His Demonic Possession: Demon...

By KrazySkittz

(Warning 18+) Being childhood friends growing up they were bound to fall in love. Luna Collins was now 14, an... More

🌙Authors Note🌙
Prologue
Past Beginning
BitterSweet
Tasteful Morning
Nerves
True-Self
Shy Away
Relax
Regret
Alcohol
Pain
Indifferent
Confusion
Comfort
Uncalled For
Intense
Anxious
Struggling Truth
Anxiety
Overthinking
Unsure
Hold Me
Happy Birthday
Embrace
Last Touch
Wakeful Bliss
Missing
Hurtful Farewell
Closure
Unexpected
Choice
Guilt
Untold Honesty
Light Fantasy
Dark Reality
New Chance
Moving Forward
Awakening
Thinking Back
Painful Memories
Reuniting Curse
Lustful Hatred
Push & Pull
Inhumane
Trapped
Tragic
Caged In
Devour
Diabolik Lovers
Unwanted Desire
Burning Bodies
Sinful Envy
Sensing Thoughts
Blood Stain
Caught Between
Curious Demon
Human Bond
Betrayal
Skin Contact
Present Time
🌙End Of Authors Note🌙

Faded Memory

4.2K 141 82
By KrazySkittz

Luna's POV:

"Are you leaving me, Luna..."

Hearing his voice, I watched him stand in front of me. However, he was so far away as he stood in the middle of the lake. What's going on, I feel so cold that my body is beginning to shiver. But watching him stretch out his hand towards me, made my heart feel warm. That was until he began to slowly sink into the water!

"Wait, you're the one that left me first!"

I cried out in pain, as I stood on the very edge of the lake. The water reached up to my feet, but for some reason, I wasn't able to move from that spot! Elijah was only sinking further down as he continued to look at me with those blue eyes of his that matched the beauty of the lake. But he kept his hand reaching out, waiting for me to take it. But I couldn't bring myself to grab onto it as my body remained frozen!

"Eli, I can't move! Get out of the water already!"

Screaming at him, I watched in panic as the water reached up toward his chest! He was sinking quickly as he held a painful expression on his face, was he hurting? Forcing my leg to finally move, I took one step forward. Only to feel the excruciating pain hit my right leg as I entered the water! It felt like needles were puncturing right through my skin, the intense cracking of my bones was what made me stop moving as I screamed in agony! The water was cold, it felt like my whole leg could break off at any moment with how painfully freezing it was!

"Elijah, Please! Get out! I promise I won't leave you! So, please...just get out of the water!"

Yelling with tears in my eyes, I could no longer move as my body felt ice-cold and in extreme pain! Though I continued to scream out Eli's name, over and over for him to come back to me! It was only when he had completely disappeared underwater that my silence grew dead. My eyes were pulsing in agony as I cried non-stop, he was gone again! And I couldn't do anything other than just stand there in devastation...

"No, not again...please, don't go...Eli!"

Feeling my lungs burn while screaming at the top of my lungs! I continued to shout out his name in pure regret as everything around me faded into a dark black mist...until I saw a pair of red eyes looking at me! Quickly waking up, I brought my body forward in full panic! I was out of breath as I felt how rapidly my heart was beating! Soon the discomfort pulse was throbbing from my left eye as well as my head which felt like someone smashed it with a hammer. Covering my eye, I let out a painful sigh as I laid myself back in bed...

"It was only a dream?"

I quietly asked myself while resting my body and I closed my eyes shut. Looking back at my dream, I saw it more like a nightmare. Why did I dream of Eli? And why did it happen in that specific lake? Thoughts were running through my head as I suddenly felt a cold breeze hit my skin, naturally covering myself with the sheets. I snuggled myself further into the bedsheets, but this scent that I smell is unfamiliar. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw a white ceiling and a black ceiling fan. This was strange because my house doesn't have any ceiling fans, nor does Alexa...

My body soon became a stiff mannequin as I felt the bedsheets being tugged on the other side of the bed! It then occurred to me that, this wasn't my bed that I was laying in. I wasn't at Alexa's house or at mine for that matter. So whose house am I in, whose bed is this?! Shifting my body around, I held my breath. I don't want to wake whoever is next to me. I need to be able to sneak out of this mess! How can I not remember anything from last night? The last thing I could remember was getting away from Danny-

"OH MY GOD!"

