His Demonic Possession: Demon...

By KrazySkittz

(Warning 18+) Being childhood friends growing up they were bound to fall in love. Luna Collins was now 14, an... More

🌙Authors Note🌙
Prologue
Past Beginning
BitterSweet
Tasteful Morning
Nerves
True-Self
Shy Away
Relax
Regret
Alcohol
Pain
Indifferent
Confusion
Comfort
Uncalled For
Intense
Anxious
Struggling Truth
Anxiety
Overthinking
Unsure
Hold Me
Happy Birthday
Embrace
Last Touch
Wakeful Bliss
Hurtful Farewell
Closure
Unexpected
Choice
Guilt
Untold Honesty
Light Fantasy
Dark Reality
Faded Memory
New Chance
Moving Forward
Awakening
Thinking Back
Painful Memories
Reuniting Curse
Lustful Hatred
Push & Pull
Inhumane
Trapped
Tragic
Caged In
Devour
Diabolik Lovers
Unwanted Desire
Burning Bodies
Sinful Envy
Sensing Thoughts
Blood Stain
Caught Between
Curious Demon
Human Bond
Betrayal
Skin Contact
Present Time
🌙End Of Authors Note🌙

Missing

4.3K 150 67
By KrazySkittz

Luna's POV:

"I should probably call Alexa," I said to myself as I began to dial her number.

Though Alexa didn't even let the phone ring twice as she picked up my call immediately!

"Luna!? You got your phone back?"

She asked with excitement, I instantly smiled once I heard her voice.

"Yeah, I just got it this morning," I answered her as I made my way to the bed.

"Oh my god! Finally, it was getting so boring not being able to talk with you! Don't lose it this time, alright!" She voiced out sternly...

"I promise I won't lose it, hey...there's something I need to tell you," I said as I felt a bit shy, I knew I could trust Alexa with anything. But I'm a bit nervous about saying anything...

"What is it? What happened!?"

She asked with eagerness in her voice as I felt my heart growing suspenseful...

"Okay, but you need to promise not to tell anyone!"

I said in a serious tone before resting on the mattress...

"Well, obviously I'm not gonna tell no one! Now tell me, what's going on?!"

"Okay...last night, Elijah came over, and we-"

"You guys had sex?!"

Alexa suddenly blurted out in a playful tease.

"How did you know!? I haven't even told you the full story yet!"

I said while feeling completely flustered by her reaction...

"Luna, just by you putting the words 'Elijah' and 'last night', together in the same sentence. That explains it all, now tell me! How did it feel!?"

She asked in greed, I knew all too well that my best friend wanted to know the full details...

"You know I'm not answering that!"

"Aww, why not! I'll tell you how it felt for me when I lost my V-card!"

She said in a peal of light laughter...

"Oh my god! I don't wanna know about your sex experience, it's gonna be too embarrassing to hear! And I wouldn't know how to explain how I felt last night. But what I do know, is that it only made me fall in love with Eli more..." I explained to her in all honesty.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. When I lost my virginity with my boyfriend, it made us close... it made us just wanna be together all the time."

"Yes! That's exactly how I feel right now! I called him earlier, but he wasn't answering so I think he still sleeping probably?"

"Well try calling him later, and how are you feeling? Because I know when I woke up the very next morning when I had sex, my body was in huge pain...I felt so sore."

She said with a playful sigh, but I couldn't agree with her more. Alexa seems to understand exactly how I feel...

***

As I spent the next hours talking on the phone with her, I completely lost track of time! It was only when I looked out the window and got off the phone that I realized that the sun was beginning to set! Did I stay chatting on the phone all day?! Rubbing my temple, I began to look through my phone. Elijah hasn't contacted me at all today, he hasn't even opened the text message I sent him earlier. There's no way he's still sleeping, is he?

"Luna, Can you come to the living room real quick!"

I heard my mother suddenly call out to me as I let out a heavy sigh. Without even answering her, I opened my door and made my way to the living room. Though I was caught off guard when I saw my mother sitting next to a woman. But the closer I approached them, I realized it was Elijah's mom!

"Hello, Miss. Reed," I kindly welcomed her as I nervously sat across from them.

I sometimes find it hard to believe that I never knew what her first name was. My mother and father just always told me to call her by her last name...

"Hi Luna, it's been a while. I can't believe how much you've grown over the years..."

She faintly said in her small voice, but I couldn't help but notice her face looking uneasy as she gave me a light smile.

"Yeah, it's been a while," I said as I looked at my mother shortly after...

