[ Chapter 22 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

It's eight at night, I'm at the mall waiting for Mariko as I sit down on the bench near the fish pond. Well, I couldn't resist but hang out with this girl, plus I had nothing to do.

I have my headphones on and listening to my favorite music, F/s.

I, of course brought my gun inside my jacket along with my knife in my boots and my cyber visor I'm wearing, but it's switched off so it looks like a normal clear glasses. I also have a small knife hidden as my hair pin.

I'm aware of this 'hangout'. After that day, of course I don't trust Mariko and after what I did. Plus, they're friends with the Divines so if I gain their trust, I'll gain the Divines trust as well.

I still remember what father ask me to do and I won't forget it, Meghan's life is on the line.

I felt a tap on my shoulder so I pull down my headphones to my neck as I look up to see a girl with brunette hair and hazel eyes. Wearing a black top with a black and white leather jacket, the right side of the jacket is white and the left side is black.

Along with a black mid thigh length leather skirt and leggings, with a pair of boots.

Mariko.

I notice a red line mark on the side of her forehead but her bangs was covering it, but it's still visible for me. The chandelier wound.

" Nice glasses " she leans in with her hands behind as I also notice her necklace dangling down.

It was a rose gold metal cylinder hanged by one of the edges with a name carved on it.

mrko_mrkmi

" Nice necklace " I said.

" Thanks " she said and stood straight.

" Your alone? " I asked.

" My brother's here " she said and I look behind her to see a guy with grey hair and purple eyes, wearing a purple shirt with a jean best on, a pair of tight jeans and black converse.

Mitsunari

" You've changed " I said.

" So did you " he said looking at my attire I'm wearing. (Pic above)

" So, what should we do first? " Mariko asked.

" I don't know, how's your head? " I asked.

" It's fine, just a few treatments and I'm fine " she said.

" It'll heal in a few days " Mitsunari said, I hummed in respond.

" Why don't we go at the arcade? " Mariko asked.

" Too loud " I said.

" Wanna watch a movie? " Mitsunari asked.

" Not interested " I said.

" What are you going to do then? " Mariko asked, I shrugged.

" Train? " I asked.

" Let's walk around see if something will interest you " Mitsunari said.

I sigh as a 'whatever'

~ Time Skip ~

We enter Hot Topic and walk around as I walk pass an isle of stuff, when my eyes landed on a set of blades. I turn away and continue to walk as my eyes landed on the counter.

The vision of Gene in his uniform flashes, I blink my eyes a few times and I look back to see a normal guy just stand there as a customer pay their stuffs they bought.