There was no point in keeping myself quiet since I ended up shouting at the sight of seeing a half-naked guy laying next to me! But with closer expectations, I saw that it was Ren! He was shirtless and his hair was a bit disheveled as he slowly began to wake himself up. So I hurried in getting off the bed until I felt the cool breeze hit my upper chest! The blanket fell, exposing my hardened nipples!

It then dawned on me, why am I naked?! No wonder I felt so cold early! Feeling panicked, I yanked the bedsheets off the mattress, covering my body, I frantically looked around the room for my clothes! But they weren't anywhere in sight!

"Luna...are you awake finally?"

Ren asked in a heavy voice, never knew he could sound so mature with his morning voice-wait! What the hell am I thinking? Now isn't the time to be thinking about stuff like that! I need to know why we're both laying on the same bed naked!? Ignoring his question, I rushed to the nearby bathroom before shutting the door! Locking it, I gripped the bed sheets tightly against my body as I felt my face growing red. It wasn't until I heard him knocking, that I felt my hands tremble, I'm so confused...I'm a bit scared to even ask what happened last night. What if Ren tells me something that I don't want to hear, did we...do anything?

"Luna, please open the door. I know what your thinking, but please let me explain..."

Ren pleaded as he continued to knock...

"Explain what?! I'm naked and so are you!"

I yelled as I began to shake with worry, did we sleep together last night?! My body doesn't feel sore or anything, but I don't know what else to think in this situation...

"Luna, just please open the door. I'm not gonna do anything, I promise. Listen, your clothes are dry and should be clean for you to wear."

He said as I looked at my body for any signs of marks, there weren't any. I guess Ren didn't touch me, but that still doesn't explain why I have no clothes!

"What do you mean clean? What did you do?"

I asked in confusion...

"I'll explain once you open the door. I'm not gonna talk with you when there's something between us, just come out already, Luna."

He said as I continued to stand there unsure of what to do, I wanted to believe that nothing happened. But, it's still nerve-wracking being in this situation. Finally deciding to open the door, I saw that Ren was already fully clothed. Sticking out his hand, he held out my bag that was carrying my clothes. As I went to grab it, I looked up to see that he was smiling. It's like he's relieved to see me...

"Get changed and then come downstairs once you're done."

He said, watching him take his leave, I swiftly began to change into my clothes. But just as I was about to put my pants on, I felt something heavy wanting to come out of me! I knew what this feeling was, so I started to look inside my bag for an emergency pad! Thank God, I still had one left in here. After I was done changing, I looked at my phone to see that it was still early. I also realized that Alexa had sent me a text, apologizing for telling Ren where I was. I can't blame her for telling Ren, I knew she was really worried about me. My attention then focused on the smell of sweet coffee, following the sensation I made my way downstairs. With each step, I thought back to everything that happened at the party last night. And although it didn't go as planned, I'm relieved that I wasn't pregnant. The anxiety inside me has now vanished, I guess deep down... I'm kinda happy that I was never pregnant with his child. But what was that dream about? As I kept thinking about it, I continued to make my way to the scent of roasted coffee beans that was coming from the kitchen. Entering the room, I saw Ren holding a cup of coffee in his hand while going through his phone. Taking notice of me, he hurried in approaching me...

"How are you feeling?"

He asked with a concerned tone...

"I...I don't know, I'm not sure what's going on and...I'm confused about what happened last night."

I responded... I was at a total loss. I'm afraid to hear the truth because I don't know if I'll accept what might've happened. Averting his stare, I saw a cup of coffee that Ren had placed in front of me. It smelled sweet and warm as I grabbed the cup carefully. The rich aroma made me feel a bit relaxed as I took a light sip, the nutty sweet liquid passed my throat and made my shaky body calm down a bit...

"Do you not remember anything of last night?"

Ren asked intensely...

"It's all kind of a blur for me, but the only thing I remember... kissing you..."

I shyly said while placing my coffee cup down, I don't know why I kissed him! Maybe it was all the liquor I drank? No wonder my head is throbbing in pain...

"Well I'm not surprised, you did drink a lot. Judging from that hangover of yours...Luna, did Danny, do anything to you?"

He asked with worry as he waited for an answer, I knew I couldn't tell him the full truth. It would only cause major problems and the last thing I want is for Ren to get in a fight. So I will keep this dark secret to myself for the rest of my life... if anything, I wish I could have forgotten about what Danny did to me. How do I even tell someone that I was molested and...drugged? It's not something I could easily say...

"Luna?"

