Period Time (Tony)

You called into your this morning you just.....you just couldn't deal with anything or anyone just life in general.You were having the worst period in women kind history your back pains and cramps sent you on the verge of tears. Your phone went off telling you someone texted you. you reached over to your night stand table and opened your phone looking at your messages you saw you had a text from Tony.

"hey babe are you alright I've seen your called in for work also Jarvis told me your not well."

You Smiled weakly and typed back. "Yes im fine just really bad period cramps and back pain."Never getting a reply back you though he got sucked into a meeting today and was unable to text you back right away. Curling back up into bed with your heating pad on max and (your favourite TV show.)playing your started to fall asleep. You Awoke to a light tap on your door then a whisper of your name. "(Y/N)" Sitting up you looked at your intruder and smiled a bit seeing tony Arms full with candy chocolate Sappy movies. "Awe Tony whats all this for?" "well my girl Isn't feeling well so i decided to make her feel better with all her favourites. But i mean if you don't want them i'm sure Thor will....." You cut him off saying "oh no you don't come here give me the  (Favourite Candy)." He smiled and walked over unloading the snacks onto you lap and grabbed a Movie He put it in and pressed play. Sitting Next to you snuggling you to your side while stealing candies from you trying to slap his hands away every time. You both laughed forgetting about your horrible pains hugging him tight you whispered a thank you into his ear and falling asleep.

Hey Guys sorry for never updating i've been super busy with work and i just moved out of my old place so theres that anyway i'm going to try and update one or two stories every 2 weeks thanks guys love you all.