When you text/call him Thor

Hey y'all i know thor didn't give you number. sorry but in my mind he wouldn't use a phone he's too old school. Anyways tony bought him one and he got your number from nick so ya.

It was your day off and you had nothing to do you decided to go for a walk around the ship. Putting your f/c jacket on and walked out the door. After a few mins your cell rang. you pulled it out of your pocket and saw a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey lady y/n the man of iron bought me a phone and nick gave me your contact information.

Y/n: Um I'm going to talk a wild guess and say that this is Thor correct?

Thor: Yes it is my lady how are thee?

Y/n: I'm alright its my day off just walking around the ship didn't want to be alone i guess. And what about yourself?

Thor: I'm just fine and if you feel lonely come by my room we can watch one of the those tv show that are long.

Y/n: you mean a movie? and sure ill be right there.

Thor: yes a movie and alright can't wait.

You just laughed and smiled walking towards Thor's room. Once there you knocked on the door and Thor opened the door smiling at you, you blushed and he motioned for you to enter you sat on the end of the bed and he plunged in a movie. It was one of your favourites F/m and you smiled. "I love this movie." "I as well." He sat beside you and before long you fell asleep on his shoulder. He just smiled "Good night malady." Then he fell asleep as well.

Short but sweet XD