With Ren calling out my name, he placed his hand on my shoulder...

"Ren, what did I...what did we do last night?"

I finally asked him as I placed my tight fist against my chest, I'm so nervous about what he was about to say...

"Well, after you kissed me. You ended up puking all over yourself and on me. My shirt got a bit dirty because of it and... after that, you just passed out when I put you in the car. I did call Alexa to see if she wanted me to take you back to her house, but she didn't want to risk waking up her parents. I didn't want to take you to your parent's house in the condition you were in...so I decided to bring you back to my place. I didn't want you sleeping in your vomit-up clothes so I had to take them off-"

"What?! Why didn't you try waking me?!"

"I did! I tried many times, but you were completely knocked out. But I promise you, I had my eye closed the entire time I was stripping your clothes off-"

"Oh my god! Don't say it like that you pervert!"

I voiced out in embarrassment while covering my face with both hands, how can I be so sure that he didn't see my naked body!? I can't believe I puked on him, can someone come kill me!?

"Well, I don't know how else to say it!? I did try to put you in some of my clothes but you kept saying that you were feeling hot, and you would just keep taking off the shirt I would put you in. I still don't know how you were feeling so hot last night when It was very cold. You even tried taking off your clothes when I was driving us home."

"What?! Are you serious, I don't remember doing any of that!"

I said while tugging on his shirt feeling flustered with myself, how can I not remember any of this!?

"I'm telling you the truth, and the reason why I was laying half-naked next to you was that I didn't want you puking again on one of my shirts, so I decided not to wear a t-shirt. And because it gets really cold at night at my place, I knew you were gonna be cold even though you said you were feeling hot, I knew it was only a matter of time before you started to feel the chill. So I made sure your body was covered so you wouldn't get sick..."

After he was done explaining, I took a minute to take it all in. It made somewhat sense except for one thing...

"Why didn't you just put on the heater?"

I asked him confusedly...

"You see, I would have done that if the heater at my place worked. Which it doesn't...look, I'm sorry I did what I did without your consent. But I didn't know what else to do, Luna."

He explained apologetically, but I knew Ren didn't mean any harm with what he did. He was only trying to look after me, which isn't even his responsibility. Regardless of the outcome being embarrassing for me, at least nothing else major happened other than a kiss...

"It's okay, thank you...for taking care of me last night, Ren," I replied as I loosely began to let go of his shirt. But he was quick to grab my hand and held it tightly, we both then stared at one another. Ren's gaze shows that he has more to say...

"Luna, I-"

Ren's voice was soon interrupted by the sudden phone call I was receiving! As he let go of my hand, I reached out for my phone that was in my pocket. Looking at the caller's I.D. It was my mom!

"Hello?"

I answered nervously, hoping she didn't find out where I was at...

"Hello, Luna. I'm calling to see if you're at the school campus yet."

She asked, yet her tone sounded more stressed than before...

"Uhh, yeah I'm at school right now...why? What's going on?"

I asked while fidgeting my fingers...

"Oh, okay. That way I can pick you up before school starts, I just need you to come back home today."

"What? Why? What's going on Mom? You're worrying me..."

I responded with panic in my voice, I then noticed Ren standing closer to me...

"I don't want you to worry when I say this, but your father's test results came in when we went to the hospital this morning. They found something that could be life-threatening possibly, so I'ma pick you up right now so we could go to the hospital with your father right now..."

When I heard her explanation, my whole world felt like it could shatter at any minute. What's going on with my dad's health?! He always seemed healthy when I saw him, sure he would be tired all the time. But just how serious have things gotten?

"Hello? Luna, are you there?"

I couldn't speak up, it was like my voice was choked up! Fortunately, Ren was able to take the phone out of my hands to talk with my mother...

"Hello, Mrs. Collins. It's Ren, Don't worry about picking her up, I'll be sure to bring her home right away. Yes, don't worry about it, you're welcome..."

It wasn't until he got off the phone that he grabbed my hand firmly. Leading us out the door, we entered his car. On the driveway home, I didn't know what to think. I had so many thoughts running through my head. Will my dad be okay? What do I do if I run into Danny at school again? And why did I have that dream about Eli? As these thoughts kept clouding my mind, I began to feel uneasy all over again. However, Ren held my hand very tightly...I knew he was worried too. He never let go of my hand the entire driveway there, and I'm glad he didn't. Because it gave me a sense of comfort and it made me feel like I didn't have to go through this alone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...