"Luna, there's something important that we need to tell you."

Mom voiced out as she gave me a difficult worried look, I was beginning to worry with fright as I tried to stop my hands from shaking. Do they know what Elijah and I did last night!? No, there's no way! But what if there's a slim chance-

"Luna, the reason why I came here today is that there's something I need to show you," said Miss. Reed as I watched her pull out a paper document from her purse...

"Remember what you told me this morning, how Elijah was talking to you about who his father was?"

Mother said in an anxious tone as she looked at the papers that Miss. Reed was holding...

"What? What are you- Oh! Yes, that's right. I did say that, it completely crossed my mind!"

At first, I was so confused about what she was talking about, but then I remembered that I made that story up so she would stop questioning me this morning!

"Well, this is the first time I ever heard about Eli wanting to know about his father, but I'm afraid...he doesn't have one."

Miss. Reed said with a broken voice as she handed me the documents, her hands trembled as I became bewildered by her words...

"What? What do you mean he doesn't have a dad?!"

I knew this whole time that Elijah never liked talking about his family. Not even his mother and I just assumed that his father either had left him or that he passed away. It was never my place to pry into his business, I also knew that it just made him feel uncomfortable if I brought it up...

"I never wanted to hurt Elijah or lie to him in any way, I just...wanted to...be his mom..."

Miss. Reed was having difficulty speaking as she kept choking up with her tears. I watched as the clear wet drops came running down her cheeks, my mother soon came to her aid to comfort her.

"Umm...Miss. Reed, what are you talking about-"

Taking the papers from her hand, I got a glance at the documents I was holding. But mid-way through my speaking, I paused as I felt my heart stop beating for a split moment! Everything around me was moving so very slowly as I kept re-reading the same words in front of me...

"Adoption...papers," I said while feeling my whole body shaking with absolute shock! I couldn't believe what I was reading, it didn't seem real!

"Elijah...was adopted?"

I asked both of them as I placed the documents down on the table. I wanted answers, I needed to know what was going on!

"Luna, we never tried to hide this from you or Elijah. As a mother, all we want is what's best for our children. We-"

"Does Eli know!?"

I voiced out as I cut off from whatever my mother had to say! This is just disgusting, how can they both keep something this serious from Elijah for eighteen years!?

"Luna, please calm down. There's a reason why she wasn't able to tell Elijah the truth."

My mother quickly responded in high defense...

"And what was the reason!"

I said with annoyance as I felt myself growing impatient...

"Luna, please let me explain," said Miss. Reed, watching her wipe the many tears away from her face. I sat there completely still and gave her a faint nod as I began to listen...

"Elijah, was only two months old when I adopted him, the whereabouts of his parents are still unknown. All I was told, was that he was found abandoned in a basket, floating down a river. It's the same river that your mother and I would take you and Eli to go play at when you were both small. The only thing they found in his basket, was a name engraved on it. It read, Elijah Kings. But I didn't care to ask any more questions about where he came from, all I wanted was to give him the love that he deserved. However, as the years passed...I noticed that Elijah never cried in front of me. Not even as a baby did he cry as much as other newborns would. I don't think I've ever seen Elijah smile at me the way he smiles at you when you were both children. That's when I knew how to make my son happy, just by even saying your name in front of him. I could always see his eyes shine with excitement, something that I as a mother couldn't do. But as he grew, the distance between my son and I drifted apart. It was coming to the point where I would be lucky to run into him once a week in the house since he mainly spends the majority of his time here. I didn't mind at all, because I knew that he was happy here. However, when he comes home, he doesn't try to talk to me when I try to converse with him. Nor does he even try to look at me, and I feel like I failed as a mother trying to raise him...I tried numerous times to tell him that I wasn't his real mother, but I don't think he would have cared either way. And that broke my heart, I'm not sure if Eli sees me as a mother...but I will always see him as my son."

After hearing her explain everything, I couldn't hold in my emotions that were desperately wanting to come out! My whole body was shaking with grief and my eyes were beginning to water, hearing how Eli was found made me so sad that my heart couldn't take it. How can somebody just abandon their children without a care in the world!?

"I...still don't understand, why you're telling me all this?"

I asked her as my voice began to crack with uneasiness...

"Because when your mother called me about Eli talking to you about wanting to know who his father was. I knew it was time to tell him, however...I haven't been able to see him these past 2 weeks. And when I try calling him, he never answers. But what I do know is that he comes over here a lot to see you, Luna. That's why I want you to be the one to tell him...because I can't do it. It will only make Eli hate me forever, probably...."

