His Demonic Possession: Demon...

By KrazySkittz

(Warning 18+) Being childhood friends growing up they were bound to fall in love. Luna Collins was now 14, an... More

🌙Authors Note🌙
Prologue
Past Beginning
BitterSweet
Tasteful Morning
Nerves
True-Self
Shy Away
Relax
Regret
Alcohol
Pain
Indifferent
Confusion
Comfort
Uncalled For
Intense
Anxious
Struggling Truth
Anxiety
Overthinking
Unsure
Hold Me
Happy Birthday
Embrace
Last Touch
Wakeful Bliss
Missing
Hurtful Farewell
Closure
Unexpected
Choice
Guilt
Untold Honesty
Light Fantasy
Dark Reality
Faded Memory
New Chance
Moving Forward
Awakening
Painful Memories
Reuniting Curse
Lustful Hatred
Push & Pull
Inhumane
Trapped
Tragic
Caged In
Devour
Diabolik Lovers
Unwanted Desire
Burning Bodies
Sinful Envy
Sensing Thoughts
Blood Stain
Caught Between
Curious Demon
Human Bond
Betrayal
Skin Contact
Present Time
🌙End Of Authors Note🌙

Thinking Back

3.9K 145 88
By KrazySkittz

Luna's POV:

After Ren and I cleaned ourselves up, we quickly let Eric and Alexa into our home. I would have never thought in a million years that the person that Eric liked was Alexa! Even though they have been together for a few years now, it's nice to know that things are going well for both of them. And Eric seems like a nice guy, a lot better than Alexa's ex. Still can't believe that he cheated on her and got some other girl pregnant! I'm just relieved that Alexa was smart enough to use protection when she was with him. I just hope things go well for her in this new relationship...

"What took you guys so long to answer the door? It's cold out there! I was freezing my butt off you know!"

Alexa voiced out dramatically as she continued to hug me as I let her inside...

"Yeah it getting colder this winter, I think it might even snow more this year," Eric responded as he shook Ren's hand.

"Really? I haven't gone outside yet and I'm sorry about taking long, we were...cleaning a bit."

I tried to explain, though I only sounded suspicious as I tried to avoid the topic. I'm no longer embarrassed about my sex life, but that doesn't mean the whole world needs to know when I have sex. Also, it'll just be awkward if I tell them!

"Clean? Clean what? The house looks spotless...wait...were you guys-"

"Alright! Are we all ready to leave!? Because I know I am!"

I quickly responded loudly to stop whatever Alexa was about to say. I swear I can never let my guard down whenever I'm with her. Grabbing my coat that was laying on the couch, I watched Ren leave upstairs to get the car keys. Hearing Alexa let out a quiet giggle, she hooked her arm around mine. As we waited for Ren to come back down, Eric pulled out a lollipop from his pocket and began to unwrap it...

"So how's the 'no smoking', coming along?"

I asked Eric as he began to suck on his candy. He then gave me a snickering look at me as he reached for his pocket again...

"It's been going alright I guess. There are times when I still crave a cigarette, but I have to quit. Not really for my health specifically but other...reasons."

He said while giving Alexa a loving smile, he then pulled out another wrapped lollipop from his pocket and offered it to me. I kindly took it as I gave Alexa and Eric a weird look, we all then heard footsteps coming down the stairs knowing that it was Ren...

"Alexa, what is Eric talking about?"

I asked her as Ren stood right next to me while putting on his jacket...

"Well, we wanted to wait until everything was okay within a couple of weeks. But you know I can't hide anything from you."

She explained as she wrapped her arms around Eric's torso, they both then looked at each other so lovingly as they smiled...

"No way?! That's awesome, congratulations you guys!"

Ren voiced out with excitement as she gave both of them a hug...

"Huh? What's going on?"

I still asked with confusion in my voice...

"You still haven't figured it out?"

Ren said teasingly as he approached me...

