one direction doctor/dentists...

Oleh A-M-B-E-R-

This is a sequel book to the first one. Requests whenever you like. ❤️❤️❤️ 🤪SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES🤪 Lebih Banyak

Foot Stuck
Self Harm
Morning Run Goes Wrong
Comfort
Cut Foot
Near Death
Fever
Oh My Goshhhh
Oh My Goshhhhhh (again)
Agahhaha
Here We Gooo
Allergic Reaction
You're A Dentist?
Period Cramps
Flat Line
Concussion
Suprise Pregnancy
Butt Injections
Allergic Reaction
Spider In Ear
Getting Braces
Tightened Brace And Something Special
Birth
Broken Bones
School Shooting
Tripped Up
Butt Injections
Rape
Scared
Bad Concussion
Close Call
Nightmare
Close Suffocation
Nearly Ran Over
Okee
Mum... Dad What The Hell?!
This Is Definitely Odd
Injections
Eating Disorder
Ice Skating Fail
Fire Hazard
Hurt Knee
Can't See Properly
Choking On Saliva
Drown
Roller-coaster Scare
Injured
Motor Cycle Accident
Cracked Tooth
He Did this To You?!
Abused And In Critical Condition
Request For
Cramps
Trying To Hang
Intruder
Attempted Kidnapping
Bloody Nose
Zayn Saves The Day
Cut Finger
Foot Surgery
You Don't Need Her. You Have US
Cancer
Amputation
Ummm Ouch!
Broken Vertebrae
Butt Injections
Dislocated Knee
Spiked
My Heart
Chest Pains
I'm In Love With You
Passing Out
...
Dislocated Shoulder
Migraine
Some News
...
Request
Cancer (this Could Be Triggering)
Stomach Surgery
Scared Of Dentists
Trying To Help But Failing
Rape Case
Shots... Yay
Lung Problem
Finger Pricks And Injections
Never Been To The Dentist
Nightmares
Finding Out He's A Doctor
Horse Riding Accident
Heart Defect
Terrified Of Shots
Problems With Appendix
Flu
Pics Of Holiday
Nightmare
Trying To Commit Suicide
Broken Ankle
Distant
Stressed Out (mental Breakdown)
Injured
Pneumonia- Side Effects
Bad Asthma Attack
Plane Illness
Running Away From Fear
Opening Act Gone Wrong
Head Injury
Fall
Stalker Problems
You're Safe
Severe Sunburn
...
Stomach Pain Brings You Closer
Root Canal
Bad Sleeping Habits
Broken Bones
Mini Heart Attack
Kidney Stone Problems
Butt Injections
Car Crash
6 Month Cleanings/check Ups
Siezure (epilepsy)
Concussion
Comfort
Airplane Sickness
Fainting
Dentist
Crazy Gunman
Not A Story!
PE Accident
Scared= Fainting
Epilepsy (siezure)
You're Safe
Oi Leave Her Alone!
Bad Car Crash
Pregnant
Bad Past
Near Death
Pneumonia
Pneumonia Part 2
Plane Crash
Home Sickness Problems
Clingy
Scared Of Crowds
Adopting
Illness= Nightmares
Dentist
Emotional Breakdown
Strange Illness
Illness= Injection
Shots
Cracked Tooth
Buried In Snow
Cliff Fall
Paralysed
Skateboarding Accident
Paralysed 2
Scared Of Shots
Terrified
Pregnant And Scared
Injured Leg
Abusive Relationship
Toothache
Abusive Relationship Pt 2
Chest Pains
Orphan
Eating Disorder&learning Sports
Long Boarding Fail
Honey Moon Disaster
Raped
Needles
Bad Fall & Gash
It's fine... You Can Trust Us
Scared Of Doctors
Knife Wound
Head Injury= Seizure
Hiding Pain
Fight
Period Cramps
Abuse
Broken leg
Breathe Babe
Concussion= Something Bad
Gym= Pain
You're Safe
Broken Leg
Faint
Gang
Hurt On Set
Broken Bones
Trying To Hide Pain
Odd Problem
Good Catch
Shots=nervousness
Horse Ride Goes Wrong
Okay....

Reopening Stitches

1.1K 28 12
Oleh A-M-B-E-R-

This is for @19fischerss hope you like this one ❤️💙💚

Harry's POV
"can I see her yet?" I asked nervously. "yes. Of course" niall said smiling. I grinned and followed him into her room. "she should hopefully wake up in two hours but there's no harm in trying to wake her up now. If you need anything just tap the button and we'll be right there" I smiled "ok thanks niall" he winked before walking out. I sat down next to Shay's bed before taking her hand in mine. "hey babe. I don't know whether you can hear me... But I'm here. Haha its a bit awkward because I know I'm talking to myself" I looked at my daughters shoulder and sighed "I've told you to go careful when running about. I know you're energetic darling but I think you need to calm down slightly... Because of this injury" I began rubbing her arm "please wake up" I repeated over and over again until eventually her eyes opened and she blinked rapidly looking around confused. "where am I?"

