Supernatural BSM DDM; SSM MDM

RiannaBurgdorf2019 tarafından

DDM: -Sam -dean -cas -Gabriel -Bobby -Crowley BSM: -Winchester boys -cas -Gabriel -Crowley Requests are ope... Daha Fazla

A/N
Bobby Ddm: He finds you and keeps you as his
Cas Ddm: He hears you sing
Winchester Boys Bsm:
Winchester boys bsm part 2
Gabe DDM: he finds you crying
Ddm Dean: you get hallucinations
DDM Dean: Hallucinations Part 2
DDM Dean: Hallucinations pt 3
Until Thursday
Lucifer DDM: He takes you in
DDM Bobby: You have kids
BSM: They leave for a 3 hours and come back finding you hurt
They leave for 3 hours (part 2)
3 hours (part 3)
3 hours pt 4
3 Hours (Part 5)
3 Hours #6
DDM Crowley: part 1
DDM Crowley: Part 2
DDM Crowley: Part 3
BSM: Winchester Boys (request)
I NEED YOUR HELP
Sam DDM: Not all SPN Are Bad
Sam DDM: part 2
Sam DDM: Part 3
Sam DDM: Part 4
Sam DDM: Part 5
Sam DDM: part 6
Sam and Dean BSM (request)
Bsm 4 Angels 1 Devil
DDM Bobby: Guardian Angel
DDM Benny
DDM Bobby: your raped
MDM 1: Jody Mills Part 1
MDM Part 2: Jody Mills
SSM 2: Jo
Requests 🤓🤓
BSM Sam and Dean
BSM Dean and Sam
BSM Castiel
BSM Winchester Boys
DDM Dean
DDM Sam
BSM: Jack
DDM Dean (request)
DDM SAM (request)
DDM Dean (Requested)
BSM Jensen (Requested)
DDM Sam (Requested)
The Winchester BSM
Cast: Bun In The Oven
DDM Crowley
Winchester Brother BSM/AN
Winchester BSM
SPN/Star Wars BSM
Dean BSM The Nightmare
Winchester Bros. BSM
Castiel DDM
Bobby DDM
Jack BSM
Winchester Brothers
Leverage/ SPN Cast BSM
Announcement

SSM 1: Charlie

1.3K 26 3
RiannaBurgdorf2019 tarafından

Age: 21

Scenerio: you two are twins, you two go to a bar and this is the first Time you meet the winchesters and they meet your boyfriend, who isnt the best of boyfriends, you will see were this ends.

Your P.O.V:

Ring. Ring. Ring. I sighed as my phone went off. I looked down and saw that it was my beloved twin lesbian sister Charlie.

"Yes?" I asked in a high pitched voice giggling a bit as I brushed my hair.

"Hey. Just wondering if your going to the bar tonight? I invited people I want you to meet and before you ask yes the are guys." I sighed. Ever since I started to date Luke, she's been trying to get me to break up with him because she says he isnt good for me.

"Charlie we talked about this. That and Lukes also coming." She groaned.

"I know, I just wanted you to meet them and why?" She asked as I straightened my hair.

"Because he isnt as he seems." I said as she sighed.

"Alright, well ive got to go. Bye babes." She said.

"Bye." I hung up and pinned my bangs back. My phone dinged as I looked down at it, I smiled seeing Lukes name.

L: wear sexy clothing tonight babe

I sighed, but agreed. I texted him back saying okay and went to my closet. I decided to put on a tight red dress the stopped mid thigh and had a black see though layer from the collar of the dress all the way down to my breast, showing a bit of them. It also had the same see through black pieces on the side of the dress showing off my sides. I looked in the mirror and became self cautious. I went back to the bathroom and apply foundation and concealer on my face, then I put eye shadow around my eyes creating a smokey eye look, then eyeline and mascara. I then added a dark red lipstick and called it good. I looked in the mirror and sigh, this isn't how I usually dress, but for him I usually half too. My phone dinged once again.

L: send me a picture when you are done

I sighed, but I didn't disobey him. I decided to curl my hair instead. After I was my hair was curly at the tips as I sprayed hairspray. I sighed once again and went to my closet. I looked through my shows and grabbed my 1 inch black high heels that strap up my legs right above my ancles. I then take a picture in my body mirror and send it to him.

L: damn doll. I cant wait to see you tonight.

Me: thanks babe. I cant wait to see you either.

L: can I come over?

Me: sorry. Charlies on her way.

He didn't reply meaning he's mad. I sat on my bed scrolling through my instagram as I heard knocking. I stood up and walked out of my room in my two bedroom apartment and to the door located in the kitchen.

