Mario x Bowsette (Super Crown...

By WanderersDillema

The Super Crown isn't something that should be taken likely. its side effects are more than just a simple pow... More

Chpt 1 : The Super Crown
Chpt 2 : Plan in Full Swing, Peach's Envy
Chpt 4 : Mischief
Chpt 3 : Guest
Chpt 5 : Change room Scandal
Chpt 6 : Ambiguous
Chpt 7 : Chance Encounter
Chpt 8 : Chance Encounter - 2
Chpt 9 : Friday Plans
Chpt 10 : Invitation
Chpt 11 : A Familiar Face
Chpt 12 : The Dress
Chpt 13 : Party Commences
Chpt 14 : Celebrations Concluded
Chpt 15 : To Each His Own
Chpt 16 : Back Home
Chpt 17 : Its a Date
Chpt 18 : Sunday Shenanigans
Chpt 19 : Reunion
Chpt 20 : Back Again
Chpt 21: Heatwave
Chpt 22 : Mood Swings
Chpt 23: Gratitude
Chpt 24 : Return
Chpt 25 : Christmas Speacial
Chpt 26 : Safe Travels
Chpt 27 : Brother's Reunion
Chpt 28 : Daisy and Luigi
Chpt 30 : Mario & Peach
Chpt 31: Infiltration
Chpt 32 : The Truth
Chpt 33 - No More Secrets
Chpt 34 : The Last Straw
Chpt 35 - Peach's Plan
Chpt 36: Escape
Chpt 37: Escape
Chpt 38 : Imprisoned
Chapter 39: Journey
Chpt 40 : By the Fire
Chpt 41 : Guilt
Chpt 42 - Truth
Announcement
Chpt 43 : Lost
Chpt 44: Prisoner
Chpt 45: The Bandit Leader
Chpt 46 : A Job
Chpt 47 : Revenge
Chpt 48 : Obstacles
Chpt 49 : Bad Luck
Chpt 50 : Another Day, Another Struggle
Chpt 51 : Patrol Duty
Chpt 52 : A Dire Situation
Chpt 53 : Lucked Out
Chpt 54: Find Luigi
Chpt 55: Out of Options

Chpt 29: Plan In Motion

1.4K 21 8
By WanderersDillema

Their morning wasn’t so eventful, but they found themselves enjoying the peace and quiet. Luigi and Daisy were having breakfast at a local dinery, that served delicious breakfast treats, and sizzling hot bacon and eggs with pancakes, topped with the syrup of your choice. The two of them had enjoyed their breakfast, but most importantly, they cherished each other’s company.

After they finished their breakfast, they walked out of the diner, and walked to a nearby park. People were spending time with their spouses, enjoying a relaxing morning with their families.  Luigi and Daisy walked to a nearby ice cream stand, and bought some in a cone for themselves. They walked around the park for a while, eating their ice cream, talking about all the things they got up to since the last time they met.

“Well…I’ve had my share if work to do back home. Nothing exciting”
“How long have you been staying at Peach’s castle?”

“I visited not too long ago. I missed this place, and it’s been a while since I saw her”

Luigi had just finished up his ice cream, crushed the ice cream cone, and threw the crumbs near a flock of birds, “Well…I’ve had my fair share of work to get done. It was a handful, but I managed to get it done”

Daisy giggled, “Maybe you could tell me more about it sometime”

“That depends on how long you plan on staying”

“Actually…not for long. I’m planning on leaving in a few days”

“Well maybe we could go on another date before then”

She smiled, “Are you sure you’re not to busy for little old me?”

“Come on Daisy...”, he laughed, “I’ve got nothing but time. Besides I’ve missed you Daisy”

“Luigi you idiot!”, she bumped him, trying to hide her embarrassment. He took a hold of her hand, and pulled her close to his arm, “Come on Daisy, the day’s still young. Let’s go have some fun”
**********
Meanwhile, back at Peach’s castle…
Peach standing in the hallway, rubbing her temple. She wasn’t expecting any bad news this soon, at least not when the peace in the castle was r starting to return. Rosalina rested a hand on Peach’s shoulder, “Peach are you okay?”

