[ Chapter 12 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

I was woken up from my sleep of feeling something sucking on my neck, I groan and move it away when I felt like a head, I open my eyes and look down to see someone. He pulls apart. I switch on the lamp.

" Gene? " I squinted my eyes.

He was in a black shirt and brown leather jacket, a pair of pants and his boots.

He ignores and kiss me, I didn't kiss back and push him by his shoulder.

" Where have you been?, You've been gone for a while " I said as I look up, his eye colour is a bit dull.

He looks down at me with no emotion.

" Are you okay? " I asked as I place my hand on his forehead.

His temperature is okay.

He place his hand on my cheek as the other is on the side of my head.

" Can you tell me what happened? " I asked as I place both my hands on his cheeks.

He ignores and just leans down to me.

" Gene wai– " he started kissing me, his hand is on the back of my head, pressing my lips on his as I struggle.

" Ge– " he continues to kiss me and I reach out my hand to my phone.

He started kissing down my neck and bite on my skin.

" Gene!, Let go! " I struggle.

He pin one of my hand down while the other is still reaching for my phone. When I reach it, I take it and the charging wire disconnect, I hit him with my phone and he falls to the side. I got up and run exiting my room and I close the door and hold it as I go through my phone.

I tap on Vylad's contact number, I call him and put it on speaker as I throw it to the floor.

The door opens and I pull it back holding it as the door shakes along with the door knob.

" Hello? " Vylad answers.

" Vylad!, Where are you?! " I asked.

" I'm with Zenix and Ivy at the bar, why? " He asked.

" You guys better get here!, Gene's out of control! " I shout.

" Wait, Gene's back? " He asked.

" Hurry! " I shout when I hear something smash from the inside.

He's throwing things.

" We're on our way! " Vylad said when I hear him getting in a car and the call ended.

Everything went silent.

" Y/n " he calls.

The door knob wasn't shaking anymore.

" Gene? " I asked as I turn the door knob and open the door, with a small gap, looking through it.

I push the door and all of my stuff is on the floor, it's when the door swings open and I flinch as Gene charges, I backed up.

" Gene what is wrong with you? " I asked.

He grab me once more and press his lips against mine, pinning my against the wall and hit my head on the wall, I yelp and he did that opportunity to stuck his tongue in my mouth. I kneed his stomach as he lets go and I wipe my lips from the saliva.

" Gene! " I shout.

He throws a punch and I dodge. I walk backwards and he turns around to me.

" Why are you doing this?, Where were you?, What happened? " I asked.