Period time (Thor)

You got sent home early today and you couldn't be any happier and grateful. You got your Dam period this morning and it was kicking your ass. Worst of all you had no time to take any pain meds you got back to both your and Thor shared bedroom and crawled into bed not bothering to change. You started to drift off until you heard loud foot steps and the door slowly creak open. "Hmmmmm Thor is that you?" You ask sleepily "Yes my queen it is I are you alright?" He asked softly. "Ya i'm alright i just have bad cramps." you weakly said. He came over and pulled the covers up some more and tucked you in more to keep you warm. "I shall run you a warm bath and then we can watch a movie and sleep alright?" he turned and walked away. You smiled and closed your eyes. He came back not to long after and picked you up bridal style to the bathroom. You smiled up at him and kissed his lips he kissed back and placed you down on the fuzzy bath mat. "Come out when you are ready." "ok thank you" he walked back into the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

Time Skip after bath time~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you got out you dried off and go into some (F/C) fuzzy Pjs and walked out of the warm bathroom to see Thor in bed with pop tarts, Ice cream and (F/D). You smiled bright and said "Awe Thor your so sweet." "Anything for you my dear come let us as you mortals say 'pig out'." You kissed him again and jumped on the bed. He smiled and crawled in beside you. The rest of the night was filled with movies junk food and lots of laughs and cuddles until you both fell asleep in each others arms till the morning.

AN: here it is guys ill update in 2 weeks see you then if you have suggestions message me don't be shy people love ya'll.