She sighed, “It’s nothing, just a little frustrated is all”

Earlier that same day, a windmill caught on fire, which spread across the fields. It wasn’t a huge fire, and no one got hurt. But the fire destroyed a large portion of the crops that would’ve been harvested before the winter. Once Peach calmed down, she ordered the guard to report this incident to the head guard, and send as many men necessary to subdue the fire and investigate what caused it. 

“Right away Princess Peach, anything else?”

“No, that will be all”

After the guard walked away, Peach walked to her room, Rosalina accompanied her. On their way, Rosalina had asked one of the maids standing by to bring Peach something to drink, and have it brought to her room. Once they made it there, Rosalina closed the door behind them, and walked over to Peach, who was sitting on her bed. Rosalina sat next to her. “Peach…”, she rubbed her back, “It’s going to be okay, I’m here for you”

She chuckled, “It’s funny, just when I thought things were returning to normal, this happens”
“It could be worse…”

“It can always be worse…that’s what I’m afraid of”, she sighed, covering her face with the palm of her hands. Just then a maid had walked in with a tray, carrying a jug of ice-cold water, and two cups. Rosalina instructed her to lay the tray on the dresser. Once she was gone, Rosalina poured them both a glass.

“you’re going to have to bring the whole jug here, I’m really thirsty right now”

She walked over to Peach with the jug and two glasses, Rosalina poured a cup for Peach and immediately after, she chugged the whole glass in seconds. 

Rosalina slowly put her cup down, Surprised at Peach’s behaviour, “Can I…offer you another cup of water?”

“Keep them coming…until I’ve had enough”

“Okay…”

I’m glad that this isn’t alcohol, she thought. Otherwise she’d have been intoxicated after two or three glasses. She doesn’t do well with Alcohol. 

She took a few sips of her own glass, “I wonder how Daisy is doing right now?”

“Probably better than us at the moment…”, Peach finished another cup, “Water please…”
***************
The two of them had paid a visit to the town museum. A very rare place to be on a date, but it was peaceful, and it gave them time a nice quiet place to talk a little more.

“Hey Luigi, ummm…”

“What is it?”

“I was wondering what happened yesterday? after our little accident” 

“Oh…You mean after that incident with Bowsette”, he playfully scratched his nose, “Well, when we made it to Mario’s house, he wasn’t there. So, I cooked up a nice meal for them and we had dinner”

“You cook now!?”

“Yeah well…we all have to learn how to eventually”

“And what did you think about them? As I couple, I mean”

He shrugged his shoulders, “Not much I can say, I only recently found out about them, so I don’t really have much to go on”

“I’m kind of scared of her a little”

He chuckled, “Is it because she’s more women than you.

Daisy’s eyebrows furrowed, “And what’s that supposed to mean huh? What does she have that I don’t?”

Luigi took a step back, regretting his earlier statement. What a landmine I’ve stepped in, Luigi thought. Have to be careful not to say anything too offensive, or I’ll never hear the end of it.

“Look Daisy it’s nothing, it’s just that she’s attractive is all”

She looked at him intensely for a few seconds before punching him on the arm. It was a hard punch that made Luigi wince at the pain. He rubbed his arm to try an alleviate the pain, “Feel better now?”

She smirked, “A little”

He sighed, this girl can be a handful sometimes, he thought. But he was happy that he managed to spend some time with her before she left.

“Hey Daisy”

“Yeah?”

“I was wondering if it’d be okay to drop by the castle later”

“Luigi are you serious! Of course, you can. I’ll let Peach know, so she can have the chefs whip us up something tasty to eat”

“That’s a wonderful idea. I can’t wait”

Perfect! Now all I have tot do is get Mario to tag along with me, he thought. I’m sure he wouldn’t have any objections. 
**********
Mario was busy in his office, sorting through a few contracts, when he heard a knock at the door. It was around lunch time, so he wasn’t expecting any visitors right now, or any at all for that matter. He walked to the front door, and peeped through the small hole in the door. He quickly recognised the green hat.

He opened the door, and let Luigi in, “Hey, back so soon? How’d your date go?”

“We had a great time. I’m still going to see her later today for dinner at Peach’s castle”

“That sounds nice”

The two of them walked to the lounge. Luigi sat down, while Mario went to the kitchen to get some glass cups for both of them, and a jug of orange juice. “So, what’s the occasion?”

