UnEvLo (Unconditional Everlas...

By NaviSK7

Alicia, an innocent soul with lost past gets admission into St. Louis college, the most famous college of Lon... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Questions-Answers (readers' request)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Author's Note.

Chapter 5

503 47 64
By NaviSK7

His oh-so-soft-and-melodious voice starts to make me giddy. His lips are almost touching my ear and his palm is touching my lips. His palm feels so soft and big against my small lips. His another hand holds my belly tightly causing it to squirm and burn under his touch.

Oh my god. I'm going to faint soon. My knees are going weak and my heart is producing a thud sound. Strangely, I feel the same sound from behind me. I may be wrong, I'm not sure. But to my surprise, his chest touching my back embracing my small body from behind makes me feel warm and safe.

Never felt like this before! What is with him?

"Are you going to scream if I set you free?" He whispers in my ear. I shake my head in no.

Now please leave.

"Promise?" He again whispers tightening his hands around me. I momentarily close my eyes feeling this weird sensation.

Zayn, please leave me.

My insides plead him unable to take the giddiness anymore. I shake my head in yes promising him not to scream. He, very slowly, brushed his hands taking them away from my body stepping one step backwards and I don't know why but....I didn't like it. I felt cold as soon as his touch left my body.

No.

I must not be thinking like this. This is wrong. One time I do not want him to touch me and the very next time I do. What is wrong with me? As the vulnerable thoughts were bringing the hurricane inside me, I ,without seeing around myself, turned swiftly.

"What are you doi...."

Before completing the sentence I stumbled across the study table and was just going to fall on my butt when a pair of strong arms again surrounds my body. I close my eyes tightly in fear of falling and clutch Zayn's shirt near his shoulder, above his heart. His hands are encircled around my waist to the small of my back stopping it to touch the ground. Warmth flows through me at his firm hold.

"So beautiful..." He cooed and my heartbeat accelerated.

Did he just say beautiful? To me? I found my body relaxing in his arms whereas my heart starts taking leaps and bounds inside my chest.

"Errh....Don't worry. You are safe." He stuttered at first but then recovered so fast assuring me that I'm safe.

In his arms.

I ,very slowly, opened my eyes only to see the mesmerizing view in front of me.

His face.

His perfectly sculptured face which was shining bright in the moon light. The cool breeze coming inside through the window was tickling my body which is now in his arms and causing his hair to slightly waft. The light of the moon in the dark is just an add-up to his charm. His beautiful caramel eyes fanned with long lashes were burnished like a diamond in the dark. His cheeks with a little stubble were capturing the moonlight making them glow in oh-so-touchable manner. His lips....his half parted lips....

"Alicia..." Zayn's voice brings me back on the earth though, I hadn't heard what he said.

"Hmm?" A humming sound left my mouth as I'm still in his arms and half in my dream-world.

"I said, for how long are you gonna be like this and keep on staring at me?" I hear him say raising his eyebrows with a smirk plastered on his face. My vision starts to clear up and my mind realizes what I'm doing. I'm drooling on him in literal sense. My subconscious knows it all although my conscious is still stunned.

"My hands start to pain now." He pouts. As the reality hit me hard causing me to realize that I'm still half in air, in his arms, I quickly stand up on my feet. I run my hands through my hair as I was so embarrassed to look at him.

Alicia! You silly girl! What would he be thinking of you? Was that staring necessary? My thinking self scolds me. I wasn't myself okay? I defend back to myself . I divert my attention back to Zayn. What to say-What to say?

"Uh..Sorry..No! th..thanks. I...I was...I'm sorry." I know I'm stuttering more than required but he just doesn't help. He makes me behave idiotic.

I hear him giving a short laugh before he says. "No sorry." He shakes his head and I watch him coming close. "It's fine." He smiles.

"Alicia?" I hear Kim calling me. Thank God! I love you, Kim. Thank you for saving me from this mortifying situation.

"I'm here." I run like some saving agent has come for me! As she enters the room, it lights up. Wow! Couldn't you just come a little earlier? I scowled at light mentally.

"Zayn?" Kim smiles when she looks behind me at him. Is it normal for her?  He, for God's sake, is standing in our room and that too through window and she is smiling? Instead of being shocked she is smiling?

I notice Zayn making himself sit on the bed half laying on his elbow nonchalantly as if nothing just happened.

"I'm sorry Alicia. I forgot to tell you that this idiot often comes here through window." She smiles sheepishly looking at me.

"Yeah...." Zayn mimics her gesture and quickly makes a stern face when he realizes what Kim just said.

"What?...I'm not idiot!" He glared at her.

"Why are you here?" She asks ignoring his glares.

"Need some help." He shrugs still half laying on the bed. My bed.

"Get lost Zayn. I'm not helping you in anything. I'm tired." She says in a careless manner.

"What?...How mean." He scowls.

"You can't....Aha...." He grins devilishly when his eyes fall on me and I tensed up. He gets up before walking towards me.

"Alicia, Will you help me?" He says bending a little and looking straight into my eyes, pressing the word 'you'.