"Don't say that! I'm sure Eli does love and care about you, how can he ever hate you when you're the one that took care of him all these years? I just think that Eli has a little trouble when it comes to showing his affection toward people. But I'll make sure to talk to him about it, it's just going to be a bit uncomfortable and a little emotional for me when I try to explain it to him."

I said to Miss. Reed with guilty sorrow in my voice, I then looked down at the papers that were right in front of me and placed my hands on top of the documents...will Eli react unfazed by this? Will he care at all about his past? Wondering who he is?

"Thank you so much, Luna. You have no idea how much this means to me...but isn't Elijah here?"

Hearing her say that made me so confused as I looked back at my mother and saw her making the same reaction as I did...

"Huh? Why would Elijah be here?"

I asked Miss. Reed as I grabbed the documents once again...

"Well, my son's truck is parked just across from your house, so I just assumed that he was already here. Elijah never tells me where he's at or what he's doing with his life. So I always worry about him, thank god for your parents though. They always call me to let me know that Eli is always here with you guys," She explained with a gentle smile.

"Of course, I think it's about time you and Elijah spoke..."

With my mother and Miss. Reed talking to each other, I slowly stood myself up from the couch and made my way to the window. As I peeked out through the blinds, both my eyes grew wide with disbelief. Elijah's car was right outside! Why is it out there!? I thought he left last night.

Quickly pulling out my phone, I once again began to dial his number! However, the ringing in my ear never stopped until it went to voicemail. So I continued to call him over and over, hoping that he would answer! But with every call I was making, it made me grow more and more worried! He's always answered my calls, so what the hell is going on?!

"Miss. Reed! Did Elijah go home last night?!"

I asked while turning myself around in concern...

"No, I don't think so. I came home very late last night and I didn't see Eli's car anywhere. I just figured he was here last night or that he was spending the night at a friend's house. Why, what's wrong, Luna?"

Miss. Reed's voice grew worried as she saw how panicked I was becoming, she too then pulled out her phone and began to dial Elijah's number!

"Luna? What's going on?"

My mother asked sounding very anxious as she walked in my direction...

"Eli...he's not answering any of my calls or texts. His truck is right outside our house but he's not even here...Mom! What...if something happened to him!?"

I said in a panic while gripping my phone tightly against my chest...

"He's not answering my calls either! He wasn't home all day today, I thought he was over here this whole time! Luna, please...tell me when was the last time you saw him?"

Miss. Reed asked as she kept calling Eli's cell...

"I...saw him leave...last night. But I didn't see him get into his car since I was in my room ready to go to bed. So...I don't know."

I know I shouldn't be lying, especially right now! But the truth wouldn't be any help either since I was asleep when he had left.

"Was he acting strange or a bit unusual?"

Mother asked as I watched her dial my father's number. Now that I think about it, Eli has been acting very strange this whole week. It was as if he was growing distant from everyone around him, and whenever I brought up his birthday. It was as if it was the most disgusting thing in the world for him to hear. Everything was starting to make sense, something was troubling him this whole time. Yet he never wanted to talk to me about it, why? Did he not trust me enough?! Were we not close enough for him to open up about his problems to me!?

I was starting to feel empty within me, the anxiety was starting to overcome my whole body. Not being able to hear Eli's voice was starting to break me down emotionally! I felt weak and utterly alone as I watched Miss. Reed continued to call Eli with a worried look on her face, as well as my mother who was busy talking on the phone with my dad explaining the situation...

"I'm sorry, but I have to go! I need to know what's going on! I'll call you if I get a hold of him."

Miss. Reed said in a panic as she quickly waved goodbye to my mother and me. I watched as she closed the door behind her, as I looked out the window again. Watching her approach Elijah's truck. I saw her open the door, I was surprised that it wasn't locked! However, what happened next shocked me even more, Miss. Reed had pulled something underneath the passenger's seat of his truck. Right in her hand, she was holding Eli's phone! My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach as I no longer felt like I could breathe! I immediately ran towards my room in devastation as I heard my mother calling out to me...

"Luna! Wait, don't -"

Slamming the door behind me, I blocked out everything that was around me. I didn't wanna hear anyone, not even my mother who was frantically knocking on my door! I just wanted to hear Eli's voice, I wanted him to tell me that everything is okay. That he's okay and to not worry...I don't want to cry in my sleep tonight.

"Eli...where are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 71.5K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)
366K 31.5K 15
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.6M 129K 61
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
2.5M 2.5K 4
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...