His Demonic Possession: Demon...

By KrazySkittz

(Warning 18+) Being childhood friends growing up they were bound to fall in love. Luna Collins was now 14, an... More

🌙Authors Note🌙
Prologue
Past Beginning
BitterSweet
Tasteful Morning
Nerves
True-Self
Shy Away
Relax
Regret
Alcohol
Pain
Indifferent
Confusion
Comfort
Uncalled For
Intense
Anxious
Struggling Truth
Anxiety
Overthinking
Unsure
Hold Me
Happy Birthday
Embrace
Last Touch
Wakeful Bliss
Missing
Hurtful Farewell
Closure
Unexpected
Choice
Guilt
Untold Honesty
Light Fantasy
Dark Reality
Faded Memory
New Chance
Moving Forward
Awakening
Thinking Back
Painful Memories
Reuniting Curse
Lustful Hatred
Push & Pull
Inhumane
Tragic
Caged In
Devour
Diabolik Lovers
Unwanted Desire
Burning Bodies
Sinful Envy
Sensing Thoughts
Blood Stain
Caught Between
Curious Demon
Human Bond
Betrayal
Skin Contact
Present Time
🌙End Of Authors Note🌙

Trapped

4.6K 164 107
By KrazySkittz

Elijah's POV:

She was no longer struggling in my arms as I held her closely, but she couldn't stop shaking as the darkness surrounded us, swallowing us deeper. The water was cold but it wasn't to where it should make Luna freeze. I knew she was tired but something else felt wrong, as we sank further down to the very bottom, placing my hand on her cheek, I felt how warm she was. How can she be overheating when we're underwater?!

Quickly closing my eyes, I chanted a spell to hurry up the process of where I needed to take her. She shouldn't have a problem breathing underwater whatsoever, a taste of my blood should have made her body inhuman to anything for a short period. Yet why is her body reacting this way? I made sure to give her the right amount of my blood when I bit my tongue, so when I kissed her earlier she should have swallowed only a few drops. Once I finished casting the spell, the water swiftly began to flow around us and it quickly brought us down to the very depths of the lake even more. And just as the water quickly brought us down, it immediately submerged us back up! I couldn't take my eyes off of Luna for a second even as we were brought back up to the surface...

"My King!"

I heard Emily yell out as she raced quickly towards my side, I wish I could have submerged in the dungeon, but since I had to hurry with the process of getting here, there was no other choice but to submerge in the garden. Ignoring Emily's presence, I continued to walk toward the castle. The only thing I cared about was Luna's life right now, why is her breathing so low and heavy? I need to hurry and get Carla's help as soon as possible! Somthing isn't right...

"Elijah, why must you always ignore me? Where were you for the past few hours-"

Emily was brought to silence the second she saw who I was holding...

"Why? Why did you bring her here?!"

Emily voiced out with anger as she came to a halt...

"Don't start with your fucken jealousy Emily. Make yourself useful and get your King a new set of dry clothes."

Crow spoke out as he leaned himself next to the door I was approaching...

"Where's Carla?"

I asked him, though he didn't care to answer me since his eyes were only focused on Luna. The sight of him looking at Luna made me want to kill him right where he stood, but what held me back was the concern for Luna's health. I could hear how weak her heartbeat was getting, I couldn't show any emotions of how afraid and worried I was for her or it would show just how weak I am in front of the others. I knew that Luna was my weakness from the very beginning, but I could never let anyone know what effect she had on me...

"She's upstairs setting up the room still, did you need a hand with that human?"

He said with a smirk as he raised his hands towards me, gesturing me to hand her over...

"That won't be necessary, just make sure that Emily keeps her mouth shut. I need absolute silence for the rest of the day."

I ordered him with a growl as I brought Luna's body closer to mine, I won't allow anyone to touch her without my permission...

"Elijah, you can't be serious! What's the point of bringing her here? She'll only get in the way-"

"That's enough Emily, if you don't want to get on your King's bad side, you'll stop talking and do what you're told," Crow immediately said as I passed by him.

I was beginning to get anxious once I entered the house, the smell of blood surrounded me, making me want to tear Luna's clothes off and just take her flesh. No, I have to maintain control...I can't fuck her yet. Not when she's like this, especially with how weak she is at the moment. Looking around, I noticed that there weren't that many corpses laying on the floor. I knew that this was Crow's doing since I told him to clean all this up. But knowing him, I'm sure he told Carla to clean it up instead. Making my way up the stairs, I noticed that Luna was starting to grip me...

"Luna, I promise you. You'll be okay, I won't let anything bad happen to you..."

I whispered closely next to her ear as I brought my face towards her. Placing my lips on her soft kiss, I almost forgot what it felt like kissing her this peacefully. It's been too long that I wanted more, so much more that I wouldn't be able to contain myself...

