[ Chapter 56]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" Are you allowed to sit here? " I asked as Claudine sit down next to Tyler.

" We don't really get a lot of customers so, yeah, plus our manager is cool with it " she said.

She's overly close to Tyler.

" Say, your Clara's sister? " She asked, I nodded.

" You don't really look that pretty " she said.

" I feel attacked " I said.

" That is an insult " she said.

I look over to Tyler.

" She tends to insult people, even Clara, so don't take it to heart " he said.

" Then your being overly close to Tyler when you have a man on your own " I said.

" Do you have an Instagram? " She asked.

" Y/n243 " I said.

She takes out her phone and see her type in what I just said.

" Wow, nice pictures " she said.

I take out my phone and see she has followed me. I tap on her account, looking through her pictures.

" Very deceiving " I said as I see a lot of pics with sexy poses and mostly skin showing.

" Thank you " she said.

" It's funny how you can Photoshop your pics but not your personality " I said and switch off my phone.

Tyler accidentally spit out his water.

" Sorry " he coughs and put down the cup of water.

" I like you " she bites her lip.

" I'm bisexual but not interested in girls that much " I said.

" Don't worry, I'm taken " she shows her ring.

" Claudine!, Get your ass back to work! " A guy at the counter shouts.

" Be right there! " She shouts back.

" Boss is calling, bye " she beams a smile and stood up.

Walking away, I look up at Tyler as I hold my fork.

" You wanna stab that on my hand? " He looks down on the fork.

" Can I? " I asked with smile.

He looks at me with a blank face, I strike down the fork but he moves his hand quick enough.

" Damn it " I said.

" What is it with you and stabbing forks into people's hand? " He asked.

" I didn't know that was a thing " I said.

" You stabbed Landon once and 23 other people during your mission throughout the years " he said.

" Most of the missions are either at a family dinner or a party " I said.

" Come on, Clara's probably waiting " he said and got off his chair.

I finish my cup of water and exit the restaurant as Tyler walks to the cashier.

I lean against the wall and cross my arms. Looking around the lobby, I stand there for a few minutes and Tyler seems to be taking so long. I turn around and see Claudine and him talking.

Claudine's crying.

I turn back around leaning against the wall as I tuck my hair behind my ear.