"Hey." I said smiling to my sister. I noticed she was in skinny jeans and a black t-shirt and converses.

"H-" she looked at me up and down knowingly.

"Luke?" I nodded.

"Why though? This isn't I never saw you wear anything like this before." She said as I shrugged.

"Anything to make him happy." I said as she looked at me.

"What about you?" She asks as we sat at on my brown leathered couch. I ignored the question and sighed.

"So are we meeting your friends there?" I asked.

"Yes." I nodded. I realized it was 5 and we needed to be there by 6. So, I decided to make up eggs because it'll help keep the alcohol down. As I got out a pan my phone began to ring.

"Hello." I said as I put it in between my cheek an my shoulder as I got the eggs out of the fridge.

"Babe. Where are you?" Luke asked.

"Home making egss. Why?" I asked and cracked the eggs into the sizzling pan.

"Your are suppost to be here." I heard him growl.

"At 6. Its only 5." He lowly growled again.

"Dont fucking sass me and get your ass here." He said as I rolled my eyes, but smiled.

"Maybe." I hung up and sat my phone down, now I flipped the eggs and let them cook. My phone started to buzz like crazy as my sister read the notification.

"Maybe? Then he said What the hell do you think you're doing? Then he said no scratch that you don't speak to me like that. Y/N, why does he sound abusive? Is he?!" She yelled as I flinched. You see she is older by an hour, so she's very protective of me even if we are the same age number.

"No." I reply quickly handing her, her eggs. She takes it as I take my phone and reply a whatever to him. My phone buzzed once again like crazy.

"Y/n? Has he been abusive emotionally or mentally?" I bit my lip and sat my phone down.

"He makes me happy." I said not answering her question as I ate my eggs.

"I'm going to hurt him." I glared at her.

"Just leave it Charlie." She scoffed.

"Fine." She said finishing her eggs. It was now 5:59.

"Shit, were going to be late." I said and grabbed my phone. We rushed out my front door and locked it. We got out of the building, then to the car, as I drive off. My phone began to ring as I answered it.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" Luke yelled growling lightly.

"On my way now. I'm sorry." I said taking a right turn.

"WHATEVER BITCH." He yelled as I hung up sighing.

"I'm going to hurt him." Charlie said as I sighed. We pulled up and walked inside the bar. I immediatly see Luke as Charlie went a different direction. Luke walked over to me and hugged me rather tightly.

"You better be good, I won't hesitate to step things up." He threatened as I shuddered, but nodded. He let go and smirked looking me up and down.

"You're quite sexier, then in that photo." He said as I blushed. I saw Charlie waving me over.

"I have to go over to Charlie now." He glared, but nodded. He held my hand and pulled me to her.

"Hey, these are the people I wanted you to meet. Y/N, this is Dean and Sam Winchester." I nodded. They both had the same green eyes and brown hair, but Sam was taller.

"Hello." Sam said shaking my hand, Dean did as well. I heard Luke growl lightly and squeezed my hand tighter.

"Hi, I'm Y/N and this is my boyfriend Luke." I saw him smirk out of the corner of my eye. The nodded and went to shake his hand, but Luke just glared.

"Come on doll, lets go dance." Luke said as I nodded. We walked over to the dance floor as he pulled me close.
"Do not touch any other men, but me."

"I was just being nice." He growled. "Stop growling. Your not a dog." He glared, but then smirked.

"No, I'm better." I looked at him confusedly, but I shrugged it off. He turned me around and forced me to dance sexually by holding tightly to my hips and grinding against me from behind.

Charlies P.O.V:

I glared watching my sister an her scumbag of a boyfriend. I took a sip of my captain coke.

"Damn if looks could kill." Dean said as I sighed.

"I dont trust him." I said. "I mean something is wrong with him. He smells and growls like a mutt and he is very possessive of her." I said as Sam looked at me.

"Is he a werewolf?" I shrugged.

"I wouldnt be surprised." I said still looking at the two, but what caught my attention was she slapped him.

Your P.O.V:

We continued to dance as he began to kiss down my neck. He was leaving marks as he looked up at me smirking.

"I cant wait anymore please baby." He said as I sighed.

"No. I'm not ready." He loosened his grip and turned me around.

"Then maybe I should go to a slut oh wait I'm with one." I glared.

"I'm a virgin." I said.