"So this is her, Luna was it?"

I suddenly heard Felix speak up as he came down the steps. Pulling my lips away, I took a moment to look at her face to notice how pale she was starting to become...

"Did you take care of what I told you to do?"

I asked him with an intimated glare...

"Yes, but what did you want me to do with the human boy I brought in earlier?"

"Keep him alive, but just barely," I responded as I began to go up the steps...

"Is she even alive?"

Felix asked as I walked right past him...

"Of course she is, she's just tired-"

"Did she see your true form?"

He asked as he waited for some kind of response, I didn't care to answer his question though, so I continued to make my way up the stairs. I don't have time to waste, I needed to know what was happening to my Luna. It kills me inside knowing that I can't show any kind of concern for her in front of these beasts! I won't give them a reason to get a rise out of me, a King must never show his flaws...

"Carla!"

I growled out her name as I began to run out of patience...

"Yes my Lord! You called..."

She quickly ran up to me in a quick bow...

"Take me to the room I told you to prepare."

I said in high demand as I gripped onto Luna's shaking body. She was still soaking wet from being in the water earlier. But that shouldn't be the reason why she has a fever! Following Carla into the room, it was a small simple room for Luna to stay in. But what I mainly wanted were strong locks on the door, so no one can enter without my authority. This should be more than enough for her, I know she'll be safe in here. Gently placing her on the mattress, I began to strip her wet clothes off. Her body was heating up very rapidly...

"Carla, tell me what's wrong with her," I asked with worry as I tucked a piece of Luna's hair behind her ear.

Carla then immediately placed both of her hands on each side of her temples to find the main source of her illness. While she was doing that, I took the last remaining fabric that was on her body and ripped it off. I then prepared to cover her naked body with the sheets, however, Carla quickly stopped what I was doing as she pulled the sheets away!

"What the fuck are you doing!"

I shouted while grabbing her by the hair with full force! Does she not see how much Luna is shaking!?

"My Lord, please let me explain! She'll die if I don't help her!"

She shouted in pain, so I hesitantly let her go and watched as she placed one hand on Luna's lower abdomen and her other hand on her chest where her heart would be at...

"Tell me what is wrong with her right now?!" I demanded while kneeling next to the bed...

"It's the fetus, it no longer has a heartbeat. And because of that, it's tainting a lot of her blood... which is why she's shaking. Her body is trying to keep warm which is the cause of her fever, she's also bleeding a lot from her lower womb right now. If I don't remove the dead fetus this instant, she will die from blood poisoning. Her pregnancy will cause her death if I don't do something immediately."

Carla explained as she reached for her lower vaginal area, placing her fingers gently inside her womb, she carefully pulled them back out to show me the blood that Luna was bleeding out. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, the one thing I knew that would hurt Luna the most would be this. The moment I saw how truly happy she was to have this pregnancy, I knew I would never be the only person in her heart. Luna, I'm so sorry...but I'm not ready to lose you.

"No...I won't let some unborn fetus take her away from me. Save her, pull that fucking thing out of her! It's already dead anyway..."

I ordered Carla to do as I said, grabbing Luna's hand, I clenched my jaw tightly out of rage! My love is in pain because of that disgusting human! I'll make Ren suffer for what he's done, for putting Luna in this much torment. This is only happening because she got pregnant from that filthy human being!

"Of course my Lord, but she will need some blood to keep her sustained."

She calmly explained as she began to spread Luna's legs apart...

"She'll take my blood," I bluntly stated while pulling out a dagger from my back pocket.

"Forgive me my King, but I can't use your blood. Too much of it will kill her faster, your blood is too pure for humans to take. It'll react like venom to them...the demon that flows through your veins will surely kill her."

She said in an apologist bow, and as much I hate to hear it. I knew it was true, but I can't handle someone else giving her blood other than myself...

"Then who's fucking blood do I use then?!"

I shouted in anger while gripping the dagger harshly in my hands!

"We can't use a human, it will take too long to find someone compatible with her. Emily's blood could work, however, I'm sure she would rather die than ever help a human. Even if you forced her to, Emily would just make her blood strictly compatible with her only. I don't want her to use that against you in the future, so please understand why I won't take Emily."

Carla began to explain as she came down to her knees. But what she said made sense, if Luna was to ever get sick or hurt. Then I'm sure Emily would enjoy taking advantage of this...why can't Emily just do what she is told and not make things so complicated? But if I were to kill her, then I'll have to deal with Felix. The last time we fought he almost killed me, the only reason why I was able to win that fight was that I lost control of my power. I don't want to go through that demonic phase again...

"Fine, what about your blood then?"

I asked her while running my fingers through my hair in frustration...

"Forgive me, but my blood is cursed just like Ravens. The only ones I could think of who are most suited for this is either Crow or Felix..."