"Apparently not, you all know I'm clueless. So what's happening?"

I asked them while placing the lollipop inside my pocket...

"I'm pregnant!"

Alexa responded with joy as she clapped her hands together. I then immediately stopped what I was doing, and looked at her to see if she was joking. But I couldn't find any hint on her face that showed that she was kidding. Feeling my eyes beginning to water, I swiftly wrapped my arms around Alexa so affectionately and with so much love that I could feel my tears starting to come down...

"Oh my god! Are you serious, this...this is real!? You're having a baby?!"

I responded in awe as I felt her arms wrap around my back! I could hear sniffling as she nodded her head, we're both still such big crybabies...

"Told you, you were gonna cry when you told them," Eric said with a chuckle.

"I can't believe it, how? When did you find out? Do you know if it's gonna be a boy or a girl?"

I began to ask them questions as I pull away from her hug, as I wiped away my tear I stared down at Alexa's little tummy and got such a warm feeling inside me. I hope it comes out a healthy baby...

"How about we both ride separately so we can chat on the way there? You and me in one car and Eric and Ren can take the other car?"

Alexa suggested as she wiped her tears dry...

"Yeah, I like that idea!"

I shouted excitedly as I swiped the car keys from Ren's hands...

"Fine, will do that. Just drive safe alright, Luna."

Ren said to me as he kissed my forehead sweetly...

"I'll be fine don't worry, now shoo! Will meet up with you guys at the cemetery later..."

I said as we all began to leave the house, as we got into two separate vehicles we all began to drive off. There was so much I wanted to ask Alexa, we may talk on the phone a lot. However, we haven't spent much time with one another since she's been busy with college and I've been busy working at Ren's family flower shop. So it's nice that we could finally meet up with each other...

"So how have you been lately, Luna?"

"Things have been going well actually, Ren and I finally paid off the house. Ren's parents will be coming down here for the holidays, so it's very exciting!" I explained to her while resting my head back.

"That's good to hear, you and Ren are so lucky that Ren's parents gave you the house they were staying at. I can't believe you moved in with him after you graduated. But then again, I did move in with Eric right when I turned 17. So maybe I'm the crazy one? Either way, we're both insane to move in with our men so young."

She explained in a tease as she turned on the heater of the car...

"Well, Ren's parents wanted to move back to their hometown. Which is like four hours away from where we live. But Ren wanted to stay here, so he decided to just take over the house payment for us to stay in. So it worked out for everyone, and I think you're more insane than I am. You're already pregnant and I've been dating my man longer than you."

I responded with a chuckle, reaching into my pocket I pulled out the lollipop Eric had given me. However, Alexa took the lollipop from my hand and began to unwrap it for me.

"I may be crazy, but you will always be more clumsy and clueless. Oh! You should also get pregnant so we can have our babies grow up together!"

She explained with happiness in her voice as she handed me the lollipop. But hearing her words made me think back about my possible pregnancy. I didn't want to tell Alexa about it since I wasn't certain yet. Taking the lollipop, I placed it in my mouth and paid attention to the road. Seeing that we were passing Lake Reed, I instantly remembered the person I wanted to forget...

"Reed..."

I said unintentionally...

"Huh?"

Alexa asked with a confused expression...

"Oh! Uhh, it's nothing..."

I quickly said... it's been a while since I last spoke to Miss. Reed. I think it's been a year. The last time I heard from her was from my mother actually, I think my mother mentioned that she finally got married and moved to New York. I don't think she's ever going to visit or come back to this small town again. I don't blame her, I'm surprised that I decided to stay here where I grew up. But then again, my family and friends are here, so why would I leave?

"Well, what do you think?!"

Alexa suddenly asked...

"Huh?"

I voiced out cluelessly...

"What do you think of having a baby?"

She asked while pulling out her phone...

"Oh! Umm, I don't know. Maybe one day... anyways, do you and Eric plan on getting married soon?"

