[ Chapter 29 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

" Louise for fuck's sake stop! " I shout as he just slam the door open into father's office.

I enter and Louise slams his fist on the table. Father, sitting on his chair with papers on his table.

" Why did you tell her to kill Magnus?! " He yells.

I enter and walk to him, standing in front of him.

" Stop " I gritted my teeth.

" It's rude to just barge in and yell at your father " father stood up.

" You didn't answer my question " Louise said.

" Enough " I push his shoulder but he wouldn't budge.

" I order your sister to kill him because, Magnus has a lot of criminal records including kidnapping your sister and the FBI has actually request me to kill him as his penalty to what he has done " he takes out a thin layered book.

Louise takes the book and read them as he flip the pages.

" But why did you ask her to kill him?, Can't you kill him yourself? " Louise asked.

" Don't make this worse " I said.

" And as for disrespecting me " father grips my hair and I yelp, griping his wrist as he pull me away.

" Let her go " Louise said.

He lifted up my head as he grips my hair and I winced.

" As the eldest brother that you are, you should know what respect means " he said.

" Your not our father " Louise said.

Father hummed in respond and he let go gripping my neck instead.

" You apologies and I'll let her go " he puts pressure.

" Alright, I'm sorry " Louise said.

" It doesn't sound like you mean it " he squeeze more and I grips his wrist tightly, trying to gasp for air when he lift up his arm and I'm on my toes.

" I apologies!, Please just let her go! " Louise pleads.

" Are you really sorry? " I feel my feet aren't in contact with the floor.

My vision was getting fuzzy as no air is entering my nose and mouth.

" I'm sorry father! "

Father drops me and I gasp for air as I fall to the floor coughing holding my neck, panting.

" Get out " father said.

I stood up as I grab the edge of the table to support me, I feel Louise place his hand on my arm as I push it away. I walk out of the room still with my hand place on my neck, I hear Louise shut the door behind me.

" You wouldn't listen " my voice cracked as I fell tears gathering in my eyes.

" I'm sorry " He said, when my tears finally escape from my eyes, I turn around and look up at him to see him in tears as well.

" It doesn't sound like you mean it "

~ Time Skip ~

I vomit in the toilet bowl as the headache on my head keeps going.

" And there goes the tequila from last night " I said as Sasha hold my hair back.

" Your pregnant " Ivy said.

" She's not, it's common for people to vomit after drinking, she did drink tequila last night and we all know that's a strong alcohol " Sasha said.