She spoke with regret in her voice as she brought herself up to look at me. Bringing my hand into a tight fist, I almost felt my eyes going black as I loathe the thought of one of my brothers sharing their blood with Luna. But I don't have a choice right now...I'll deal with the consequences later.

"Bring me, Felix, at once!"

I ordered, bringing myself to Luna's side, I looked into her restless expression. As much as I hate my siblings, Felix is the only one who I know will keep their mouths shut about what's going on. Crow is still unable to control his demon...but knowing him. I'm certain he knows what's going on...

"Yes! Of course my Lord!"

Carla replied as she ran out of the room! As much as I hate having anyone's blood flowing through Luna's veins, it's the only way for her to survive and live in this world with me. Placing a kiss on her forehead, I prepared myself for the pain she will go through once she woke up. I know she'll never be able to handle losing her child. So there's only one thing I could do to make her heart hurt less. Even if that means having her hate me forever...I rather have her hate me than have her be swallowed by her grief. I won't let the women I love, hate herself...

"You needed me, my King."

Hearing Felix's voice, I stood up and looked at him with hatred in my eyes...

"You'll give your blood to me without question," I growled as I walked up to where he was standing.

He then calmly without hesitation lifted his hand to me. So I immediately brought the dagger towards his palm and cut deeply across it. The heavy flow of blood began to run down and Carla instantly grabbed an empty cup to fill it...

"If you look anywhere else, I gouge those eyes of yours."

I threatened him as he stared directly at me. If he so dares look at Luna's naked body, that will be the end of him!

"I need my eyes to play the piano, so you don't have to worry about me looking, little brother."

Felix responded with a smirk as he shed the last few drops of his blood in the cup. Licking off the remaining bits that were stained on his hand, he looked at the cup filled with his blood...

"I don't know what you plan on doing with my blood and that human of yours. But whatever it is you're about to do, leave me out of it."

He said in a serious tone as he began to walk out of the room...

"This should be more than enough blood, now hurry up and save her..."

I voiced out towards Carla as I leaned myself back against the door I had shut. Watching Carla begin to chant her spell, she fed the red liquid down Luna's throat. I then knew that she will be okay, however, I couldn't leave her until Carla was done with her. So I waited anxiously and thought back to what Luna asked me...

'Why did you leave?'

How can I explain to her why I left? What can I possibly say that will make her understand? No matter how I try to word it, there's no way she can ever see me the same way again. After all these years, she looked at me completely differently. Am I no longer in your heart, Luna? What am I to you now? Am I a burden, someone who you wish to forget? If so, then why do you still wear that ring? Looking over at her hand, I noticed the ring I gave her long ago. She never once took it off, not even when she saw me today. I want to believe that deep down in her heart... I still lie in there somewhere. Even after the fact she saw me in my demonic form, she never begged for her life to be spared. Did she not fear for her safety when she let me kiss her? I know I'm being unfair to her, but I won't let her be happy with anyone else if that someone isn't me...

"I'm done now, my Lord. She just needs rest..."

"When will she wake up?"

I asked Carla as I approached her...

"She won't wake up until tomorrow, but she'll still have to be bedridden for a couple of days to get her strength back."

She explained as she wrapped the fetus in a towel. It was small and still underdeveloped, she was a couple of weeks into her pregnancy. So I'm relieved that she no longer had that thing inside of her...filthy.

"I want that disgusting parasite burned," I demand as I looked at Luna with pain in my eyes.

"Yes, right away my king. Will that be all?"

"Lock the door when you leave and don't mention her pregnancy to anyone..."

I said to her as she took a bow before leaving the room. I then proceeded in getting on the bed and laid myself next to Luna. She was still so tiny in my arms, so fragile and delicate that it was hard to believe that I was able to control myself when I had her body years ago. Bringing my fingers to her cheek, I began to rub them lightly. She was still so soft and slim that I couldn't help myself but wrap my arms around her frail body. My heart still beats uncontrollably for her and I won't regret bringing her here...

"I'll never let you leave my side, you are the only one that I will give my life for. So please, open your eyes, my love..."

Whispering those words, I buried my face in her long soft hair. It still smelled like strawberries like before. So I continued to stay by her side until nightfall came, as much as I would love to be next to her when she awakens. I can't control what I need, and that need...was the taste of human souls. It is the only thing that could quench my hunger and that could control my inner demon from going on a killing spree. Luna, I know I can't hide everything from you. But if keeping you locked in here from everyone that might hurt you is the only way to keep you safe. Then that's what I'll do, all I want is to have you by my side. So if you come to despise me for this, and hate me for the rest of your life. Then I'll take it, as long as you belong to me...

"My precious Luna..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 21.5K 35
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
663K 33.9K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.6M 71.4K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)