Moving into Stark Tower (Clint)

You're standing on the street with your bags and tears in your eyes thinking about what had happened over the last few hours. 

~Flashback~

                    You got home late after along shift, you just did 10 kids parties and an 14 hour shift all you wanted to do was take a long hot shower and go to bed. Opening the door you're greeted by your parents dad had a scowl on his face and mom looked sad with packed bags beside them. "Hey mom, Dad whats with the bags going on a trip?" You ask slightly confused. You mom looked away avoiding your gaze she was about to cry, on the other hand your father had anger in his eyes. "God now what?" You thought Your dad spoke in a booming voice "No these are yours!" "What are you saying?" you could sense the venom in his every word. "Im saying GET THE HELL OUT AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE!" Holding back all your tears you grabbed all the packed bags and turned on your heels, you turned around one last time looking at your mother she was crying you new she got no say in this it wasn't her fault but you turned to Your father and spoke with no emotion " i have no parents anymore you both are dead to me i can't believe you have treated me this way don't call me ever!!!!" You yelled the last part and walked down the street. You heard the door slam shut and you finally lost it you let all you tears out and broke down crying. Your phone went off you placed your bags down and saw it was clint calling you wiping away your tears your answered the phone. 

"Hello"

"Hey babe whats up doing?"

"umm nothing" 

"Hey are you ok you sound like you've been crying." You could hold back anymore you broke down over the phone. "Hey I'm coming to get you say where you are." With that he hung up the phone.

~Present~ 

Now here you were waiting in the cold its been 15 mins since he hung up on you and you were about to leave when a black BMW pulled up and clint out out like a flash and huge you tight while you crying in his arms. "Don't worry love you staying with me!" You looked up at him and just nodded not trusting your voice he picked up your bags and put them in the trunk. He smiled at you and opened the passenger car door "Come on its time to go home." You smiled and on got in you both held hands as you traveled to your new home.

omg I'm sorry that took so long life is hard anyway hope it was good