The Ro'Meave Sister

By vbdorks

A PDH fanfiction, all characters except the main, you, belong to Aphmau. The fanart on the cover belongs to S... More

The Ro'meaves
Club Social
The Date
Not a Chapter/ AN
Second Day
A change of Heart
Theatre with Travis and?
Hanging with Jeffory
A love life?
The Storm
School/ AN
An Accident
Helping
The Photograph
The Ro'Meave Sister Shorts! #1
The Ex-Girlfriend
Best Friend?
The Break
The Fall
Aftermath
'Off' Day
The Drawings!
Friday Night
New Plans
A Day With Them
A New Beginning
Thank You.
Their Hidden Friendship
The Small Reunion
Her New Second Day
The Ro'Meave Sister Shorts #2!
His Apology
Going back
Awkward
Tagged!!
The Drawings Digitalized!
People Talk
// Really?! \\
A Kiss
Halloween Plans
The Pumpkin Patch
Corn Maze
Big News.
A Preview
The Show
Thanksgiving
Friendsgiving
The Gathering
20k One-Shot Special
Merry Christmas
I need YOUR help!
New Year's
After School Plans
Your Decision
Schedule. Change.
30k One Shot Voting
30k One Shot
My promise to you.
Valentine's Day
Pink Envelope
Navy Blue Envelope
Red Envelope
40K One Shot Voting// Note
Hanging with Travis
40k One Shot!
Psa (( & art
50k Voting! - Closed -
Our Spring Break Plans
50k One Shot!
Gray Fullbuster is Sexy
Spring Break Day 1
60k!
60k One Shot!
Spring Break pt. 2
Thankful
70K Voting
70K One Shot
Spring Break Pt. 3
Spring Break End.
The Dark Red Envelope
The Pastel Green Envelope
The Navy Blue Envelope
The Pastel Yellow Envelope
The Pink Envelope
The Black Envelope
The Goodbye

Her Decision

864 25 15
By vbdorks

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I laid in bed a few minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off for school. My heart felt heavy, I felt guilty for not kissing Travis back, but I feel that if I would've done that I would've betrayed someone else.

I placed my hands on my face and took a minute to breathe deeply. Who do I love? Is it Dante? Laurance perhaps? Maybe Gene or is it Travis? It could be Jeffory, Katelyn, or Kawaii-Chan.

My alarm went off, and I'll admit it startled me. I snoozed it, not wanting to get up just yet. I need to decide. Spring Break is coming up, I could figure it out before we get back to school and tell the person who I love that I have feelings for them. I blushed thinking about it. It's terrifying, what if they change their mind and no longer feel the same?

I slowly sat up, resting the palms of my hands on the edge of the bed. I can't be negative! I'll reveal my feelings soon, I have to. I can't keep leading all of them on. I felt myself hunch over a little, feeling nervous. Maybe they don't even like me, am I like able? Am I pretty? I don't usually get compliments, does that mean I'm not attractive? Should I do my makeup every day, would that help?

I sat straight up and looked up at the ceiling. When did I care so much. I sighed. If they like me good, if they don't that's fine. I'll cry for a few weeks, maybe months, heartbroken and with no trust in love or Cupid. I fell backwards onto my bed. Do I have to go to school today, can I miss?

My alarm went off again, earning a groan in response. I sat back up and stood up this time, I can't miss school because I'm nervous about revealing my feelings to them.

I snoozed the alarm again, I walked to my bathroom and washed my face. Once I dried off with a hand towel hanging near by I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair looked a mess, and it would be an understatement to say I looked like I wasn't getting enough sleep. I looked a bit pale, slightly noticeable bags under my eyes and my nose was a bit red.

I sighed. I continued with my morning routine before going to school. Once I was dressed I took a seat I don't of my vanity. Expensive brand makeup I rarely ever use neatly organized against the mirror and along the corners.

"It won't hurt to attempt to put in actual effort today." I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked up an everyday makeup tutorial. Foundation, (I legitimately blanked out what else people use for makeup looks, give me a sec) concealer, mascara, eyebrow powder, eyeliner, and brushes.

It took me about fifteen minutes for everything not including my eyes, I knew well if I messed up those I'd have a hard time fixing it. Irene help me.

After a few minutes I managed to make two decent wings, sisters not twins. I attempted to organize everything the way it was but it was time to leave, and I think it was my turn to drive.

I grabbed my phone and my bag and went out of my room, I closed my door behind me and started going down the stairs. Today felt like it would be a long day, and the day just started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 406 22
BOOK STARTED: 6-8-17 [The book will not be fully following the PDH plot and story] (Your Name) (Last Name) is a student in Phoenix Drop High. With on...
61.8K 1.9K 12
In Phoenix Drop High, Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Katelyn, and (Name) are all sophomores. Travis, Vylad, Zane, Cadenza, Aphmau, Kawaii-Chan, and Nicole...
2.6K 59 22
A Laurance Zvahl fanfic! Adapted from Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries series. (THE COVER PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME, I JUST PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER!!!) St...
27.1K 1K 34
My name is Laurance Zvahl And I don't know what true love is. UNDER EDITING ------------------------------------------------------------ Hey! It's Ky...