Period time (Steve)

You awoke early in the morning about 5 am you pulled out a black sports bra and a pair of camo leggings. Lacing up your black running shoes you grab your bag and head downstairs to go the the towers gym. Closing yours and Steve's shared bedroom door double checking you have everything. 

Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've done your workout for the day now to head back to your room to shower and change. On your way up the fancy elevator your started to feel intense pain in your abdomen. "Oh no" you thought the elevator dinged and you hurried off the walked fast down the hallway, sliding the door open you see Steve still in bed you make a fast exited to the bathroom attached to your room locking the door and silence screaming in your head. "shit awe why no no no no no." SHE HERE YOUR BLOODY DAM PEROID IS HERE NOOOOOOO. "I was going out with Steve tonight maybe this time it wont be so bad." Your period are so bad with all the cramps back pain headaches and heavy flow your out of commission for days (One time i was out for a week and missed a whole week of school not that i minded f**k school lol JK GO TO SCHOOL KIDS!!!!!!) Taking some pain meds you sat on your bed a very painful wave of cramps came and you huddled over groning. All this caught the attention of your boyfriend Steve. He rolled over in bed and held your hand sitting up. "doll are you alright?" he whispered. "Yeah i'm alright." Groning again he held your sides and rubbed your back. "Doll whats wrong? Are you hurt? If so who hurt you?"he said in a worried tone. you giggled "Mother nature." He looked at you confused you giggled again and said "Im on my period Steve its fine. He blushed and Kissed your head. "ill be back hold tight." 

Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

changing positions to lie down on the bed but half sitting up Steve walked in with arms full of (F/Candy),(F/chocolate) and warm tea and your fav Captain america blanket. "Ok doll pick one." You smiled and looked at the movie options until you hit (F/M) your smile got bigger and held up the movie for him to take. "This one please" He smiled and put the movie in and pressed play. He placed all the snacks on the bed and hoped under the covers pulling you to his chest he started rubbing your back and kissed your head. Feeling the pain start to fade away you sighed happily. "I love you Captain." You whispered hugging him tight. " I love you too baby girl."

 You spent the rest of the day in bed cuddling and eating all the junk you could find.

AN: he guy i have one more to post it shall be up soon thank you for all the love and suport ya'll have giving me love you all