Zayn's Best Friend

By zaynsprincess97

Kylie and Zayn have been best friends since they were little kids. They're going through the ups and downs of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
CONTEST WINNERS!

Chapter 23

330K 2.1K 337
By zaynsprincess97

*Kylie's POV*

Oh God, my head hurt so bad. My mouth was so dry. I wanted to die.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." Zayn said, smiling down at me.

I flinched and sat up. "That was loud."

"Sorry." He whispered. "Here." He  handed me 2 Advil, a water, and a cup of coffee.

"I love you." I smiled, washing the medicine down with water and then taking a sip of my coffee. Just the way I like it.

He just smirked. "Boom, hammertime."

"What?" I asked, puzzled.

"You don't remember?" he chuckled.

"I never remember anything when I drink. You know that." I complained.

"I'm horny Zayn, let's have sex." He trilled in a high voice.

"I did not say that!" my eyes widened.

"Just wait. When I said no, you called me a party pooper, then asked Liam to have sex with you-"

"Oh God."

"-and when he said no, you asked if it was because you were an airplane. Then you made airplane noises. After that, you demanded a puppy. I told Liam you I was going to take you back because you were hammered. Then you shouted BOOM HAMMERTIME into my ear." Zayn wasn't holding back his laughter very well.

"I'm so weird when I'm drunk." I groaned.

"And on the way home you tried to have a conversation with the taxi driver but started crying because he wouldn't take you to the candy store. Then when he opened the door for us, you fell down on the curb."

"Oh my god." I said, hiding my head.

"It could've been worse." Zayn said optimistically.

"How?"

"You could've asked the taxi driver to have sex with you. And at least you didn't demand the lizard song." He laughed, and walked out of the room, me slowly following him.

On the couch, Harry was sitting on one side with Lou totally on the other. Niall was on the recliner and Liam was in between Haz and Louis, looking from one to the other, puzzled.

What was up between THEM?

"Sorry, LiLi." I said, sitting on Liam's lap.

"One- don't call me LiLi. Two- it's fine, you were drunk. It was actually really funny."

"What happened?" Niall questioned, grinning evilly around his doughnut.

Liam and Zayn relayed the whole story to them, not listening to my protests. My headache was gradually going away, but I'm sure I looked like shit. Harry cracked a grin and Lou smiled.

Wow, apparently I was funny enough when I was drunk to make two angry guys smile.

******************************************************************************

It was two days after we went clubbing, and Harry and Louis were still not talking to each other. There was this tension between them, and nobody could figure out what the hell it was. Even at the concert last night, they were joking around with everyone else, but would hardly look at each other.

I walked into the front room where Harry had to be; he wasn't in the lounge with everyone else. He was sitting on the couch, scrolling on his phone.

"Whatcha reading?" I asked, and he jumped, clicking his iPhone off.

His cheeks turned bright red and he stuttered; "N-nothing."

"Okay..." I trailed off. "You know you can tell me anything, Hazza"

"I know."

"So what were you reading?" I pressed.

"Uh...seriously, nothing."

Fine. It's going to be this way?

I snatched his phone from his hands, clicking and quickly entering his passcode, which hadn't changed in years.

"Kylie. Give it back." he said, panicky.

I shook my head, running to the bathroom. He was going to be so pissed off but I bet this had something to do with the whole 'not talking to Louis' thing.

"Louis moaned, holding Harry's curls tightly as he kissed down his stomach, moving to his southern regions and..." I read silently, and my eyes widened.

What the fuck was I reading?

After that lovely sentence, a very long graphic "Larry sex scene" ensued. I felt myself blush as I skimmed over it. I exited the bathroom, walking out to the couch, where Harry was sitting with his head in his hands, his shoulders shaking as he cried.

"Haz?" I said quietly, and he looked up, his eyes red and rimmed with tears.

"I don't know why, okay? I...got a tweet telling me to read it. A fan wrote it." he lied. I could tell he was lying, his nose scrunched slightly and he looked up instead of at me.

"Truth, please. I'm not going to judge you." I said, giving Harry a hug.

 "I...just...I don't even know." he cried, his voice breaking.

