When you text/call him Bruce Banner

When you woke up the next morning you remembered the note you got from the man at the cafe Bruce Banner you smiled and pulled out your phone and dialled his number. It rang a few times then you heard a click as someone answered.

Bruce: Hello?

His voice was smooth and clam you could listen to that all day.

Y/n: Hello Bruce its y/n you came into the coffee shop down on 6th ave and left me a note.

Bruce: Ahh yes good morning y/n I'm quite surprised you called.

Y/n: yeah well you seem like a good guy I'm not one to judge people at first sight. i hope i didn't call at a bad time.

Bruce: not at all and thanks well what are you up too today?

Y/n: nothing really might go to the park and have a walk did you want to come join me if your not to busy?

Bruce: For sure ill meet you there see you soon.

Y/n: For sure

You hung up the phone and went to go get dressed you opened your closet. you pulled out f/c summer dress and slipped it on after you put your h/l h/c in f/h/s grabbed your keys and put s/f/c flats and walked out the door and to the park.When you meet up with bruce you discovered that up had a a lot in common. you laughed, told stories and he told you about what happened to him in his lab and how he changes into a giant green best when he's stressed or angry. You didn't care about that fact you liked him just the same and wanted to help him. After your walk we walked you back to your apartment. You said your goodbyes and he told you to call him again. Best day off ever.