Shay's POV
I felt someone rubbing my arm and talking to me but it was all muffled. The incident from yesterday flashed back and my eyes opened and I looked around blinking rapidly trying to get the fuzziness to go away "where am I?" I slurred. "you're in the hospital... In the recovery room" I gripped my dad's hand and sniffed slightly "I don't like it here" he nodded "I understand you-" he was cut off by uncle Liam rushing in "hey Harry could I borrow you for a second" Harry squeezed my hand before standing up. He placed a kiss to my forehead before walking out of the room.

After a few minutes dad hadn't come back in and I was feeling really nauseous. I wriggled around nervously and held my stomach as it began aching. I couldn't sit up or move because everything was restricted. "d-dad!" I exclaimed as I felt something coming up my throat. Panic set in and I began coughing and struggling to get onto my side. "kitten? What wrong- h-holy crap! LOUIS! LIAM! GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" my coughing had gotten worse and I felt a slight tearing feeling on my shoulder. I screamed in pain and dad rushed over to me helping me sit up and that's when it all happened. The vomit rushed out of my mouth and onto the hospital sheets."are you ok? Jesus sweetheart..." Liam said taking the sheets away from me. "louis go grab me the equipment please" niall said walking in with a worried look on his face. He pulled some gloves on before coming up to me "I need you to be brave for me. OK princess?" I nodded and niall kissed my forehead before looking at my shoulder. I didn't know what was going on but before I could stop myself I went into another coughing fit "Harry could you hold her so she doesn't move that much" niall ordered. Dad nodded and wrapped his arms around me gripping me. "calm down... Follow my breathing" he placed my hand onto his chest before taking deep breaths and soon enough I was following him. "good girl..." I flinched slightly as I noticed all my uncles were in the room now. I saw that the tools for stitches were beside the bed and my eyes widened "zayn block her view" niall mumbled quietly. Zayn stood in front of the tools before smiling at me "what happened?" I asked looking at all the faces in the room. "you tore your stitches open so we will have to do them again" I shook my head "no! Please! I-I-I can't go through that pain again!" I yelled as dad gripped me tighter "would you rather have your wound getting infected and possibly having your shoulder... And arm amputated or having stitches" I cried into dad's chest and shook my head "I don't want anything!" I yelled now getting all flustered. "dad please don't let them do this" dad played with my hair and kissed my forehead. "we're going to numb you up" louis said holding an injection up "NO! DON'T GET ANY CLOSER!" I screamed as I tried to wriggle out of dad's arms. He held me tighter and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. I felt a sharp prick and I sobbed "p-p-please s-s-stop!" I stuttered. I looked up at dad and he had tears in his emerald eyes I blinked rapidly trying to get the tears to go away. I sniffed into his t-shirt and tried once more to get out of there. I struggled and struggled until I managed to get out of his arms I ran to the door and gripped the handle and let out a scream as I was picked up from behind. I held onto the door handle tighter and the door swang open "HELP ME!" I screamed as I saw some nurses walk by but they ignored me completely. Zayn shut the door then locked it before carrying me back to the hospital bed. I screamed and kicked around "shay I didn't want to have to do this but I have to now.... Lads hold her down" niall said shaking his head. I screamed as they all held me down. I felt the sharpness of the needle and I just cried loudly. I hate this.

Dad held me tight as we watched a movie "I hope you forgive me" dad whispered. I turned around and looked up at him "why wouldn't I forgive you?" I asked. "you hate me" he said as tears fell down his cheeks. My eyes widened "no dad! I don't hate you! I love you! Please don't think like that!" I held him close and rubbed his back "I'm sorry they held you down" I smiled and shook my head "it's fine dad... It in fact helped me" I kissed his cheek before snuggling into him. He held me close and that night we both fell asleep on the sofa finally being able to relax. I love my dad!

Hope this was OK 💚💙❤️

Q- have you ever been chased by something/someone?

I have... I was chased by two dogs... Yeah 🐶🤣🤣

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

672 35 16
This is the sequel to my Dan Howell story "Please be okay" if you haven't read that than you should do that first so you actually know what's going o...
163K 4.7K 200
Since there is not a lot of these, why not make one. Don't forget to vote and comment. These are mine and feel free to request anything, I update thi...
135K 3.9K 34
This is the sequel to Wish You Were Here so please read that first before this one. It will make more sense.
110K 1.2K 63
Stories with each 5SOS member and cute moments with their kids (you) 😂