Sandhir :-His lifelines(Compl...

By shine_writes_

Cover credits :@MonaMandy Randhir Singh Shekhwat whose name is enough to make anyone shiver had been craving... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Teaser
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
TEASER 1
17.
18.
19.
20.
!!!--TEASER--!!!
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
[[TEASER]]
32.
33.
34.
UPCOMING TEASER
35.
36 - A
36- B
37.
38.
UPCOMING !!!
39.
40.
41.
42.
CHAPTER .43(A)
43(B)
44.
45.
Teaser
46.
47(A)
47(B)
48(Past revelation)Most Awaited Part
49.
50(A)
TEASER
50(B)
50(C)
50(D)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55(A)
55(B)
55(C)
56.
57.
58.
59(A)
59(B)
60.
61.
Teaser
62(A)
62(C)
63.
64.
Married To Beast
65.
66.
67.(Sandhir Marriage)
68( A)
68( B)
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

62(B)

1.4K 148 15
By shine_writes_

Randhir was guided by Sanyu to walk as he eyes were covered with cloth.

Sanyu, Arya, Ruhi, Aman , Max and Mary Aunty and remaining people had decorated near lawn area with lights and decorations.

Ballons and lights were hanging. In middle table was kept on which cake was kept.

Sanyu gestured Arya to close off the lights, Arya did the same.

How much time yaar Sanyu, I'm getting impatient now....Randhir complained like a kid. He was excited.

Seeing him complaint rest of the people chuckled at his reaction.

Here, you go birthday boy.....saying she untied the cloth.

As soon as she did, Arya turned on the lights, opening his eyes he was stunned to see his surroundings.

Beautifully decorated lawn and colourful lights added charm to the decorations.

He was observing the surroundings with excitement in his eyes, while Arya , Ruhi and Sanyu were passing each other HE- DIDN'T - LIKE- WALA look.

Sorry, Motu we did our best to surprise you.....Ruhi said slowly coming from behind feeling guilty.

Randhir noticed sadness in her voice.

Come here .. ..saying he called her near him.

Bachha , it's great, infact I loved it....he spoke.

Really ?....asked Ruhi listening to him.

Yes, I really loved it.....He replied to her pinching her nose.

Don't do that idiot....she said hitting him lightly.

Hahahaaa....Randhir laughed at her.

Happieeee birthday Motu.....Ruhi wished him hugging him tight.

Thank you Bachha.....saying he side hugged her.

Move aside you Chudail.....saying Arya pushed Ruhi and jumped upon Randhir.

Before, Randhir would register they were on ground one upon another.

Happy birthday buddy.......Arya shouted at the top of his voice.

Thank you duffer, but move from above me I'm choking.....Randhir said pushing Arya aside.

Getting up, Everyone wished Randhir. He took blessings from Mary Aunty and rest of the elder people who were in mansion, as they too were present.

Arya and Ruhi were fighting on some silly topic.Randhir turned around to see where Sanyu was.

He saw that she was standing at some distance observing all. He walked upto her.
Seeing how happy Randhir was, Sanyu was in tears.

She was soo lost that she didn't notice when Randhir stood and came in front of her.

Randhir saw she was crying.

Rotlu wifey, why to cry ?....He aksed her wiping away tears from her face.

It's just I'm happy for you and us....she said snuggling herself close to him.He too hugged her.

Love birds, contiune your romance in your room. And Randhir Shekhawat can you do the honour of cutting the cake ? If you don't then, i will it's looking soo yummy and I can't control myself.....Arya said shamelessly.

Stop it Idiot.....saying Ruhi hit him.

Ouchhh Ruhi......Arya said with a fake sadness.

Come Sanyu, Ruhi and Arya you are not needed........Randhir said to tease him while rest laughed seeing sulking Arya walking in front.

Randhir walked near cake, Sanyu , Ruhi stood on either of his side, while Arya was standing behind him irritating him.

Cut the cake Shekhawat......Arya said handing him the knife.