"The hell you are. Do you not remember a week ago." I glare as my blood boiled as I gasped at him. H-he-

"Just like I wanted to do to your sister, but she's lesbian and gross." I glared harder and slapped him across the face. He growled loudy and looked at me. His eyes wasn't his hazel eyes anymore they were blue. He grabbed my wrist and started to drag me.

"Hey let her go!" I heard Charlie yell as I looked at her and tried to push him away.

"Luke stop it!" I yelled as he turned around hi hand still tightly around my wrist as he punched me with his free hand. This time I saw Dean tackle him to the floor as Sam brought me unto his arms. I started to cry harshly.

"Sam." Dean said as we looked at him. Luke was thrashing as Sam let go of me and helped Dean pull Luke outside. Charlie pulled me into her arms and held me as I cried. I was crying because he hit me or because we broke up. I was crying because I was confused and I was free. She ran her hand through my hair and silently shushed me. I realized that everyone was staring, but then went back to doing their business.

"Come on." She whispered pulling me to the car. I could hear Luke's cries as I flinched. We drove all the way to her house. We got inside and I changed into her gray sweatshirt and black sweatpants. I put my curly hair into a messy bun I walked downstairs to the living room and sat on the couch. She handed me a cup of tea and sat next to me.

"Are you okay?" She asked as I smiled.

"I'm free." I whispered as she looked at me.

"This isnt the first time is it?" I looked at her and then looked down as she sighed.

"Well he is gone, the boys took care of him." She said looking at her phone. I looked at her confused." And the are on their way here." I nodded then went to the bathroom. I took of the make up and frowned seeimg the bruise. You see with Luke, he was forceful, rude, pushy. He would mentally and emotionally abuse me. This I the first time he bacame physical, well actually the second, but the first time I deserved it. I heard knocking from the front door so I left the bathroom an went back to the livingroom as Charlie answered the door and let the Winchesteres in.

"How are you?" Sam asked sitting next to me. I smiled an nodded a bit.

"Free." He looked at me with the puppy dog eyes, but nodded. I sighed and looked at them confusedly though.

"The only thing I dont understand was his eyes, growling, and his strength." I said looked at my wrist that Al's has a bruise.

"Do you believe in ghosts and all that stuff like vampires and crap?" Dean asked.

"Ghosts yes. Vampire? Your drunk." I said as Charlie laughed.

"Told you." She said. Sam put his hand on knee gentally causing me to look at him.

"All of it is real and Luke he was a werewolf." Sam said as I gasped. I thought back to all the times Luk growled. Or the times his strength was stronger. "Are you okay?" He asked as I shook my head. Tears ran down my face once again as bike came up my throat, but I swallowed it. My breathing became harsh and rapid as Sam grabbed my hands. Charlie sat on her knees in front of me.

"Calm down. Your okay. You know what this is. Its a panic attack." She said with panic in her voice.

"I-I-"

"No dont talk. Just breathing slowly in and out." She started to demonstrate as I copied. I notice that Dean hand a hand on my back as he looked at me. I calmed down enough and looked at Charlie as I let out a sob. She wrapped her arm around my neck as I barrier my face in the crook of her neck as Sam gentally rubbed my hands. My hand immediately rubbed my stomach as she got the hint and gasped.

"H-he raped me Charlie. I don't remember it, but he said that he did at the bar. I-I didnt drink because I-I signs, but I didnt think I was because I though I was a virgin. W-what i-if its not h-human?" I asked and looked at the boys as they looked shocked and pained.

"I don't know." Dean said. Sam still holding my hands said, "we'll help you." I nodded even though I just met them. I looked back as Charlie and cried again.

"I'm so-sorry." She shook her head and hugged me.

"Its okay." She whispered. "Its going to be okay." I nodded.

"S-so what do you do to the suoernatural?" I asked.

"We kill them, but like I said I dont know with the baby." I nodded and rubbed my stomach and smiled at the fact that Luke is dead. I blinked a couple of times and then looked down.

"I don't think I'm ready Char." I said as she nodded understanding. "But I know one thing, I'm not giving up on it." I said looking at all three of them. "And that is final."

--------------------
So I decided to do Mother Daughter Moments (MDM) and Sister Sister Moments (SSM) because I was running out of ideas. I would put this on my bio, but Wattpad keeps deleting it. Anyway, I hope you like this and should there be a part 2?

Rianna xx

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

73.3K 1.3K 34
This story will feature Dean, Sam, Castiel, Kevin, Charlie, Gabriel, Crowley, Meg, John, Ruby, Michael. [Complete]
356K 9.6K 27
All in the title Currently doing: Dean, Sam, Castiel, Gabriel and Crowley