[ Chapter 28 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

I'm waking up and the worse headache just entered my head. I held my head and sit up, the blanket falls off my body and I'm naked. I cover myself with my arms and turn to my side to see Magnus asleep, his back facing me, shirtless.

Dickhead.

I look around my room and found my clothing, I put them on and when I grab my leather jacket on the floor, next to it I see the shock collar, I pick it up and I place my hand on my neck. I stood up to see the key is on the table.

An idea pop in my mind.

I sit down next to him.

" Hey " I place my hand on his neck as he turn around with tired eyes.

" Your early " he smiles.

" Is there a problem? " I asked as I lean down.

He place his hand on the back of my neck and pull me down as he place his lips on mine, I roll my eyes and kiss back as my hand creep up around his neck, slowly wrapping the shock collar around his neck, we pull apart.

" Your dressed " he said.

" And you should too " I said.

" I'm not listening to you " he said place his hand on my neck and grip it slowly.

" You are going to now " I lock the collar.

He then pins me down and started to put pressure on my neck.

" Get this thing off of me " he growls, I smirked.

I show him the remote control. He exhale as he let go, I sit up and got off the bed as I turn to him with a bitchy face.

" Get dressed and greet my friends the right way " I exit his room.

I close the door and a knock was on the door, I walk over the door and open it, when I was greeted by a fist flying directly at me, I quickly move to the side and there falls the guy with jet black hair and green emerald eyes. Then enters my two best friend calmly.

Ivy and Sasha.

" Hey Y/n " Sasha waves as she enters the kitchen and started going through the fridge.

" Ew " Ivy picks up a bag of chips that is empty.

" Where is he? " Vylad enters the room.

" Don't worry, I got everything under control " I said when Ein enters.

" Ouch " Ash stood up who was the one that fell from the ground.

" What do you mean you got everything under control? " Ein asked.

I show him the remote to a shock collar and press it.

" Fuck!, What the fuck was that for?! " Magnus shouts from the inside.

" I smell tequila " Ivy said.

" He made me drunk last night and fuck me " I said.

" Yeah, thought I smelled sex " Ivy said.

" What? " Vylad asked.

" In six days, you need to take a pregnancy test " Sasha said and take out a can of beer.

" Why? " Ash asked as he rub his forehead.

" They just fucked " Ivy said.

" Don't ask, stupid " Ein said.

" You both are " Vylad said.

The door opens and reveals Magnus wearing a black shirt with a black jean jacket over, a pair of tight jeans and boots.