[ Chapter 59 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

I switch on the juul and take a sip of it, I blow out the smoke as I sighed. I'm sitting out the building of the Houston Enterprise, it's where Bounty Hunter's are and I'm just outside at the back of the building and vaping.

" You think that's going to help? " I look to my right and see Matt.

I look back to the floor and stay silent.

" Clara told me you have weak lungs " he said.

" Cigarettes are more worse " I said.

" Well, your not wrong but still, when I was 21 my asthma got worse " he said and sit down next to me.

" You used to vape? " I turn to him.

" And get stoned " he said.

" But, how are you. . . . "

" Medical help and a few mental therapy from my mother, she's a psychiatrist " he said.

" I can't help it " I said and take another sip, leaning against his shoulder as I blow it out.

" It's addicting, I know, and so is painkillers " he said.

I sit up and look at him, he looks down at me with a smile and look down at his arms, I see a few scars on his wrist.

" There's a part of you that wants to die and there's also another part of you that wants to live, am I right? " He asked, I nodded slightly.

" It's more than you think " I said.

" You'll get over it " he said and take out his hand for me.

I look up at him in confusion.

" Hand it over " he said, I place the juul on his hand and he grips it as he stand up.

He then throws it to a tree and I see it broke into two pieces.

" Hey! " I stood up, he turns to me and smile.

" Nice necklace by the way " he said and walks away until he turns a corner.

I pout and sit down on the bench again, I sighed and take out my phone.

I see a few missed calls from Jae and some messages from unknown numbers.

Looking through all of them, they definitely sound like SK members. I've known them for four to five years and I know how they text like.

Especially Coraline.

I sighed and left them on read as u see Coraline replies.

Unknown : Left me on read my fucking ass!!, Y/n, you better anser out fucking que!!!

Unknown : answer**

Unknown : out**

Unknown : our**

Unknown : fuck

That's definitely Coraline.

I sighed and muted my phone, I stood up and walk to the front of the building. I enter the lobby and see Clara talking to Tyrant while Daphne is comforting Claudine.

Matt, Ryder and Tyler are there but no sign of Rue. I approach.

" You can't do that, she's your wife " Matt said.

" Stay out of our business " Tyrant said.

" Whoa, that's abusing " Ryder said.

" Don't ever touch my sister you got that? " Clara asked.