[ Chapter 34 ]

*play song*

Louise's pov.  

I enter Meghan's room with my clipboard in hand and I see her sitting on the bed with Y/n's laptop on the table. I put down my clipboard and see she's watching Avengers Endgame.

I see she's on the part where Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton is at a planet Vormir to get the soul stone.

She was hugging her bunny plushie.

" Where's Y/n " I asked she turns to me.

" Oh hi, N/n's in the bathroom " she said and turn back to the laptop screen.

" Tell my family I love them " Clint said as he and Natasha struggle fighting.

My attention then turns to when I hear a light snore and there I see my little step brother sleeping on the chair, I roll my eyes and walk over to him. I look at his phone on the table next to him and next to his phone is a piece of candy in a jar.

I grab the jar and take one, and since Marsh's mouth his wide open, I take another one and drop it inside his mouth.

He wakes up choking and dropping to the floor as I back away putting the jar down on the table. Soon he calms down and I think he swallowed it.

" Blueberry?, Seriously, I hate blueberries " he said in disgust and stood up.

He calms down as I suck on my candy inside my mouth.

" What the hell was that for? " He asked.

" No!, Natasha! " I turn to Meghan and see her crying.

" If you sleep like that more, a fly is gonna live inside you mouth " I said and walk to Meghan.

I pause the movie.

" Why don't you go wash your face and call Y/n for me? " I asked.

She wipes her face with her hands and I help her off the bed then she exits the room.

" Is this the part where we get into a serious conversation, I'm gonna be pissed, your gonna be pissed, we're both into each other's throat again like last time and Y/n walks in I walk out angry while you cover it up? " Marshall said.

" I never liked you " I said.

Y/n's pov.  

" It's a surprise for you to be here, how you've been? " I asked as I hug him he hugs back.

We pull apart and my eyes lands on his light blue ones, while his auburn hair is kind off messy.

" I'm fine, you look tired " he place his hand on my cheek, I move away my face.

" I've just been working, Kassum, got a little stress for the pass few weeks " I said.

" How's Meghan? " He asked.

" Louise is here actually, he's been trying to find a cure ever since he got here but she's a strong little girl " I said.

" How's Cla– "

" She's fine, we're still in contact " I said.

" Good " he nods.

I then hear sniffling and feel a tug on my shirt. I look down and see Meghan crying. I kneel down to her.

" What happened Meggy? " I asked.

" Natasha died " she sniff.

" Oh " I get what she meant, I wipe her tears and stood up.

" Remember him? " I asked, she looks up and gasp running into his legs and hug around his waist.

" Kassum! " She beams a smile.