"I should be asking you that. When are you and Ren..."

She paused what she was about to say and I noticed that she was looking at the ring on my finger...

"You're still wearing it?"

She asked awkwardly as she put her phone down on her lap. I never told anyone about the ring that Elijah gave me, except for Alexa...

"Yeah..."

I replied awkwardly as silence took over us. It stayed quiet for a while until we finally reached our destination.

"I'm sorry I brought it up," she apologized before taking her seatbelt off.

"No, it's fine...I haven't talked about him in a long while," I said before turning off the ignition.

"Do you still love him?"

Alexa asked and I wasn't sure what to say, I always thought about just forgetting about him. That's all I wanted for myself, to forget the pain he left on me. I wanted to erase him from my heart, I should say no...that loving him is a thing of the past. But is that what my heart feels?

"I... don't know..."

I answered honestly, I felt somewhat guilty though. Here I am with Ren who I love dearly, yet my heart still seems to ache for Eli somehow.

"It's understandable Luna, it's hard to get over your first love. But I know you'll be happy with Ren, it just takes time. Just try and live the life you want...you only live once."

She said as she took the lollipop from my mouth. I then watched as she began to suck on the candy!

"Thief!"

I jokingly shouted as I unbuckled my seat belt...

"I'm pregnant, so I can't be a thief when I'm eating for two," she said with a giggle.

Stepping out of the car, we approached our men that were waiting outside the gates. As we started walking towards them I felt a sudden chill pass through my body! I'm not sure why I did but maybe it's because we're at a place where death is all around us. It is also cold so maybe it could be that? Feeling Alexa grab my hand, it felt comforting as my nerves came at ease.

"You don't have to come to the cemetery if you don't want to. I know it must be hard to face his gravestone after all these years. So I understand if you just wanna go back home," she explained as we got closer to the gate.

"No...I'm okay. I can't always hide away from what happened."

I responded as we approached the guys, they both didn't seem to notice us as they looked like they were deep into their conversation...

"What are you guys talking about?"

Alexa asked with curiosity as she grabbed onto Eric's arm.

"Uhh...nothing, we were just talking about..."

"About your pregnancy!"

Ren nervously explained as he grabbed my hand so suddenly!

"My pregnancy?"

Alexa questioned as Eric averted his eyes. Ren seemed deep in thought trying to come up with something, just what are these guys hiding?

"We were...talking if the kid is gonna be a boy or a girl."

Eric quickly explained as he began to pull Alexa away from us. Ren and I then watched them walk down the path toward the cemetery as we followed behind them...

"Hey, what were you guys talking about?"

I asked Ren while yanking his arm lightly...

"I tell you when we get back home, alright."

Nodding at his response, we began to walk inside the cemetery. I was starting to get the chills again and it wasn't because of the cold. Just something about the graveyard gives me goosebumps. But also...I feel something heavy weighing on my chest for some reason.

"Are you okay? We could always just go home, I know this is probably still difficult for you to face."

Ren said in a supportive gesture...

"I'm really okay, promise."

I said to him as he hooked his pinky with mine, after we caught up with Alexa and Eric, we all came to a stop at a gravestone. It was so uncomfortable and weird to be here, I never told anybody what these people did to me. I didn't want to, it's something that happened long ago, and I would like that to remain in the past. Looking down at Danny's plaque stone, it was set next to the other stone plaques that belonged to the girls that once bullied me back in high school. When Danny disappeared, his body was never found. Even after all these years, they just proclaimed him dead after the police gave up the search.

We all continued to stand there in silence until Eric pulled out a rose from his jacket and placed it on Danny's stone. I understand why Eric visits his grave, they were best friends after all. So I have to respect that, but I could never forgive what Danny almost did to me. I get it, we were all stupid teenagers back then, but that still isn't an excuse for his actions. I'm just grateful that there are no longer toxic people in my life now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
259K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...