Randhir for once look towards Sanyu and she passed him a assuring smile in response.

Randhir holded Sanyu's hand in his and Ruhi's too to cut the cafe.

Yaar, It's cheating I'm missing out.....Arya spoke faking sadness.

Drama queen you too come....Saying Randhir holded Arya's hand around cake and they cut the cake.

Randhir made Sanyu eat first piece and she too fed him.Randhir made others eat the cake.

Sanyu and Ruhi were cutting the cake pieces while Arya was busy munching his 4th piece of cake. Randhir was disturbing the cake pieces to all.

Aunty open your mouth .....saying Randhir made her eat cake with his hand.

In return Aunty handed him the something wrap in gift box.

That was not needed....Randhir said looking at the box.

I'm sure you will love it, open once you are back in your room .........Aunty said to him and made him forcefully take it as he was denying it.

Moving to Aman, and Max , they wished him.

Aman took something out from his behind . It was huge in size something.

Sir, this is you from us . A small token of love....Aman said to him.

That was not needed Aman, and I won't be taking it.....Randhir denied completely.

Fine, then we know you are stubborn so this will directly go in your room's wall and Sanyu Ma'am will place it somewhere .....Aman said To Randhir.

That's not fair.....Randhir said.

Everything is fair boss.....Max replied taking it from Aman's hand and walking near Sanyu.

It was a family picture Randhir, Sanyu and Trisha which was framed and they have gifted it to Randhir. Sanyu asked them to keep in Randhir's room. Randhir gave him " I'll see you later " look, rest laughed at fake anger of Randhir.

Rest all returned back, now only Sanyu , Arya, Randhir and Ruhi were left.

Thank you guys, it was best birthday ever....Randhir thanked them.

You are welcome Randhir.....Sanyu spoke to irritate him.

This is for you......saying Ruhi handed him the box.

Why did you got gift yaar ? And I'm not taking it....Randhir denied to Ruhi.

Fine, then ....saying Ruhi opened the box and took a watch out of it.

Grabbing his hand , she made him wear that.

Now it's done and it's looking perfect, dare you remove it.....saying Ruhi kinda warned him.

Randhir's mouth remained open observing Ruhi's actions.

Thank you Bachha.....Randhir spoke.

Welcome Motu.....He replied to her.

Here, you go with mine ......saying Arya handed him a small box.

You too.....asked Randhir in disbelief.

Yes.....Arya replied him flashing his teeth.
I won't accept it Arya yaar....Randhir spoke taking his hand back.

I know , so here you go ......saying Arya unwrapped it and removed his gift.

It was a bracelet with Randhir, Sanyu's and Trisha's picture fitted on hand band of it. Randhir was shocked to see it.

Did you like it ?.....aksed Arya locking it around his hand.

Loved it , impressive man....Randhir said thanking him.

It's my choice......Arya replied him.

And one more thing , Randhir Shekhawat how was Sanyu's surprise....asked Arya to tease them.

Randhir was staring at Sanyu, feeling his gaze on her Sanyu turned red and looked down in shyness.

That was best gift ever.....Randhir said looking at her tomato face.

Did she really confess ?...asked Ruhi in excitement.

Yes....came Randhir's reply with a smile still looking  at her.

I'm soo happy for you guys....saying Ruhi hugged Sanyu and Arya hugged Randhir.
-------
As Arya and Ruhi returned to their rooms, Randhir was walking with Sanyu by her side towards the room.

Reaching near, Sanyu's room. Sanyu stood at the door holding edge just to tease him.

Good night Randhir, you go and sleep in your room . Bye !.....saying Sanyu closed the door.

Wait, wifey I'm not going anywhere. It's my room so what you want is not happening.....saying he pushed her and entered inside.

Sanyu followed him to see him lying on bed already.

Randhir.....Sanyu said but Randhir was fast enough to pull Sanyu towards him.

Sleep now.....saying he switched off the lights and caged Sanyu in his arms.
Sanyu too snuggled close to him and slept.

