[ Chapter 51]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I blow out the smoke from my mouth and sighed, I took another sip of the juul as I stand at the back of the Shadow Knight's building,

" Letting the stress out? " I blow out the smoke and turn to my right.

The smoke was covering my view as soon as the smoke disappears, there I see Jae standing there. I scoff and look away as I took another sip of the juul.

" Dante told me everything " He approaches.

When he stops in front of me, I blow the smoke on his face.

" You know you have asthma and your smoking " he said as I took sip.

I blow at his face as a ring of smoke flew pass his face.

" Stop that " he swings his hand in the air and cough a little.

" It's better than Gene, he smokes cigarettes with Sasha and Laurence " I said.

" Yeah, but you were born with weak lungs " he said.

" You still hate me for watching your parents die? " I asked.

" Dante told me your dad- " I smack his mouth shut and push him against the wall.

" Not here " I gritted my teeth.

He shrugs and I let go, I sighed.

" He's in everyday, his men's are all over this area " I whisper.

He stayed silent.

" Why are you even here? " I asked.

" You haven't answered my calls " he said.

I take out my phone and see,

Jae : 102 missed calls

" Nothing " I show him the screen of my phone.

" Are you okay? " He place his hand on my forehead.

" No " I push his hand away.

" I'm frustrated and I'm being a baby bitch until Clara comes home " I said and walk away as I switch off my juul.

" I'm sorry! " I hear him shout, I stop in my tracks and turn around.

" I forgave you a long time ago and I gave up! " I shout back as I turn around and walk away.

~ Time Skip ~

" It'll be more painful if you don't answer " father said as I he sits down on the chair, opposite of Martha who is tied to the chair and have needles attached to her arms.

The drip stand filled with drugs that I don't know of. Her face is pale and her lips are dried.

" You can keep doing this until I die, in anyway, your not getting that device " Martha said.

" And I'll make sure you don't die until I get what I want " father said.

Martha looks up at me through the clear huge window, I look away.

" Y/n, go check on Graham, see if he has start any experiments " father said.

I switch on the mic.

" Yes, father " I switch off the mic and stood up, passing Laurence and exit the room.

I walk down the hallway entering the next door, I unlock the door and enter, seeing a table in the middle, with a lot of laboratory items and apparatus. I see a five tube in it's holder, all in different colours and fizzing.