 "Harry, please tell me. This has something to do with you and Lou avoiding each other."

"You noticed?"

"Everyone noticed. You're usually all over each other and now you hardly look at each other. The whole world noticed."

"So...at the club, we were drunk, and we may have uh..." he mumbled something.

"May have what? Did you guys hook up? Oh my god, Haz." I hissed.

"No! Well, uh, we just made out a little. Louis was very sad and I was very drunk and he just kind of kissed me and we kissed. And we kissed. And we have never kissed, outside of a dare. And now it's super awkward." He assured me.

"That doesn't explain why you're reading a graphic Larry one shot." I raised my eyebrow.

He looked down.

"Fuck! Did you like it?"

"No. I did not. I don't even remember it. But I just don't know what to think. I'm straight." He was talking fifty miles a minute.

"Straight people don't read pornos about themselves and other guys." I said, patting him on the head. "Maybe you're bi? Have you talked to Louis at all since the kiss?"

"No. I'm scared. After it happened, he totally freaked out and stuff." he muttered.

"Damn it! You have to talk to him!" I commanded.

"No!" he whimpered, pouting.

*Harry's POV*

I didn't WANT to talk to Louis. I didn't want him to say that we couldn't be friends anymore. I didn't want to lose my best friend over a stupid drunk kiss. I told Kylie that, and she snorted.

"Okay, for one, if you're not talking, and you never talk, you're not friends. Two, he's not going to say that."

"You have no proof!" I protested.

"Other than the fact that you guys have been best friends for over 2 years? None at all."

"I want to...but....I don't."

"Just do it." She rolled her brown eyes.

 "Fine. I will. But if he hates me then I blame you and I'm going to make you my number one best friend."

"I'm not your best friend already?" she said, feigning hurt. I grinned at her half-heartedly.

"Don't tell anyone. Even Zayn." I asked, even though I know she wouldn't.

"I won't." She held out her pinky and we shook. "Now go."

I took a deep breath, stepping in the lounge.

"Louis? Can I talk to you?" he looked surprised, but nodded.

"Finally." Niall muttered.

We walked into the bedroom, and Kylie passed us going into the lounge. She winked at me and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Lou..." I started.

"I'm sorry." We said at the same time. We both laughed.

"Why are YOU sorry?" he asked. "I came onto YOU."

"But I made you." I protested.

"No, you did not. You did not possess me and make me practically jump you."

"Well, I'm still sorry. I don't want it to mess up anything."

"Best friends?" Louis asked hopefully.

"Forever!" I exclaimed, giving him a hug. He pulled back slightly, looking me in the eye.

We just stood there, hugging each other and staring at each other. His eyes flickered towards my lips.

Shit.

Not again.

This time, if he kissed me and I kissed him back- and I would-, I couldn't blow it off as us being drunk. I looked at the ground, squeezed him hard, and walked back into the lounge.

"DID YOU NOT REALIZE PDA WAS GOING ON?" I yelled at Liam and Niall, who were focused on the X-box. Kylie and Zayn were practically devouring each other.

The sprang apart, blushing. Kylie adjusted her shirt and glared at me.

"Are you guys besterest friends again?" she asked us, smiling.

"Forever with my Hazza!" Louis exclaimed, jumping on me.

"What happened between you two anyway?" Niall asked innocently.

Louis got off my back and blushed, staring at the floor.

"N-nothing." Fuck, I stuttered.

"Okay, whatever." Liam rolled his eyes, and Kylie winked at us, making me blush even more.

***************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 101 8
Professional Dancer!AU (Strictly Come Dancing/Dancing With the Stars) Abstract: y/n is a celebrity contestant on Stritly Come Dancing and might just...
277K 8.1K 58
Tris is a young adult from Chicago, Illinois. She leaves her old home town to get away from her stuck-up parents and the death of her friend, Susan...
55.1K 7K 87
Anger, pure anger and fear sipped through her veins threatening to burst out. She struggled vehemently to release her hand, but that only made him ti...
94.3K 1.9K 22
Something happened. It was so wrong but felt so right. I must be insane. *** au // short story this is my first story on Wattpad and any feedback is...