticed the sky getting dark and felt some rain pour on your skin but you didn't care you were too upset to care. Soft music started to play and you looked up to see peter and Steve in front holding the castet Bucky and tony in the back there heads were down and hair getting wet but they didn't care at all they got to the grave and lowered the coffin in the ground and the priest said some prayers before you knew it it was pouring rain and the funeral was over everyone was heading to the car to go home you took one last look at the tomb stone that read

              RIP
           Stan lee
       1922-2018
        Great father husband and freind
         Exelceror

Hey guys so that was my tribute to Stan lee hope it didn't suck