[ Chapter 68 ]

*play song*

Ein's pov.  

" The side effects are only causing her to have eczema on her shoulder and a few memory lost, and when the acid splashed all over her hand, Louise managed to takes most of the dead skin off it'll heal, but her fingerprints are gone " Graham said.

" And Carter? " I asked.

" The insulin pen I gave Clara was a drug, since Carter is on steroids the side effect made the steroids not working in his system, he will look around his 90's but he's not " he said.

" So your just gonna let it happen, she doesn't remember what happened " Clara said.

" I didn't mean that to happen " Graham said.

" It's alright, at least she remembered who we are " dad said.

Tyler exits the room.

" It's been fours hours and she still doesn't know what happened " he said.

" I'll go see her " I said.

I enter the room and shut the door, I see Y/n sit up on the hospital bed, eating porridge.

" Hungry? " I asked.

She looks up at me and smile, I walk to the right side and sit down on the chair.

" Feeling better? " I asked, she smiles and nod her head as she put down the spoon.

I grab the tissue and wipe the edge of her lips.

" I'm sorry " she said.

" For what? " I asked.

" For using you and scaring you like that " she said, I snicker and shake my head.

I stood up and lean in as my hands place both side of her legs. Our face close.

" Has anyone told you that your stubborn? " I asked, she giggled and give me a peck on my lips.

" Yes " she said.

That's the first I hear her giggle.

I lean back and sit down.

" I don't really remember what happened in between us but, I'm sure we both had a great connection " she said, I nodded.

" We did " I said.

" How's your shoulder? " I asked.

" They said the bullet was actually carved with spikes on the edge so that's why it hurt like hell every time I move it, I think it's what I did " she place her hand on her left shoulder.

" How do you know Cecelia? " I asked.

" Louise's step sister, from another mother " she said.

" Your dad is. . . . "

" Fucked up and complicated, I know " she said.

I grab her left hand and hold it as she holds my hand, I kiss the back of her hand she smiles as she pull my hand and kiss the back of my hand.

" I really wanna remember what we did " she said.

" It's okay, we can start over " I said.

I let go of our hand and grab the bowl, I pick up the spoon and started to feed her. I see a tint of pink on her cheeks.

Clara's pov. 

Graham walks away as I sigh. I then remembered something.

" Oh, and here " I take off the bracelet on my wrist.