"I can see that your room-mate is selfish but I know you are not. Right?" He questions while smiling and pouting a bit.

And there goes all my consciousness in air. Jeez! He is so cute. I wish I could pull his cheeks right now.

Shut up!

How can anyone say no to him? Kim has lost her mind.

"Yeah...Pamper her now. What else is expected from you? Alicia don't!" Kim glares at Zayn before warning me.

"Don't say yes. He is a tricky scout. You will regret helping him." Kim alerts me while glaring at Zayn.

"Er...what kind of help do you need?" I ask Zayn being a tad bit nervous. I look at Kim with helpless eyes as she gives me a 'don't fall into his games' look.

I can't say no to him. Darn.

He smiles widely knowing that I'll help him.

"It's nothing big. I need your help in completing a report before the day after tomorrow as I have to submit it to Dean being a CR." He rubs his back waiting for my answer. I peek at Kim who's scowling, sitting on the bed, squashing a pillow in her hands.

"Umm....I know nothing about your report. So...how can I help you?" I reason squirming my eyebrows in confusion.

"Ah! Don't worry about that. I'll dictate you everything. You just have to write it down and do some little calculations." He smiles.

"Little calculations." Kim breaths gritting in between.

"Shut up potato!" Zayn spat before turning to me again.

"So? Are you up for this?" He asks in order to confirm my decision.

"Umm....Okay?" I smile being unsure. Zayn grinned ear to ear and turned towards Kim showing her a *thumb's down*

"Now you get lost." He smiled sarcastically earning a pillow hit square in his face from Kim.

"So we'll start from tomorrow yeah?" He asks me ignoring his childhood friend.

"Okay." I smiled back. For the first time I said something without being nervous in front of him.

Feel proud Al! My thinking self smiled.

"Two pathetic singers are now becoming two pathetic report partners. Huh!" Kim fake a scowl. Well Kim, you didn't even listen me yet. How come you declare me pathetic?

"What do you mean?" Zayn asks being confused. Oh no...Was that singer thing necessary to say? I'm no singer, I just love singing!

"You heard me. Alicia also loves singing like you do." She shrugs.

"She what?" He is surprised.

"That's great!" Zayn grins and turns to look at me.

"Wow! So from now on you are my partner as we are alike?" He says forwarding his hand for handshake. My heart fluttered at his choice of words.

Partner.....Alike.

I smiled almost blushing and shook my hand with his. The moment my hand touched his...I swear, I felt an electric jolt in my whole body. I quickly pulled my hand away and I'm damn sure that my cheeks are red now.

"You guys continue your Hello-Hi which is damn boring because I'm going to sleep. So goodnight!" Kim snaps first smiling and then faking a scowl. She pulled the duvet over her in a childish way and we laughed.

"Okay." Zayn speaks seeking my attention.

"I should probably go now." He smiles.

No! My thinking self said wistfully. I don't want him to go. I want him to stay little longer. But thats just not making a sense, it's midnight.

"Okay." I smile suppressing the sadness sweeping over me. I can't let him know that. I cannot just show my desperation out to him, that's embarrassing.

"And...." He begins, coming closer to my ear.

"Don't stumble again as I won't be here to hold you." He whispered ever so lowly and softly and my heart skipped a beat.

"Good Night Partner." He winks and makes his way out through the window. I was still in the moment that my consciousness woke me up telling me that he is leaving. I immediately scoot towards window to take a glimpse of him. He is now on the road starting off his Harley .

As on cue, he looks up and waves his hand. I shyly wave back and watch him rides away in the dark. I travel back and lie down on my bed smiling idiotically.

What did just happen?

I'm going to help him?

Zayn Malik?

The CR?

I pulled the duvet over me and clutched it to my chest thinking about the events just happened. Why does he affect me so much? I frowned. I didn't like the way he pretended as if nothing happened. I frowned more. Or really it wasn't a big deal for him? Was it normal for him? Does he behave like this with every girl?

My heart churned on the mere thought.

Alicia Redwood! Let me remind you that you are here to study, get good grades and make your parents proud. Not to drool over someone! My thinking self interrupted my thoughts.

Yes, right.

I vigorously shake my head feeling embarrassed. I need to stop exaggerating things. It was nothing big that I'm thinking like this.

Or it is just him, his presense which automatically exaggerate my feelings?

So beautiful...his words echo in my ears and a soft smile makes its way on my lips.

Sleep! My thinking self shouted. I immediately close my eyes shutting all the stupid thoughts.

"Good Night Kim." I speak nonchalantly with my eyes closed and soon got lost in a deep slumber.

--------------------------
Thank you for giving your precious time to read it! :)

Navi 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.9K 15
"Harry wishes things were different. He never wanted things to change between them. In fact, before any of this even happened, the thought had never...
31.3K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
554K 6.9K 55
BE WARNED. THIS STARTS OUT IN THE CARROT YEARS OK.......You can skip a couple chapters I guess but can also just go to the second book... Lydia. 18...
10.2K 544 53
Claiming to know someone in person is the most dangerous thing to do ever. The outer look can be deceiving, they say. But it is the truth. Similarly...