Sigh【Ein X Reader】[ Completed...

Від Mariko_Akiyama

CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDE ATTEMPTS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE ... Більше

[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[ Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53 ]
[ Chapter 54 ]
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[ Chapter 58 ]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]
[ Chapter 67 ]
[ Chapter 68 ]
[ Chapter 69]
[ Chapter 70 ]

[ Chapter 18 ]

495 24 6
Від Mariko_Akiyama

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

We park the motor bikes on the parking lot and I got off as I turn off the bike. I take off my helmet as my hair falls out. I place it down on the seat as I see Louise has already switch off his bike. We walk to the restaurant and enter.

" Welcome miss, how many people will be with you tonight? " The girl asked.

" We're with Landon L/n " Louise said.

" Right this way " she said and we follow.

Turning a corner, my eyes landed on the guy with jet black hair and dark blue eyes.

Joshua.

He was looking here so I look away and we turn a corner to hear chatting. Entering the VIP room, I look up and see Landon sitting on the left side with the woman next to him.

A woman with jet black hair and dark blue eyes, wearing a white lace dress with white heels. A girl in front of her that is on the right side had brunette hair and blue eyes, wearing a black tank top with a black kneed length dress, as her hair just rest on her shoulders.

A guy next to her in front of Landon has jet black hair and blue eyes, wearing a blue shirt, a pair of jeans and converse, see his leather jacket hanging on his chair.

The waitress leaves.

" Y/n? " the woman asked.

" Adriana " I said and walk to the girl sitting beside her as Louise sit next to Adriana.

" Ew, you look sick, here some foundatio- "

" Don't touch me " I see she reaches to my face to put on the foundation and she gasp.

" Kiara, put it away " Landon said.

" Louise, how did you get that tall? " The guy asked.

" I don't know Harry, how did you get that short? " Louise asked as he takes off his jacket and hang it on the chair, Harry was offended.

" No offense " Louise finishes.

I take off my jacket as well, hanging it on the chair. My arms are expose meaning my scars too.

" Don't stare " I said and I look up to everyone looking away except Louise cause he wasn't looking.

I adjust my hair out of my collar shirt, looking down at the table to see the food has arrived, I pick up the fork and knife.

I stab the steak and cut it with the knife.

" Guess someone is very clumsy " Kiara said, I paused and the steak was inches away from my mouth.

I put it down on the plate.

" Watch your tongue " Louise said and took a bite of his steak.

" What?, It's been a while since we've been rude to you guys " Harry smirks.

I smile as I snicker.

" What's so funny? " Kiara asked.

I push the steak off my fork using the knife. I stab the fork near her arm and she was startled, taking back her hand. I pull the fork out.

" This is a family dinner, don't make me loose my cool " I said.

" Kiara, you don't wanna feel a fork inside your hand " Landon said, I smirk and continue to eat my steak and F/c.

" Fight me, I'm training to be one of dad's agent, did you know that? " She asked.

Louise accident spit out his water he was drinking.

" Sorry " he takes a napkin and wipe his lips.

I shook my head took a sip of my water.

" Y/n, I advise you not to make fun of them, they can get carried away when their upset " Adriana said.

I see Landon was smiling, I roll my eyes away.

" Wow, I wonder if you guys have held a gun before? " I asked.

" We haven't even got to that level yet, we're still 19, but if we do get our hands on one, your face is probably a good target " Harry said.

" How about archery? " Louise asked.

" We're still training hand to hand combat " Kiara said.

" Oh, I'm scared " I sarcastically said.

" Make fun of me again and your wrist is twisted " Kiara said.

" That's all you can do, twist a wrist? " I asked.

I see her gripping the steak knife tightly, when I see it strikes down, I move my hand away letting her stab the stake and I hit her arm as it was in the air and I grab her collar dress pulling her near me and put my fork near her eye.

" I know we're on each other's throat and I would love to dig that precious dark blue eyes of yours out of your head but your still a trainee, for your information I'm an agent myself, I will not hesitate " I said.

" Y/n " Landon said.

" Do it then, I don't think you have the guts- " I raise the fork up in the air as I see her eyes widened.

As I was about to strike down.

" Y/n! " Landon shouts, I pause and turn to him.

He raise a brow.

" She irritates me " I push her away as I lean back on my chair dropping the fork.

" She could've gone blind! " Adriana scolds, I sigh.

" Did she just sigh? " Harry asked.

" It's a thing for her " Louise said.

" You asked for it " I said and took my last bite of my steak.

Finishing my water.

" It's a good thing the windows are translucent " Landon said calmly.

" Dad, how are you calm?! " Kiara asked.

" You shouldn't have said those things to them, Y/n is an agent from a company along with Louise, they are fully trained and professional at handling any weapons they hold, even a fork, they have the permission to kill anyone if they're told to do so " Landon said as he dab his mouth with the red napkin.

" Meaning? " Adriana asked.

" Meaning they've killed someone before with their bare hands and Kiara could've gone blind a minute ago if I didn't stop her " Landon said.

" Why do I feel like this isn't just a normal family dinner? " Harry asked.

" It isn't " Louise said and leap on Adriana as I hear a glass shattered, my eyes widened and I duck my head as I hear bullet went pass my head.

I look up at the shattered glass and see Joshua smirking holding a gun. People outside panicking and running out. I quickly put on my jacket taking out my cyber visor and my gun.

" You own a fucking gun?! " Kiara asked.

" Louise!, Deal with the other guy " I said as I look beside Joshua to see another guy

" On it! " Louise gets up and put on his jacket.

I jump on the table and leap over the broken window my wound on my stomach hurts but I endured it as I land on my feet. Josh aims his gun at me and I press a button on my cyber visor as holograms appears on the glass. Looking around the area.

There are some place I can climb. I switch it off and I run as he fires, he got my thigh I slide under a table enduring the pain and I see his foot and I shot him, when I was out of the table I stood straight and I see him smirking enduring the pain, I was about to shoot when a glass was thrown at me and I drop my gun, I look and see Louise is out of ammo and throwing plates to defend himself.

I see Josh drops his gun and I put up my fist as I run. I throw a punch and he dodge, he punch my stomach as I take a step back, he grips my hair and I take out my knife, stabbing his chest as he let's go of me, I pant as he fall down on his knees, I look down at him and take out the knife.

" Say hi to Gene for me " I said and I grip his hair then plunge the knife under his neck.

I made it deeper as I hear bones cracking, I can actually feel it through the blade. I take out my knife and he drops down as blood pours out, I look up and see Louise breaking the guys neck from behind.

I felt a sharp pain on my thigh and I yelp as I drop my knife and hold my thigh. Louise rush to me.

The pain fades away and Louise pull a chair for me.

" I'm fine " I said as I sit down and take deep breaths.

" Y-you killed him " Kiara said with widened eyes.

" I called the cops, they'll handle the scene " Landon said.

" I don't think that the first time you got shit " Harry said.

Louise grab the white table cloth and tear it into a long piece, he wraps it around my wound. I wince when he tie it really tight.

" We're leaving right now " Adriana said.

" Want a ride? " Landon asked.

" No thanks " Louise said.

What a night, am I right?

Right??

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5.7K 295 34
CONTENT CONTAINS : DRUG USE HARASSMENTS VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " What are you doing...
43.1K 1K 20
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM VIOLENCE & ABUSE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • Y/n, that always get abused by her father...
35.3K 1.1K 34
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS DRUG USE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " But your so...
616K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...