Thank you for this best birthday Sanyu and I love you wifey ...Randhir said after few minutes to Sanyu who was listening to his heart beats resting her head on his chest.

It's nothing in front of what you did for me and I love you too hubby.....she said inhaling his scent.

Morning, Sanyu woke up early as her eyes have upon sleeping. She got herself ready in New Saree as Randhir loves to see her in Saree. She was done, at time Trisha woke up too. Sanyu dolled up her quickly giving her bath and making her eat something.

Trisha too today didn't trouble her momma as she wanted to wish her dadda. Sanyu kept Trisha on bed as Trisha was waving at Randhir.

As soon as , Trisha saw Randhir she crawled upto him and began to shook him. Randhir feeling tiny soft hands waking him, opened his eyes and to see his Princess flashing get best smile to him. Randhir picked her up and made her sit on his stomach. Trisha was playing with his shirts button.

Baby, wish Dadda Happy birthday ......Sanyu said taking seat beside the duo.

Trisha was busy in playing that she didn't paid any attention to Sanyu.

Baby, say happy birthday Dadda....Sanyu said to Trisha.

Trisha blabbered soemthing in her baby tone. Sanyu and Randhir smiled at her.

Thank you Princess ....saying Randhir pecked her cheeks tickling her.

Randhir, before you start to cuddle her, go and have shower we are waiting for downstairs.....Sanyu said pulling up Trisha and gave her toys to play.

Randhir got up and before leaving pulled Sanyu towards him.

What?....she said in confusion.

Good Morning kiss wifey and I missed your warmth today......he said with naughtiness.

My sleep got broken up early and about kiss go and brush your teeth then you can come to me......she said pushing him out of her room.

You are bad wifey.....he said with a sad pout.

The more fast you go and have shower, you will be getting ready Randhir.....she spoke but hearing her he was already in his room.

Entering his room, he took shower quickly and got ready.
He like daily stood in front of his parents frame.

Mom and Dad, I miss you guys a lot ! But, I'm happy that I have Sanyu and Trisha by my side, I love you both wish you would here with me today......Randhir was speaking when he heard Trisha's voice and stopped. His Princess was wiping his tears.

Ask your Dadda not to cry, he has us always....Sanyu said wiping Randhir's tears with Trisha's tiny hands.

Yes, Princess Dadda is not crying ....saying he took Trisha from Sanyu.

Before, they would speak Mary Aunty came to call them for breakfast.
Randhir left for office, so he compelete all his work and return early. At night too they had small celebration with Randhir's favourite dishes and Trisha's naughtiness.

Today, Trisha is gonna sleep with her buddy ......saying Arya picked Trisha from Randhir's lap.

But....Before Randhir would say Arya and Ruhi walked away with Trisha.

What's cooking now ?....asked Randhir to Sanyu when he saw that Ruhi had winked at Sanyu.

Nothing, you come......saying Sanyu pulled Randhir with her in his room.
Randhir knew there won't be any use if he speaks, so he was following her only.

Randhir, pushed the door of his room to see it all organised with Trisha's toys and her stuff, Sanyu's things were there too.

So this your surprise hubby, shifting to your room , hope you don't have problem....she spoke.

Listening to her he was on ninth cloud. He pulled her towards him and locked his lips with hers.

********
Precap :  Intense romance

How was the update?

Some words for Arya..

Some words for Ruhi...

Did you guys loved Randhir's birthday celebration and Sanyu's surprise???

Thank you !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 8.7K 58
Backdrop : Randhir Singh Shekhawat and Sanyukta Agarwal fell in love back in college! They stuck through each other during the hardest of times and l...
1.4M 63.2K 50
Randhir Singh Shekhawat, the 27 years old elder son of Shekhawats ,one of the richest business family of the continent is probable CEO of the "Shekha...
204K 14.3K 44
Randhir Singh Shekhawat, 28 years old multi-billionaire arrogant businessman. He hardly cares about others and doesn't give a damn about them. He onl...
696K 36.6K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...