“Nothing really, just thought it’d be a good chance to go and say hello to Princess Peach”

“I see…”

“Yes…and you’re coming along”

He raised an eyebrow,” Wait…what?”
Luigi chuckled,

“We’re just paying a visit. Besides, when was the last time you saw Peach?”

It has been a while since he last saw her, and she hadn’t replied to the letter that he sent her. This would probably be his only chance, so why not, “What time do you plan in going?”

“Luigi checked his watch. “As soon as the sun starts to set, we’ll go”

“No problem, just let me have a quick shower and get ready”

“Sure thing, I’ll do the same as well and come back later for you”
Mario handed him the glass of orange juice, “you sure you don’t want to stay a little longer?”

“No, it’s okay…”, Luigi took the glass and drank the juice till the glass was empty, and then handed it back to Mario, “I actually need to shower and change as well, it’s been a long day and I’ve worked up quite a sweat”
He was on his way out, but then he stopped and turned back to look at Mario, “Oh yeah, tell Bowsette I said hello”

“Will do”

He closed the door, leaving Mario standing in the hallway. Mario said he would relay the message to Bowsette, but she’s not here.

She left earlier during the day, didn’t even tell him where she was going either. But she said she’ll be back. Mario decided to leave the spare key under the carpet by the front door. He did inform her, that from now on she wouldn’t have to keep breaking in every time the door was locked.

He walked back to the kitchen and left the glass cups in the sink. He walked to his room to pick out his outfit for tonight. I just hope Bowsette doesn’t try anything reckless while I’m away, he thought.
***********
Getting in wasn’t as difficult as she expected, and security wasn’t as tight as before either.

I guess they managed to distract them.
The underground sewage system wasn’t pretty, but it was the only way for her to get into the castle without being spotted. The sun was beginning to set, and soon she would need to signal the others to make their move.

She managed to find the opening that she marked on the map. She spotted the ladder, and climbed it. Once she made it to the top, there was a lid. She pushed it pushed open and slid it aside. Once she made it out, she checked her surroundings, trying to figure out just where she ended up.

Looking at the map again, she concluded that she was probably in one of the underground Passageways. Luckily it wasn’t a labyrinth of some sort, otherwise she would’ve lost a lot of valuable time, time that she didn’t have the luxury of wasting.

Having walked around for another 10 minutes, she managed to find the door that led to the tower that she’d send the signal from. From this point on, it would be a straight forward walk to her destination.

Once she finally reached the top of the tower, she walked over to the window and opened it. From that height, she could see the whole kingdom, and even further beyond to the plains.

She dropped her bag of tools and readied herself. She took a deep breath, calming her nerves.
She leaned against the window frame, waiting. Not much longer now, she thought. She pulled out the vault key from her back pocket, “This’ll be my only chance to get what I need and go. Otherwise …”

She could feel her stomach tighten, an uncomfortable feeling that she wasn’t used to. She Clenched her fist, and gritted her teeth. She wouldn’t let these negative feelings cause her to lose focus. Just then, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a spark of light flicker in the distance not to far from the tower. She waited for a few more seconds to be sure. Once it stopped, it started again 5 seconds later.

They’re here!

She gave off the signal. Afterwards, see grabbed her belongings and headed for the checkpoint where they’d meet up.

No turning back now!

At the very same moment, down below. Mario and Luigi had just entered the castle through the front entrance, towards the giant door. The guard had recognised the two them, and greeted them accordingly, “The Princess waits for you inside”

“Thank you very much”, said Mario

“Try and play it cool tonight Okay”

Mario laughed, “Like anything bad is going to happen on a peaceful night like this”

To be continued…

Thank you all for the support these past couple months since my story began, I really appreciate it : ) Feel free to leave a comment down below to let me know how you feel the story is going.
Next chapter: 30/01/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.5K 51
Bowsette captures Peach and gets rule over the castle. Peach has to find a way to escape, but what if her captor is nicer than she thought. This stor...
1.1K 23 14
Following his defeat in Super Mario Odyssey and the rejection of both Mario and Bowser by Peach, Bowser returns to his castle in defeat. Quickly afte...
679 4 38
Sequel to (As Long as We're Together) Everything's Gonna Be Okay Everything is finally okay with our favorite brothers! Luigi remembers everything, A...
20.5K 344 25
When a forced wedding between Bowser and Peach is soon to take place, it's up to Mario the plumber - and his new friend Cappy - to crash it and save...